MANSports PF3: what to look for. compiled testimony
- 07-18-2013, 06:43 PM
- 07-18-2013, 06:45 PM
07-18-2013, 06:46 PM
07-18-2013, 06:53 PM
The IGF even make it into the bloodstream or is it destroyed? I'm assuming you did blood tests to make a bold statement such as that showing a substantial increase in plasma IGF.
07-18-2013, 07:12 PM
I find any words to describe an unprecedented extract to be somewhat lacking; I mean, 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) could be described as VELVET BEAN extract for the sake of clarification, but I cant quite equate the effects from eating some beans to what happens with 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol.
I also suppose withholding ingredient info keeps the competition at bay. I imagine a company that just wants to make a buck would give you 30 servings of 600mg to maximize profits. when I see a company putting a 13 gram serving together of 160,000 Dalton goodness, I know that can only come from the desire to create an effective product
07-18-2013, 07:14 PM
07-18-2013, 07:17 PM
07-18-2013, 09:43 PM
07-18-2013, 11:08 PM
yeah. based on what ive looked at, I'll personally be going with the two-scoop dose at 13g. I'll be taking the "plain" flavor, though "classic fruit punch" and "candy grape" will be out there. 325 grams to a tub to make sure everybody grows.
07-18-2013, 11:18 PM
07-19-2013, 03:37 AM
07-19-2013, 06:51 AM
07-19-2013, 07:49 AM
07-19-2013, 08:18 AM
For someone named 'thescience' you sure manage to say a lot of words without actually discussing any science.
You're going to go far in this industry. (srs)
07-19-2013, 08:20 AM
I just read this thread 3 times because I feel like I keep missing something. And I still have no idea what this thread about.
07-19-2013, 08:25 AM
07-19-2013, 08:47 AM
07-19-2013, 10:01 AM
What the heck is this product? I can't seem to find anything more than it's some kind of protein or something. Why the big buildup? Taking a page from USPlabs I see and the buildup always leaves to a fail. Already becoming disinterested in something that I don't even know what it is yet.
07-19-2013, 10:05 AM
07-19-2013, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=thescience;4091180]How about some running logs here?
I don't know what the makers are doing or how they take it. I have posted what some beta-testers did, and I have ,perhaps out of pure paranoia, said I would personally keep some of the protein we all take supplementally coming in as well so
07-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Coop and xhrr are here...subbed for their opinions once something comes to light. Cybear always has nice input about anything
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
07-19-2013, 01:39 PM
07-19-2013, 02:02 PM
in the case of pf3 though, its not like its herbal; were talking about stuff people take in from everyday food at minute amounts. stuff the body needs
07-19-2013, 02:20 PM
1) given the massive price people are willing to pay for OTC igf extracts that are absorbed sublingually, it wouldnt surprize me to hear about people who let pf3 sit in their mouth before downing it to achieve the same or better results in addition to pf3's other compounds, depending on how everything is extracted.
2) there are some VERY interesting substances in the area of protein extractions that are game changing with respect to body levels of IGF: unlike, say, isolated/synthetic IGF, there are things, for example, like transforming growth factor-beta (tgf-b ) that raise the body's utilization of igf by 30%. depending on how things are extracted, protein extractions in general have the potential to be something composed of elements greater than their parts
07-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By diesel87 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-20-2012, 04:09 AM
- By DSGB in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2011, 03:29 PM
- By Jlavergne9 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:23 PM
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2007, 06:52 PM
- By wikked1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:35 AM