Beast Creature Dosing with Enhanced or any Pre workout

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
How should you dose Creature? i usually take it 30mins before then 30mins after like it says on the bottle, but if i take Enhanced, or any pre workout i dont want it to effect the energy from Enhanced's NYP Johimbe (since creature has 2g carbs, and Maltodextrin) I training Arms today and trying out 1 scoop of Enhanced since i took to much the first time i tried it and want full effects should i just take it with the creature or?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have to take it pre and post workout. Just like any other form of creatine, the timing doesn't matter. Go ahead and take it with Enhanced if you like, you will be fine.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
yeah your proberblly right il try it with pre wo meal 2 hours beforehand, then next week il take it at the same time as enhanced and test it to see if anything changes

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah your proberblly right il try it with pre wo meal 2 hours beforehand, then next week il take it at the same time as enhanced and test it to see if anything changes
Sounds like a plan.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
alright just got home, workout was insane, felt very strong today beat last week by a mile on almost everything. 1 scoop was very good, i added 3g beta alanine in, and popped 1 Nutrabolics Geranium 25g cap along with versa-1, to step it up a notch. boy that kicked my ass pump was out of this world, even with Ana beta Elite

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is "geranium 25g" supposed to mean 25mg of 1,3-DMAA?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Is "geranium 25g" supposed to mean 25mg of 1,3-DMAA?
Got it the other day

The pump was insane even though i took 1 Gernium cap which is a vasoconstricter, I think next time i try 1 heaping scoop il go without it and see how it goes alone