Favorite Pre-Workout and Why

swol31989

Awards
I wanted to list my favorite pre-workouts and wanted to get peoples feedbacks on what their favorites where and why. Alot of the times I get different answers from supplement owners, and why a certain product sells better etc.

1. Elev8- Pure Fitness Nutrition
2. Equalizer- Chaotic Labz
3. G33ked- Anabolic Kreations

I was able to sample each one, at a local supplement store called Max Staxs. G33ked was good but the 1,3 really messed my headup and left me feeling strongout. Good energy but not what I was looking for. Equalizer, was amazing loaded with an amazing profile, it really had me going, set a few PRs at the gym, and had crazy energy. Elev8 was by far my favorite delicious taste "Mango Pineapple" clean energy and a pump for my entire workout. These have been my favorite pre-workouts for the month of July. I wanted to hear other peoples favorites, so maybe I could get samples for those as well.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Volatile: good energy awesome pump
Purus Muscle Marinade: higher stim, great focus

I like to mix these

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
MAN Sports Body Octane, stim free and its a non prop blend.....or making my own with bulk ingredients.....

I loved the OG white flood too

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix AcuteFX + High Volume combined. For starters, just look at the profile on High Volume:

HighVolume.jpg

That speaks for itself.

I just tried combining the two last night with my 5/3/1 Shoulder Press routine and couldn't hold my phone up to my ear to call my wife to tell her I was on my way home. I had to leave it in my lap and put it on speaker lol. Combined with the stimulated ingredients from AcuteFX and I had one helluva workout.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Enhanced. Of the dozen preworkouts I have used this is the only one that I haven't built a tolerance to. Stim profile still kicking my ass 3 tubs in. Focus + energy + pumps = win

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i have a list as of now

1. Craze
2. Mesomorph (original)
3. Jack3d Micro
4. PES Enhanced
5. ANS Ritual

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorites are as follows

1. Ignite 2- Between the energy complex combined with a nice dose of aminos, creatine, and D-aspartic acid you just cant go wrong.

2. Enhanced- great focus, great energy, and good pump.

3. C4

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorites are as follows

1. Ignite 2- Between the energy complex combined with a nice dose of aminos, creatine, and D-aspartic acid you just cant go wrong.

2. Enhanced- great focus, great energy, and good pump.

3. C4
I got a sample pack of your Ignite2 from the Arnold Classic. Can't remember the flavor though. Was watermelon but tasted like an iced tea? Came in handy when I forgot to take a pre with me out there in Ohio!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tie between Lit Up and Enhanced

Enhanced - strong stim (IMO) but doesnt give a crash.

Lit Up - superb focus. downside is it contains DAA which means you must cycle the product.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tie between Lit Up and Enhanced

Enhanced - strong stim (IMO) but doesnt give a crash.

Lit Up - superb focus. downside is it contains DAA which means you must cycle the product.
:)

Forgot how much you enjoyed enhanced.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:)

Forgot how much you enjoyed enhanced.
Yeah I love it cause I get different effects with different dosages so I can modify based on my mood or how I feel that day. Like a half a scoop is great for focus for me. Full scoop and I have a nice pump and ready to rock energy wise.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a list as of now

1. Craze
2. Mesomorph (original)
3. Jack3d Micro
4. PES Enhanced
5. ANS Ritual
Mesomorph original was a nice preworkout I was a fan of it. Haven't tried Ritual but I do love me some Enhanced.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a sample pack of your Ignite2 from the Arnold Classic. Can't remember the flavor though. Was watermelon but tasted like an iced tea? Came in handy when I forgot to take a pre with me out there in Ohio!
Glad it came in handy for ya!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally using Ignite2+Max Pump. No DMAA (used to like DMAA but it's not so appealing now that I'm not using it). I get a good sweat, great energy and the Max Pump definitely provides the pumps.
When I like DMAA, Muscle Marinade and OG Jack3d were favorites.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me it's Uncut, Max pump, creatine and Beta Alanine.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For me it's Uncut, Max pump, creatine and Beta Alanine.
What benefit do you feel youre getting from creatine an BA preworkout?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What benefit do you feel youre getting from creatine an BA preworkout?
Endurance. I went to the beach for 2 weeks and forgot my C and BA. After 3-4 days without it, lactic acid ate me alive. Plus the BA seems to give me some energy/focus and the tingles are cool. Lets me know its time to go hit it hard.

Denzel4

Awards
Well my favorite pre workout meal is fruits because fruits provide me energy and give me strength. Fruits have vitamins that are useful for our body. After or before any workout our body needs energy so that energy we can get from fruits.
Vernon Hills Fitness

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powermax has always treated me nicely because of the very clean energy and insane pumps!

Ive also enjoyed craze and c4!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Supp-D perfect synergy of focus, energy and pump with absolutely no crash, workouts fly by before you know it
2. Stimul8 (coming soon) focus energy and thermogenesis all in one
3. Muscle Marinade my first ever preworkout, what I base everything off. All around great formula.
4. Animal Rage (pills) always makes me go stupid in the gym

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Is there any feedback on SAN Fierce domination? Im thinking of trying.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powermax has always treated me nicely because of the very clean energy and insane pumps!

Ive also enjoyed craze and c4!
C4 is a great one, Craze makes me feel a bit crazy though not going to lie, I tend to feel a little bad on the come down though not everyone seems to get that effect. I am still skeptical of Dendrobium as an herb though.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
C4 is a great one, Craze makes me feel a bit crazy though not going to lie, I tend to feel a little bad on the come down though not everyone seems to get that effect. I am still skeptical of Dendrobium as an herb though.
Hmm yea it definitly brings up some thoughts on the issue, but overall im just not imformed enough to draw a conclusion yet.

Have you had a chance to try Powermax? Its really clean, smooth energy with really good pumps, let me know if you would like a sample pack!

May grab one of thsoe High Volumes haha, that with powermax would be insane, the amount of Citrulline n Agmatine may be too much