A/p and Recompridrol

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Would these two stacked be overkill? And maybe AT2 for the trifecta? Thanks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say overkill bc Recompadrol is damn strong and should have you covered even with the craziest of carb ups.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol plus SSV2 ftw, ive been running it for a few days and loving it. Alot of others have had success too.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would these two stacked be overkill? And maybe AT2 for the trifecta? Thanks.
Don't stack AP and Recompadrol you silly bugger. They have ingredient overlap. :D

Where have you been hiding?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Don't stack AP and Recompadrol you silly bugger. They have ingredient overlap. :D

Thanks Ben . Reason I asked I had a bottle of recomp and I received a bottle of A/p with Usp's protein . Thought it could be a bit much. Being they both do the same. But I do want to take my Alpha t2 new version with one or the other. I've been floating around... I still wear my PES tattoo proudly;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good. I thought you had left us!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Good. I thought you had left us!
Never... You were and still are my best friend from the UK. Now lets cut the crap before people start to wonder. I'm rapping up Anabeta Elite and erase pro as we chat my friend . Once again I've accomplished some goals.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

Is there really? I've tried both seperately on several occasions and for some reason Recompadrol does very little for me. AP on the other hand works like a charm.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol should be fine on its own, depending on your goals.

What are your goals? I have plenty Recompadrol stacks plans that can fit most.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is the only University studied GDA in healthy trained men...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The extraction methods in our products are proprietary. I would argue that there is no overlap.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SSV2 + Recompadrol or Slintensity is what I do!

Mike

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol+Anabeta
Recompadrol+Fenugreek(50% Testofen)

Both stacked with Creatine HCL

Swansons Bitter Melon extract would be a nice addition to these stacks as well.

Swanson also sells the Testofen.

Recompadrol+Anabeta+Fenugreek(50% Testofen)+Creatine HCL would be the best stack for size hands down. Hunger would be off the charts, as would nutrient shuttling. About $75-80 before shipping; almost cheaper than most stacks and way more efficient.

Fat loss: Dermacrine+Alphamine

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there really? I've tried both seperately on several occasions and for some reason Recompadrol does very little for me. AP on the other hand works like a charm.
I have used both. AP is the only one I have used where if you dose it on an empty stomach and don't eat shortly afterwards you feel awful. I had hypoglycemic symptoms like cold sweats and jitters.

It is potent stuff. I won't make that mistake again lol.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I have used both. AP is the only one I have used where if you dose it on an empty stomach and don't eat shortly afterwards you feel awful. I had hypoglycemic symptoms like cold sweats and jitters.

It is potent stuff. I won't make that mistake again lol.
I'm a bit confused by this as I've trained fasted with AP and a serving of modern bcaa+ and had no hypo feelings whatsoever. I actually have good workouts when I use AP and no food. On the other hand, I've used a different gda and if I don't eat within a half hour or so I'm half dead. Different strokes for different folks?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit confused by this as I've trained fasted with AP and a serving of modern bcaa+ and had no hypo feelings whatsoever. I actually have good workouts when I use AP and no food. On the other hand, I've used a different gda and if I don't eat within a half hour or so I'm half dead. Different strokes for different folks?
I tried AP before training. It was too strong for me, even at one capsule.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Liking the information being spread around. Thanks gents.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have open bottles of both in my kitchen. For whatever reason it feels like AP is more potent.

One capsule of Recompadrol and I can eat any meal without side effects, even low carb.

One capsule of AP and I have to make sure I have a decent amount of carbs otherwise I feel symptoms of hypoglycemia.

Take that for what you will. It isn't particularly scientific and purely anecdotal.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
For me, it only takes a few days of using AP without any change in diet to being seeing visible changes in body composition. It is one of my fav supplements. The other two being Anabeta Elite and Alphamine of course.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
AP has been one of the most effective recomp supplements I've ever used.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried the new AP. any major differences with the older one? The older one was ok, but didn't see anything huge from it.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I've used recomp in the past and wasn't thrilled with it..... My opinion. Since I got a/p with my usp protein deal it has me curious. My preference is to recomp rather than bulk. There are areas in my physique that I need some improvement.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've used recomp in the past and wasn't thrilled with it..... My opinion. Since I got a/p with my usp protein deal it has me curious. My preference is to recomp rather than bulk. There are areas in my physique that I need some improvement.
Hey bud thanks for the support!!

I've used both AP and Recompadrol, in fact I've used them both together. AP is my go to for sure. Recomp gave me horrible GI issues even dosing away from food. Truth is everybody is different. I have never experienced any hypo issues dosing away from food. I've utilized it with fasted training (my last prep) as well as dosing one cap b4 bed in which notice a slightly better sleep and wake up a tad bit drier (diet being in check of course).

I look forward to hearing your feedback if you decide to give it a go :)

Aceroni has a log in the "log section" he is a first time user and is experiencing quality results. Feel free to check it out. I'm on my phone or else I'd link it for you bud.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me, it only takes a few days of using AP without any change in diet to being seeing visible changes in body composition. It is one of my fav supplements. The other two being Anabeta Elite and Alphamine of course.
Of course! :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried the new AP. any major differences with the older one? The older one was ok, but didn't see anything huge from it.
Mainly it's just the difference in name and smaller bottle size (60 caps vs. 90 caps) for a lower price. The name "Anabolic Pump" was leading some people to believe that it was a pre-workout product or NO booster of some sort, hence the change to "AP". If you liked the one labeled "Anabolic Pump" then you'll like AP™ just as well. :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have open bottles of both in my kitchen. For whatever reason it feels like AP is more potent.

One capsule of Recompadrol and I can eat any meal without side effects, even low carb.

One capsule of AP and I have to make sure I have a decent amount of carbs otherwise I feel symptoms of hypoglycemia.

Take that for what you will. It isn't particularly scientific and purely anecdotal.
A serving size is 2 caps...

I've never had hypoglycemic reactions with any gda.

I've had sugars in the high 50's low 60's numerous occasions 40 min after not eating with 3 caps recompadrol (glucometer for diabetes education class) but I don't get the symptoms that make me feel hypo. I generally keep my sugars as low as possible at all times