MANSports PF3: what to look for. compiled testimony

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Well for one the profile. I would also like to see how you are coming to 2 days worth or whatever of natural IGF in 2 scoops and how whey protein is 97% useless yet the makers of this product aren't tossing away there protein powder? Seems contradicting to take a product they are claiming to be basically useless since this is the holy grail of protein.

    The IGF even make it into the bloodstream or is it destroyed? I'm assuming you did blood tests to make a bold statement such as that showing a substantial increase in plasma IGF.
    a 13 gram dose of IGF would cost a fortune!!!!!!! hell, a small bottle containing 30mcg dose's of natural sublingual OTC IGF costs a fortune. good questions


  2. [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Well for one the profile. I would also like to see how you are coming to 2 days worth or whatever of natural IGF in 2 scoops and how whey protein is 97% useless yet the makers of this product aren't tossing away there protein powder? Seems contradicting to take a product they are claiming to be basically useless since this is the holy grail of protein.

    I don't know what the makers are doing or how they take it. I have posted what some beta-testers did, and I have ,perhaps out of pure paranoia, said I would personally keep some of the protein we all take supplementally coming in as well so
    •   
       


  3. I need a label. Compound, dose, and directions!

  4. yeah. based on what ive looked at, I'll personally be going with the two-scoop dose at 13g. I'll be taking the "plain" flavor, though "classic fruit punch" and "candy grape" will be out there. 325 grams to a tub to make sure everybody grows.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    yeah. based on what ive looked at, I'll personally be going with the two-scoop dose at 13g. I'll be taking the "plain" flavor, though "classic fruit punch" and "candy grape" will be out there. 325 grams to a tub to make sure everybody grows.
    Are you a MAN rep?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Are you a MAN rep?
    TheScience: Annointed MANSports Forum REP mansports.com 1-866-343-7680
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    TheScience: Annointed MANSports Forum REP mansports.com 1-866-343-7680
    Congrats bro! I knew it was coming but didn't know when it was going down! Welcome to the MAN team!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  8. Congrats man!!! Loving the line

  9. For someone named 'thescience' you sure manage to say a lot of words without actually discussing any science.

    You're going to go far in this industry. (srs)

  10. I just read this thread 3 times because I feel like I keep missing something. And I still have no idea what this thread about.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Are you a MAN rep?
    Name:  untitled.png
Views: 224
Size:  83.5 KB not so much but this is not meaning there is no appreciation I have for straight talk to getting to the real facts

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    a 13 gram dose of IGF would cost a fortune!!!!!!! hell, a small bottle containing 30mcg dose's of natural sublingual OTC IGF costs a fortune. good questions
    no no no. Obviously you guys aren't selling a powdered IGF product, your company makes a claim about two scoops equally 2 days worth of natural IGF production or something of the like and I'm curious as to how you came up with/found out this information or is that just the IGF content in the powder and not how much it actually raises plasma IGF levels when consumed?

  13. What the heck is this product? I can't seem to find anything more than it's some kind of protein or something. Why the big buildup? Taking a page from USPlabs I see and the buildup always leaves to a fail. Already becoming disinterested in something that I don't even know what it is yet.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    What the heck is this product? I can't seem to find anything more than it's some kind of protein or something. Why the big buildup? Taking a page from USPlabs I see and the buildup always leaves to a fail. Already becoming disinterested in something that I don't even know what it is yet.
    Im sorry youre losing interest, this has been in the works for some time now and wont be much longer.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. [QUOTE=thescience;4091180]


    I don't know what the makers are doing or how they take it. I have posted what some beta-testers did, and I have ,perhaps out of pure paranoia, said I would personally keep some of the protein we all take supplementally coming in as well so
    How about some running logs here?

  16. Coop and xhrr are here...subbed for their opinions once something comes to light. Cybear always has nice input about anything
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  17. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    For someone named 'thescience' you sure manage to say a lot of words without actually discussing any science.

    You're going to go far in this industry. (srs)

    hahah the science is at hand

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    What the heck is this product? I can't seem to find anything more than it's some kind of protein or something. Why the big buildup? Taking a page from USPlabs I see and the buildup always leaves to a fail. Already becoming disinterested in something that I don't even know what it is yet.
    you sound like youve been hurt by the supplemtn idustry in the past, so i cant blame you for being pessemistic. god knows ive struck out with alot of supplements, but the ones that work make all the difference. i respond very well to some usplab products; im always baffled when someone tells me they didnt repond to something that changed my life and training. there are alot of reasons though; for example, some bodies will just view certain extracts as an unwanted substance before dissolving it with, say, cytochrome p-450; its so common in the drug industry that drugs have been developed to lower cytocrome p-450, a beneficial enzyme, just to get medications to work. its a strange world, and many answers are lacking; ive taken the side of being someone who finds out for himself.

    in the case of pf3 though, its not like its herbal; were talking about stuff people take in from everyday food at minute amounts. stuff the body needs

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    no no no. Obviously you guys aren't selling a powdered IGF product, your company makes a claim about two scoops equally 2 days worth of natural IGF production or something of the like and I'm curious as to how you came up with/found out this information or is that just the IGF content in the powder and not how much it actually raises plasma IGF levels when consumed?
    great questions man. keep em coming. it's my understanding MAN will discuss some compound specifics on release date. personally, i think they should just keep a lid on it indefinately, as the dalton size is reason enough for me to warrent trying it; i say that because i love casein so much more than, say a hydrolyzed whey, and the dalton size here is over 5 times that of casein. i think ive deduced what we're talking about here predominantly, but im not going to openly speculate at this point. , i tend to view mention of IGF in a product as garnish for body builders, you know, doesnt hurt that its there and maybe the body can reconstruct what it cant absorb intact as it does with other compounds. im not taking pf3 to raise my igf levels personally, since there is something else entirely going on here. THAT SAID, there are some other considerations relating to IGF here:

    1) given the massive price people are willing to pay for OTC igf extracts that are absorbed sublingually, it wouldnt surprize me to hear about people who let pf3 sit in their mouth before downing it to achieve the same or better results in addition to pf3's other compounds, depending on how everything is extracted.

    2) there are some VERY interesting substances in the area of protein extractions that are game changing with respect to body levels of IGF: unlike, say, isolated/synthetic IGF, there are things, for example, like transforming growth factor-beta (tgf-b ) that raise the body's utilization of igf by 30%. depending on how things are extracted, protein extractions in general have the potential to be something composed of elements greater than their parts

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Coop and xhrr are here...subbed for their opinions once something comes to light. Cybear always has nice input about anything
    im definately glad to have everyone in here. input, questions, and reactions are what these forums are all about!

  21. [QUOTE=koi1214;4092214]
    Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post

    How about some running logs here?
    the review highlights i posted on page one are from some first-run beta-testers who took this a long time ago. second run beta-testers will be coming soon

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats bro! I knew it was coming but didn't know when it was going down! Welcome to the MAN team!
    thanks for everything man.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Congrats man!!! Loving the line
    i appreciate it. its definately easy to be part of a company that's cranking out the innovations like this

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I just read this thread 3 times because I feel like I keep missing something. And I still have no idea what this thread about.
    thanks for reading. let me know if you have any questions

  25. Killing the questions MAN!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  26. For the equally confused...read the PF3 description within the product MAN Game Day in the nutra store

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Drock1234 View Post
    For the equally confused...read the PF3 description within the product MAN Game Day in the nutra store
    Or here:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...ited-time.html
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  28. Game Day is packed with MANY innovative ingredients to get you charged for a workout. it does contain 500mg of PF3. Pure PF3 is the Pf3, the whole Pf3, and nothing but the Pf3; 325 grams a tub!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Killing the questions MAN!
    LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  30. Quote Originally Posted by Drock1234 View Post
    For the equally confused...read the PF3 description within the product MAN Game Day in the nutra store
    It says it contains IGF-1 and IgG, both of which cannot penetrate the adult human intestinal epithelium. But I still don't know what pf3 is lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 04:09 AM
  2. I need help on what else to look for
    By DSGB in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. What to look for in bloodwork?
    By Jlavergne9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 11:23 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 06:52 PM
  5. Week by Week what to look for.
    By wikked1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Log in
Log in