MANSports PF3: what to look for. compiled testimony

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. If I ever see a pure IGg product on the market that doesnt break the bank, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. ive heard of marathon runners taking stuff like that


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    If I ever see a pure IGg product on the market that doesnt break the bank, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. ive heard of marathon runners taking stuff like that
    Becuase marathon runners have depressed immune systems. It doesn't apply to BBers

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075556
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Becuase marathon runners have depressed immune systems. It doesn't apply to BBers

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075556
    yeah. I keep telling my old man to lay off all the running. the guy cant stop. when I think of IGg's effect on immunity, I think of Cytokines produced by stress, excercise, and chemicals causing inflammation and stagnating the body's healing process; when people have lots of those cytokines, they can hardly heal cuts on their skin, and here I am tearing everything up physiologically in the gym with those weights. I like the part in that pbmed read about " The mechanisms are not fully understood" how the colostrum was helping. one thing I know about colostrum is that only a small percentage of it is IGg, and it has other ingredients in it like glycoproteins and trypsin inhibitors which play a part in the undigested portion a lot of studies find with colostrum. conversely, a lot of people don't realize IGg is itself protein. ive seen information that immunoglobins are broken down by acids and enzymes; ive even seen a colostrum product with a delivery system designed to bypass that breakdown. finally, im interested in the similarity immunoglobins have to to the ones made by our hypothalamus to create the receptor sites responsible for nutrient absorption. I would be all over a chance to start experimenting with a pure IGg extract at big dosages

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    i appreciate it. its definately easy to be part of a company that's cranking out the innovations like this
    Ground breaking innovations like... Nolvadren and PR-XT...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Becuase marathon runners have depressed immune systems. It doesn't apply to BBers

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075556
    Coop is my hero!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It says it contains IGF-1 and IgG, both of which cannot penetrate the adult human intestinal epithelium. But I still don't know what pf3 is lol
    Who ever wrote the write-up for Game Day doesn't now what they're talking about. They seem to think the 160,000 dalton molecule will cross the epithelium intact and pull other nutrients with it(like a vacuum); and then digest slowly in your bloodstream. Write-ups like that take away any credibility, and adds some worry that the product might not have been formulated by someone who knew what they were doing.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    im definately glad to have everyone in here. input, questions, and reactions are what these forums are all about!
    Just being positive actually haha. Like many here I have been disappointed by the supplement industry before. However, I have never had a bad impression of MAN, and heck...lately I've seen things that show me anything can happen. Hoping for the best with your new product guys and hoping Coop and xhrr can explain it in layman terms for us who might have a bit of trouble with higher order chemistry answers !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just being positive actually haha. Like many here I have been disappointed by the supplement industry before. However, I have never had a bad impression of MAN, and heck...lately I've seen things that show me anything can happen. Hoping for the best with your new product guys and hoping Coop and xhrr can explain it in layman terms for us who might have a bit of trouble with higher order chemistry answers !
    of course; im right there with you, every step of the way on that.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It says it contains IGF-1 and IgG, both of which cannot penetrate the adult human intestinal epithelium. But I still don't know what pf3 is lol
    Which is why I aim led to believe the IGF claims are based on the amounts present in the PF3 and not how much it actually effects plasma IGF levels. I'm quickly losing faith this supplement will amount to anything but outrageous claims.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Which is why I aim led to believe the IGF claims are based on the amounts present in the PF3 and not how much it actually effects plasma IGF levels. I'm quickly losing faith this supplement will amount to anything but outrageous claims.....
    Hey, ive been burned by many a supplement company too, over they years and the many bottles of supplements, ive learned to spot exciting developments. I get it that nobody likes not knowing, but there are conclusive things we already know that make this exciting .

    1) it has a molecular weight that's over 5x that of casein. upon its release, this will be the KING of slow-digesting protein. there is a ton of research on the benefits of casein over whey; having a constant trickle of amino's being absorbed improves protein synthesis.
    2) this stuff is different than any kind of protein anyone has taken. I know that it seems we're in unchartered territory, but this is the uncertainty we face when we want new, innovative products.
    3) ive been informed that there is research of the effectiveness of the substances comprising PF3; The answers are coming. MANSports isn't some company that throws products out for a fast buck. this stuff is being tested, and people are loving it

  11. the great part about all this is that we aren't putting something we would eventually have to cycle off of into our bodies; this stuff has been in our food supply. at the dramatic dosage that MANSports is providing, we are already seeing extremely positive beta-tester results

  12. Just get me a label damn it! You're such a tease

  13. Here's another beta-tester user review highlight I found:

    Recovery: 10/10

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just get me a label damn it! You're such a tease
    hey coop. let me ask you a question; What would you rather have in your hand in 3 months? a certificate of analysis, or a free tub of PF3? there is a right answer to this question

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    Here's another beta-tester user review highlight I found:
    Here's one on L-glutamine:

    "3/20/2013 Great Stuff
    By Amanda
    from Fort Sam Houston, TX
    Follow me
    PROS
    Easy To Take
    Good Value
    Helps With Fatigue
    Tastes Fine
    CONS
    BEST USES
    Daily Use
    Post-workout
    Recovery From Injury
    Comments about Vitamin Shoppe L-Glutamine Powder (4500 MG) - 12 Ounces Powder:
    When I first started taking this supplement years ago, I was definitely shocked at the difference that this made with my muscle soreness. If you find it difficult to mix it with your fluids, I recommend mixing it in with your hot tea. Put a little scoop of it in with your hot tea and add some Stevia, and you're good to go. Can't imagine working out without this."

    Shall I retrieve one showing increased focus from glycerol monostearate (a saturated fat...no I'm not kidding, it's a BB.com review).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    hey coop. let me ask you a question; What would you rather have in your hand in 3 months? a certificate of analysis, or a free tub of PF3? there is a right answer to this question
    A CoA hands down (I'm being totally serious). I can't be bought like that, I don't even trust my own anecdote over real data (and rightfully so, everyone is subject to placebo, and strongly at that).

    I will take a lunch date with your employee allnatural as a substitute however

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can't be bought like that,
    Few and far between, few and far betweenName:  imagesCAAOEWIZ.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  9.4 KB

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    A CoA hands down (I'm being totally serious). I can't be bought like that, I don't even trust my own anecdote over real data (and rightfully so, everyone is subject to placebo, and strongly at that).

    I will take a lunch date with your employee allnatural as a substitute however
    Those always end with broken hearts
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Here's one on L-glutamine:

    "3/20/2013 Great Stuff
    By Amanda
    from Fort Sam Houston, TX
    Follow me
    PROS
    Easy To Take
    Good Value
    Helps With Fatigue
    Tastes Fine
    CONS
    BEST USES
    Daily Use
    Post-workout
    Recovery From Injury
    Comments about Vitamin Shoppe L-Glutamine Powder (4500 MG) - 12 Ounces Powder:
    When I first started taking this supplement years ago, I was definitely shocked at the difference that this made with my muscle soreness. If you find it difficult to mix it with your fluids, I recommend mixing it in with your hot tea. Put a little scoop of it in with your hot tea and add some Stevia, and you're good to go. Can't imagine working out without this."

    Shall I retrieve one showing increased focus from glycerol monostearate (a saturated fat...no I'm not kidding, it's a BB.com review).

    I wouldn't say she's lying. im sure she doesn't eat protein powder, and while that glutamine probably just ended up lining her bowels, it could have given spared the glutamine peptides from her food, resulting in more toward her skeletal muscles

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    I wouldn't say she's lying. im sure she doesn't eat protein powder, and while that glutamine probably just ended up lining her bowels, it could have given spared the glutamine peptides from her food, resulting in more toward her skeletal muscles
    Mr. Science don't make me taze you! Glutamine is chiefly synthesized by the body, not acquired from diet. Anyone who's not a burn victim has just the right amount

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Mr. Science don't make me taze you! Glutamine is chiefly synthesized by the body, not acquired from diet. Anyone who's not a burn victim has just the right amount
    Mr. Coop! When did you start rolling like that!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Mr. Coop! When did you start rolling like that!!!
    I'm just busting his balls, but if you're gonna name yourself thescience, be prepared for the assault!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    A CoA hands down (I'm being totally serious). I can't be bought like that, I don't even trust my own anecdote over real data (and rightfully so, everyone is subject to placebo, and strongly at that).

    I will take a lunch date with your employee allnatural as a substitute however
    haha. now think about this coop, the COA aint gonna make you grow, and it aint going to smack away the doms like PF3 could.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'm just busting his balls, but if you're gonna name yourself thescience, be prepared for the assault!
    haha from what ive seen, a man need only log onto anabolicminds to experience an assault. fortunately for me, I have a tough hide

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    haha. now think about this coop, the COA aint gonna make you grow, and it aint going to smack away the doms like PF3 could.
    My mind needs to grow from seeing the specs first

    Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    haha from what ive seen, a man need only log onto anabolicminds to experience an assault. fortunately for me, I have a tough hide
    It's hyde.

    Prosupps aint happy

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Mr. Science don't make me taze you! Glutamine is chiefly synthesized by the body, not acquired from diet. Anyone who's not a burn victim has just the right amount
    you ever heard of this stuff called TAG (trans-alanyl glutamine)?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Name:  tumblr_lok7kc5HMp1qbhaplo1_r1_500.gif
Views: 222
Size:  492.3 KB
    bwahahaha!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's hyde.

  29. [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My mind needs to grow from seeing the specs first
    mind's always going to grow. explode out of there! Im sure Danielle steele has all kinds of educational insight on love, but I for one would rather just take a girl home
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:09 AM
  2. I need help on what else to look for
    By DSGB in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. What to look for in bloodwork?
    By Jlavergne9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:23 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 07:52 PM
  5. Week by Week what to look for.
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 12:35 PM
Log in
Log in