Dear Antler Velvet Spray???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post
    would deer antler velvet help me get an acquittal in a murder trial?
    it's an off label usage, but possibly, yes.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    it's an off label usage, but possibly, yes.
    There is real-life anecdotal evidence, something we always look for in a supp

    BTW . . . . I didn't do it! And IF I did I have deer antler velvet on my side
    Avenged & Transformed
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post
    There is real-life anecdotal evidence, something we always look for in a supp

    BTW . . . . I didn't do it! And IF I did I have deer antler velvet on my side
    anecdotal is the only evidence I pay attention to
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ??, ?? ?????? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ???????????
    Translation: "In Russia, supplement takes YOU."
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 262"/>
    Good book, ever read it?

    I never see Touey and Ballesteri in the same thread. Why is that?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Good book, ever read it?

    I never see Touey and Ballesteri in the same thread. Why is that?
    Great book Babbitt is not such a bad person necessarily but needs help just like snag which is why he is always reminding so much exactly like Babbitt. I have seen post by and like Ballesteri

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Good book, ever read it?

    I never see Touey and Ballesteri in the same thread. Why is that?
    Omfg forgot about that guy lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

    Great book Babbitt is not such a bad person necessarily but needs help just like snag which is why he is always reminding so much exactly like Babbitt. I have seen post by and like Ballesteri
    Did you understand Sinclair's satire on small town America during the age of American Exceptionalism? The materialism and small-mindedness of the emergent middle class?

    To say Babbitt "needs help" is the phrase someone who didn't read the book would say. And the only reason you compare Babbitt to Snags is because for some reason Babbitt is the third example you found for the word "bully."

    For the record, Snags is "bulky," in a good way. He is massive and lean; having good bulk.

    Perhaps you think I am a "Babbitt," which can only be a confused foreigner's way of trying to insult an American. It is an absurd insult that literally nobody has ever used in the way you try to.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Did you understand Sinclair's satire on small town America during the age of American Exceptionalism? The materialism and small-mindedness of the emergent middle class?

    To say Babbitt "needs help" is the phrase someone who didn't read the book would say. And the only reason you compare Babbitt to Snags is because for some reason Babbitt is the third example you found for the word "bully."

    For the record, Snags is "bulky," in a good way. He is massive and lean; having good bulk.

    Perhaps you think I am a "Babbitt," which can only be a confused foreigner's way of trying to insult an American. It is an absurd insult that literally nobody has ever used in the way you try to.
    Bab·bitt /ˈbębɪt/ Show Spelled [bab-it]

    3. ( italics ) a novel (1922) by Sinclair Lewis.

    4. ( often lowercase ) a self-satisfied person who conforms readily to conventional, middle-class ideas and ideals, especially of business and material success; from the main character in the novel by Sinclair Lewis.


    No I read that one two times I love books and reading maybe much like you. But I stick to what I a saying.. For anyone Babbitt has not been read by see if it is not reminding of snags

  10. But Babbitt you have as the third example of Bully. Definitions 3 and 4 are correct in and of themselves; but not the best (or even correct) examples of Bully.

    Trust me; I'm an A.P. Literature teacher.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    But Babbitt you have as the third example of Bully. Definitions 3 and 4 are correct in and of themselves; but not the best (or even correct) examples of Bully.

    Trust me; I'm an A.P. Literature teacher.
    I trust you on purpose I made a combination of these two snags for Babbitt with a twist of bully in a reference the way was treating people in that thread

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    Trust me; I'm an A.P. Literature teacher.
    Awwwwwww sh!t you messed with the wrong dude I guess! Lol! This is awesome.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. good gawd - this guy's infatuation with me is still going on?
    I am really starting to get worried about him now....
    I wish some would learn American term "ignore", instead of confusing it with the word "ignorance"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    good gawd - this guy's infatuation with me is still going on?
    I am really starting to get worried about him now....
    I wish some would learn American term "ignore", instead of confusing it with the word "ignorance"
    Three things you say I try to help out snag. in order of the three statements you have here

    1. Take ego level down
    2. Step you are taking in the right direction am happy to see that!
    3. Again back to the Babbitt.. but I still hold out hope for you snag

  15. ooooooh, so it is a teaching lesson I am missing here..
    shrewd
    I wonder then about the schools in italy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ooooooh, so it is a teaching lesson I am missing here..
    shrewd
    I wonder then about the schools in italy
    Italy has exceptionally low minimum wage standards
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Italy has exceptionally low minimum wage standards
    makes sense, their government and financial system are a mess
    (in before I hear about our own 16 trillion $ debt here...)

  18. And they elected a porno actress to Parliament.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    And they elected a porno actress to Parliament.
    truly shrewd

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    truly shrewd
    Touey may be a Bobbitt
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    And they elected a porno actress to Parliament.
    Well I didn't say America couldn't learn a thing or two
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Deer Antler Velvet Spray
    By TEH253 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 12:11 AM
  2. IGF-1/"deer antler velvet"
    By Ohioman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 02:25 PM
  3. IGF 1 Deer Antler Velvet
    By brittishbulldog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 06:20 AM
  4. Deer Antler Velvet ? New IGF-1 source ?
    By <^> in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:41 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in