Dear Antler Velvet Spray???
- 07-18-2013, 05:11 PM
- 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
- 07-18-2013, 05:22 PM
07-18-2013, 05:45 PM
07-18-2013, 05:46 PM
07-18-2013, 05:52 PM
07-18-2013, 05:53 PM
07-18-2013, 05:59 PM
To say Babbitt "needs help" is the phrase someone who didn't read the book would say. And the only reason you compare Babbitt to Snags is because for some reason Babbitt is the third example you found for the word "bully."
For the record, Snags is "bulky," in a good way. He is massive and lean; having good bulk.
Perhaps you think I am a "Babbitt," which can only be a confused foreigner's way of trying to insult an American. It is an absurd insult that literally nobody has ever used in the way you try to.
07-18-2013, 06:07 PM
3. ( italics ) a novel (1922) by Sinclair Lewis.
4. ( often lowercase ) a self-satisfied person who conforms readily to conventional, middle-class ideas and ideals, especially of business and material success; from the main character in the novel by Sinclair Lewis.
No I read that one two times I love books and reading maybe much like you. But I stick to what I a saying.. For anyone Babbitt has not been read by see if it is not reminding of snags
07-18-2013, 06:14 PM
But Babbitt you have as the third example of Bully. Definitions 3 and 4 are correct in and of themselves; but not the best (or even correct) examples of Bully.
Trust me; I'm an A.P. Literature teacher.
07-18-2013, 06:21 PM
07-18-2013, 06:58 PM
07-18-2013, 07:16 PM
good gawd - this guy's infatuation with me is still going on?
I am really starting to get worried about him now....
I wish some would learn American term "ignore", instead of confusing it with the word "ignorance"
07-18-2013, 07:23 PM
07-18-2013, 07:31 PM
ooooooh, so it is a teaching lesson I am missing here..
I wonder then about the schools in italy
07-18-2013, 07:38 PM
07-18-2013, 07:46 PM
07-18-2013, 07:46 PM
07-18-2013, 07:48 PM
07-18-2013, 07:52 PM
07-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TEH253 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 02-10-2013, 12:11 AM
- By Ohioman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM
- By brittishbulldog in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:20 AM
- By <^> in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 26Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:41 PM
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM