MANSports PF3: what to look for. compiled testimony

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Why are you even talking about CoAs when nobody is asking for one?

People want evidence that it works.

Not comments about what IGF-1 does in the body endogenously.

Not comments about what injected IGF-1 does in the body.

Information about how MAN Sports is proposing to make IGF-1 active by oral consumption however, I'm sure people would be interested in that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    wut
    let me clarify; we are talking about a unique extraction that other companies havent thought to make. that is the only reason for the mystery.
    •   

3. What would Glanbia say???
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

4. [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Why are you even talking about CoAs when nobody is asking for one?
    People want evidence that it works.
    sure. let me clear that up; I am responding to a direct inquiry from someone in this thread for the COA.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post

sure. let me clear that up; I am responding to a direct inquiry from someone in this thread for the COA.
    Responding to the inquiry by driveling on about it in post after post, even in responding to posts that have nothing to do with that?
    •   

6. Information about how MAN Sports is proposing to make IGF-1 active by oral consumption however, I'm sure people would be interested in that.
    [/QUOTE]

that is definately an awesome question. for starters, i think alot of campanies mention they have IGF in their product because its there and its like garnish, but There are people who want to know about IGF content because they already spend alot of money on oral OTC IGF that they let sit in their mouth for sublingual absorption.

7. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Responding to the inquiry by driveling on about it in post after post, even in responding to posts that have nothing to do with that?
    well, i write what i write because people, myself included, dont read the whole thread. if they did, they wouldnt make statements indicating that nobody has asked for a CoA/ingredient specifics from me

8. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    that is definately an awesome question. for starters, i think alot of campanies mention they have IGF in their product because its there and its like garnish, but There are people who want to know about IGF content because they already spend alot of money on oral OTC IGF that they let sit in their mouth for sublingual absorption.
    Again with the saying a lot but not actually saying anything.

Claims and sponsored logs have absolutely no credibility when nobody from the company is willing to offer even the slightest shred of a MOA for how the supplement works.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    well, i write what i write because people dont read the whole thread ive learned. if they did, they wouldnt make statements indicating that nobody has asked for a CoA from me
    Nobody asked for a COA. You offered the supposed choice of anecdotal results or a CoA 3 months down the road as part of a post distracting from any discussion about how the product is actually supposed to work.

You throwing something out there is not someone asking you for it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    let me clarify; we are talking about a unique extraction that other companies havent thought to make. that is the only reason for the mystery.
    Uh, bovine protein and oral peptides that have 0 effect?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

11. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Nobody asked for a COA. You offered the supposed choice of anecdotal results or a CoA 3 months down the road as part of a post distracting from any discussion about how the product is actually supposed to work.

You throwing something out there is not someone asking you for it.

I don't expect anyone to pour through the backpages of a thread, so of course im happy to address anyone's questions whether they read the whole thread or not: Here are some examples of people looking for compound and profile information (as listed specifically in a CoA) from this very thread:

Serious though, hit me up when the profile is released. I keep getting lured into these threads expecting to finally see it and leaving disappointed
    I need a label. Compound, dose, and directions!
    somebody even told me they would rather have the CoA over an actual product on page 4!
    People are very curious about CoA's. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be!

12. This feels like I am watching a group of lions circling an injured antelope lol.

We all know they ARE going to attack. It is just a case of when.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    I noticed nothing from PF3
    were you a beta-tester (taking a VERY Large dose of Pf3 per serving) or are you referring to the 500mg dose found in Game Day?

if you were a beta tester, could you refer me to your logs? I would love to read them!

14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This feels like I am watching a group of lions circling an injured antelope lol.

We all know they ARE going to attack. It is just a case of when.
    I seriously love the critical thought guys. it is always welcome. its because of people smart enough to question things that company's are now releasing such great an innovative things

15. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    were you a beta-tester (taking a VERY Large dose of Pf3 per serving) or are you referring to the 500mg dose found in Game Day?

if you were a beta tester, could you refer me to your logs? I would love to read them!
    You'd hate my log, since I am a company rep on another forum, I cannot say anything negative. So I told Ray, like I do for everything, I would run it for 2 weeks, than fill in the gaps. Never got to that point because it was all negative, the only thing I got out of it was a ****ty tasting protein shake.

Much to my surprise, nothing happened. I did not look like Ronnie Coleman, my gonads did not shrink, blood pressure was fine, I gained 0 lean mass. (sarcasm)

But, you really cant expect anything from oral peptides, because they don't do anything except lighten your wallet

Change your username to something a little more fitting, maybe TheShilling or something along those lines.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

16. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    of course im happy to address anyone's questions whether they read the whole thread or not: Here are some examples of people looking for compound and profile information from this very thread:

somebody even told me they would rather have the CoA over an actual product on page 4!
    People are very curious about CoA's. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be!
    A COA has nothing to do with the supplement facts label that people are asking for. A COA just says that the product was tested and contains what it claims to contain.

It's funny how the discussions on PF3 are strikingly similar to threads about another recent 'Game Changer' that overpromises and underdelivers

Are you ready to bring the science yet or is your username supposed to be ironic?

17. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

A COA has nothing to do with the supplement facts label that people are asking for. A COA just says that the product was tested and contains what it claims to contain.

It's funny how the discussions on PF3 are strikingly similar to threads about another recent 'Game Changer' that overpromises and underdelivers

Are you ready to bring the science yet or is your username supposed to be ironic?
    To just focus on label/ingredients: I respect all sides of the topic being discussed in this thread. Just a reminder that label details will only be given out upon product launch. That comes straight from the top. All sides of the topic until then are conjecture and opinion. As Lionel Hutz from The Simpsons would say, "those are types of evidence!" Lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

18. @thescience look dude you're arguing with individuals whose sole purpose in life is science. You're fighting a never ending battle. Once ingredients come out they can and WILL dissect the **** out of it based on science for better or worse.

I'm in agreement with you that anecdote is important. Personal anecdote is an extremely important PART of the puzzle but "scientific" minds can and never will be able to understand nor will they admit that anything is even close to as important as their studies. It's not really a fault of their own it's just how they work. There are faults with anecdote and science. The pharmaceutical industry is based on scientific studies yet pharmaceuticals KILL people or put them in the hospital frequently and are influenced by placebo as well.

IMO narrow minded science ONLY type of thinking greatly limits people. Science is a tool to see what has promising results and what could be worth while for a person to try as an individual. After all, just because something worked in a study doesn't mean it will do anything for each person as an individual. People need to (like the pharmaceutical industry) use these scientific minds for what they offer - information. Their opinion despite their beliefs, due to being scientific minded, are NOT the end all be all to anything. Take the information provided, research a bit more, pay attention to the ANECDOTE (very helpful) and decide for yourself if you think it would work for YOU.

That being said this thread has been arguing about a supplement based purely on speculation. Going back and forth with scientific minds about the science of ingredients that haven't even been released is only providing a venue for people to say wait until OUR newsletter comes out for the real "science" which IMO takes away from what this product is about. To me it seems as if this product is trying to branch out and bring an innovative product in an otherwise saturated market with the same blends etc. If a company such as MAN with a great reputation of a supplement line is bringing something out like this and trying to innovate that's good news for the industry. However, if it fails to deliver that could be a pretty big downfall for a company. MAN knows that and based on reputation alone should say a lot for a company.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

19. After we have the product details can we expect PES to come out with a "similar" product in a few months? Taking a page out of MAN's playbook Maybe that's why coop wants to see the label soooo badly

Just curious . . .
    Avenged & Transformed

20. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post
    After we have the product details can we expect PES to come out with a "similar" product in a few months? Taking a page out of MAN's playbook Maybe that's why coop wants to see the label soooo badly

Just curious . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    @thescience

MAN knows that and based on reputation alone should say a lot for a company.

nice on the posting brotatoes

21. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post
    After we have the product details can we expect PES to come out with a "similar" product in a few months? Taking a page out of MAN's playbook Maybe that's why coop wants to see the label soooo badly

Just curious . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    nice on the posting brotatoes
    That's how the supplement industry works fellas. As a matter of fact, that's how all industries work. That's how smart and profitable companies make money. They see demand for an ingredient, they use said ingredient to make money - business 101.

Sharp introduced the first LCD TV to the commercial market. Do you have a Sharp LCD TV or are you a sellout and own a Samsung, Vizio, LG...?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

22. Quote Originally Posted by boogerboy View Post

Just curious . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    That's how the supplement industry works fellas. As a matter of fact, that's how all industries work. That's how smart and profitable companies make money. They see demand for an ingredient, they use said ingredient to make money - business 101.

Sharp introduced the first LCD TV to the commercial market. Do you have a Sharp LCD TV or are you a sellout and own a Samsung, Vizio, LG...?
    Yes Spaniard coop is needing for school on sup. 101... & was thinking Italy was behind on some times I ya ya..

23. The guy who put creatine in a formula first for example. How does he feel seeing it in everything released since? Then again, you have the Thermolife DAA case too...

A bit off track, but good food for thought Spaniard!
    FeFiFo.com support

24. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post

Yes Spaniard coop is needing for school on sup. 101... & was thinking Italy was behind on some times I ya ya..
    Another brilliant post. Please keep them coming
    FeFiFo.com support

25. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I have zero idea what you're saying here. Your admiration for Coop is adorable lol but I wasn't talking to Coop. I was commenting on what boogerboy posted. Coop has been in the supplement industry longer than I have been and is fully aware of how it works.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:09 AM
  2. I need help on what else to look for
    By DSGB in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. What to look for in bloodwork?