Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Are you a MAN rep?
    Name:  untitled.png
Views: 208
Size:  83.5 KB not so much but this is not meaning there is no appreciation I have for straight talk to getting to the real facts

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    a 13 gram dose of IGF would cost a fortune!!!!!!! hell, a small bottle containing 30mcg dose's of natural sublingual OTC IGF costs a fortune. good questions
    no no no. Obviously you guys aren't selling a powdered IGF product, your company makes a claim about two scoops equally 2 days worth of natural IGF production or something of the like and I'm curious as to how you came up with/found out this information or is that just the IGF content in the powder and not how much it actually raises plasma IGF levels when consumed?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.99%

What the heck is this product? I can't seem to find anything more than it's some kind of protein or something. Why the big buildup? Taking a page from USPlabs I see and the buildup always leaves to a fail. Already becoming disinterested in something that I don't even know what it is yet.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    What the heck is this product? I can't seem to find anything more than it's some kind of protein or something. Why the big buildup? Taking a page from USPlabs I see and the buildup always leaves to a fail. Already becoming disinterested in something that I don't even know what it is yet.
    Im sorry youre losing interest, this has been in the works for some time now and wont be much longer.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

[QUOTE=thescience;4091180]

I don't know what the makers are doing or how they take it. I have posted what some beta-testers did, and I have ,perhaps out of pure paranoia, said I would personally keep some of the protein we all take supplementally coming in as well so
    How about some running logs here?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Coop and xhrr are here...subbed for their opinions once something comes to light. Cybear always has nice input about anything
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    For someone named 'thescience' you sure manage to say a lot of words without actually discussing any science.

You're going to go far in this industry. (srs)

hahah the science is at hand
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    you sound like youve been hurt by the supplemtn idustry in the past, so i cant blame you for being pessemistic. god knows ive struck out with alot of supplements, but the ones that work make all the difference. i respond very well to some usplab products; im always baffled when someone tells me they didnt repond to something that changed my life and training. there are alot of reasons though; for example, some bodies will just view certain extracts as an unwanted substance before dissolving it with, say, cytochrome p-450; its so common in the drug industry that drugs have been developed to lower cytocrome p-450, a beneficial enzyme, just to get medications to work. its a strange world, and many answers are lacking; ive taken the side of being someone who finds out for himself.

in the case of pf3 though, its not like its herbal; were talking about stuff people take in from everyday food at minute amounts. stuff the body needs
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    no no no. Obviously you guys aren't selling a powdered IGF product, your company makes a claim about two scoops equally 2 days worth of natural IGF production or something of the like and I'm curious as to how you came up with/found out this information or is that just the IGF content in the powder and not how much it actually raises plasma IGF levels when consumed?
    great questions man. keep em coming. it's my understanding MAN will discuss some compound specifics on release date. personally, i think they should just keep a lid on it indefinately, as the dalton size is reason enough for me to warrent trying it; i say that because i love casein so much more than, say a hydrolyzed whey, and the dalton size here is over 5 times that of casein. i think ive deduced what we're talking about here predominantly, but im not going to openly speculate at this point. , i tend to view mention of IGF in a product as garnish for body builders, you know, doesnt hurt that its there and maybe the body can reconstruct what it cant absorb intact as it does with other compounds. im not taking pf3 to raise my igf levels personally, since there is something else entirely going on here. THAT SAID, there are some other considerations relating to IGF here:

1) given the massive price people are willing to pay for OTC igf extracts that are absorbed sublingually, it wouldnt surprize me to hear about people who let pf3 sit in their mouth before downing it to achieve the same or better results in addition to pf3's other compounds, depending on how everything is extracted.

2) there are some VERY interesting substances in the area of protein extractions that are game changing with respect to body levels of IGF: unlike, say, isolated/synthetic IGF, there are things, for example, like transforming growth factor-beta (tgf-b ) that raise the body's utilization of igf by 30%. depending on how things are extracted, protein extractions in general have the potential to be something composed of elements greater than their parts
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Coop and xhrr are here...subbed for their opinions once something comes to light. Cybear always has nice input about anything
    im definately glad to have everyone in here. input, questions, and reactions are what these forums are all about!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

[QUOTE=koi1214;4092214]

How about some running logs here?
    the review highlights i posted on page one are from some first-run beta-testers who took this a long time ago. second run beta-testers will be coming soon
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Congrats bro! I knew it was coming but didn't know when it was going down! Welcome to the MAN team!
    thanks for everything man.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    Congrats man!!! Loving the line
    i appreciate it. its definately easy to be part of a company that's cranking out the innovations like this
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I just read this thread 3 times because I feel like I keep missing something. And I still have no idea what this thread about.
    thanks for reading. let me know if you have any questions
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Killing the questions MAN!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

For the equally confused...read the PF3 description within the product MAN Game Day in the nutra store
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.04%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Drock1234 View Post
    For the equally confused...read the PF3 description within the product MAN Game Day in the nutra store
    Or here:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...ited-time.html
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Game Day is packed with MANY innovative ingredients to get you charged for a workout. it does contain 500mg of PF3. Pure PF3 is the Pf3, the whole Pf3, and nothing but the Pf3; 325 grams a tub!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Killing the questions MAN!
    LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Drock1234 View Post
    It says it contains IGF-1 and IgG, both of which cannot penetrate the adult human intestinal epithelium. But I still don't know what pf3 is lol
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

If I ever see a pure IGg product on the market that doesnt break the bank, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. ive heard of marathon runners taking stuff like that
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

If I ever see a pure IGg product on the market that doesnt break the bank, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. ive heard of marathon runners taking stuff like that
    Becuase marathon runners have depressed immune systems. It doesn't apply to BBers

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23075556
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Becuase marathon runners have depressed immune systems. It doesn't apply to BBers

yeah. I keep telling my old man to lay off all the running. the guy cant stop. when I think of IGg's effect on immunity, I think of Cytokines produced by stress, excercise, and chemicals causing inflammation and stagnating the body's healing process; when people have lots of those cytokines, they can hardly heal cuts on their skin, and here I am tearing everything up physiologically in the gym with those weights. I like the part in that pbmed read about " The mechanisms are not fully understood" how the colostrum was helping. one thing I know about colostrum is that only a small percentage of it is IGg, and it has other ingredients in it like glycoproteins and trypsin inhibitors which play a part in the undigested portion a lot of studies find with colostrum. conversely, a lot of people don't realize IGg is itself protein. ive seen information that immunoglobins are broken down by acids and enzymes; ive even seen a colostrum product with a delivery system designed to bypass that breakdown. finally, im interested in the similarity immunoglobins have to to the ones made by our hypothalamus to create the receptor sites responsible for nutrient absorption. I would be all over a chance to start experimenting with a pure IGg extract at big dosages
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

i appreciate it. its definately easy to be part of a company that's cranking out the innovations like this
    Ground breaking innovations like... Nolvadren and PR-XT...
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.86%

Coop is my hero!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.74%

It says it contains IGF-1 and IgG, both of which cannot penetrate the adult human intestinal epithelium. But I still don't know what pf3 is lol
    Who ever wrote the write-up for Game Day doesn't now what they're talking about. They seem to think the 160,000 dalton molecule will cross the epithelium intact and pull other nutrients with it(like a vacuum); and then digest slowly in your bloodstream. Write-ups like that take away any credibility, and adds some worry that the product might not have been formulated by someone who knew what they were doing.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

im definately glad to have everyone in here. input, questions, and reactions are what these forums are all about!
    Just being positive actually haha. Like many here I have been disappointed by the supplement industry before. However, I have never had a bad impression of MAN, and heck...lately I've seen things that show me anything can happen. Hoping for the best with your new product guys and hoping Coop and xhrr can explain it in layman terms for us who might have a bit of trouble with higher order chemistry answers !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just being positive actually haha. Like many here I have been disappointed by the supplement industry before. However, I have never had a bad impression of MAN, and heck...lately I've seen things that show me anything can happen. Hoping for the best with your new product guys and hoping Coop and xhrr can explain it in layman terms for us who might have a bit of trouble with higher order chemistry answers !
    of course; im right there with you, every step of the way on that.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.87%

Which is why I aim led to believe the IGF claims are based on the amounts present in the PF3 and not how much it actually effects plasma IGF levels. I'm quickly losing faith this supplement will amount to anything but outrageous claims.....
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Which is why I aim led to believe the IGF claims are based on the amounts present in the PF3 and not how much it actually effects plasma IGF levels. I'm quickly losing faith this supplement will amount to anything but outrageous claims.....
    Hey, ive been burned by many a supplement company too, over they years and the many bottles of supplements, ive learned to spot exciting developments. I get it that nobody likes not knowing, but there are conclusive things we already know that make this exciting .

1) it has a molecular weight that's over 5x that of casein. upon its release, this will be the KING of slow-digesting protein. there is a ton of research on the benefits of casein over whey; having a constant trickle of amino's being absorbed improves protein synthesis.
    2) this stuff is different than any kind of protein anyone has taken. I know that it seems we're in unchartered territory, but this is the uncertainty we face when we want new, innovative products.
    3) ive been informed that there is research of the effectiveness of the substances comprising PF3; The answers are coming. MANSports isn't some company that throws products out for a fast buck. this stuff is being tested, and people are loving it
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

the great part about all this is that we aren't putting something we would eventually have to cycle off of into our bodies; this stuff has been in our food supply. at the dramatic dosage that MANSports is providing, we are already seeing extremely positive beta-tester results
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Just get me a label damn it! You're such a tease
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Here's another beta-tester user review highlight I found:

Recovery: 10/10
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Just get me a label damn it! You're such a tease
    hey coop. let me ask you a question; What would you rather have in your hand in 3 months? a certificate of analysis, or a free tub of PF3? there is a right answer to this question
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Here's another beta-tester user review highlight I found:
    Here's one on L-glutamine:

"3/20/2013 Great Stuff
    By Amanda
    from Fort Sam Houston, TX
    Follow me
    PROS
    Easy To Take
    Good Value
    Helps With Fatigue
    Tastes Fine
    CONS
    BEST USES
    Daily Use
    Post-workout
    Recovery From Injury
    Comments about Vitamin Shoppe L-Glutamine Powder (4500 MG) - 12 Ounces Powder:
    When I first started taking this supplement years ago, I was definitely shocked at the difference that this made with my muscle soreness. If you find it difficult to mix it with your fluids, I recommend mixing it in with your hot tea. Put a little scoop of it in with your hot tea and add some Stevia, and you're good to go. Can't imagine working out without this."

Shall I retrieve one showing increased focus from glycerol monostearate (a saturated fat...no I'm not kidding, it's a BB.com review).
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

hey coop. let me ask you a question; What would you rather have in your hand in 3 months? a certificate of analysis, or a free tub of PF3? there is a right answer to this question
    A CoA hands down (I'm being totally serious). I can't be bought like that, I don't even trust my own anecdote over real data (and rightfully so, everyone is subject to placebo, and strongly at that).

I will take a lunch date with your employee allnatural as a substitute however
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I can't be bought like that,
    Few and far between, few and far betweenName:  imagesCAAOEWIZ.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  9.4 KB
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.04%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

A CoA hands down (I'm being totally serious). I can't be bought like that, I don't even trust my own anecdote over real data (and rightfully so, everyone is subject to placebo, and strongly at that).

I will take a lunch date with your employee allnatural as a substitute however
    Those always end with broken hearts
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Here's one on L-glutamine:

"3/20/2013 Great Stuff
    By Amanda
    from Fort Sam Houston, TX
    Follow me
    PROS
    Easy To Take
    Good Value
    Helps With Fatigue
    Tastes Fine
    CONS
    BEST USES
    Daily Use
    Post-workout
    Recovery From Injury
    Comments about Vitamin Shoppe L-Glutamine Powder (4500 MG) - 12 Ounces Powder:
    When I first started taking this supplement years ago, I was definitely shocked at the difference that this made with my muscle soreness. If you find it difficult to mix it with your fluids, I recommend mixing it in with your hot tea. Put a little scoop of it in with your hot tea and add some Stevia, and you're good to go. Can't imagine working out without this."

Shall I retrieve one showing increased focus from glycerol monostearate (a saturated fat...no I'm not kidding, it's a BB.com review).

I wouldn't say she's lying. im sure she doesn't eat protein powder, and while that glutamine probably just ended up lining her bowels, it could have given spared the glutamine peptides from her food, resulting in more toward her skeletal muscles
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

I wouldn't say she's lying. im sure she doesn't eat protein powder, and while that glutamine probably just ended up lining her bowels, it could have given spared the glutamine peptides from her food, resulting in more toward her skeletal muscles
    Mr. Science don't make me taze you! Glutamine is chiefly synthesized by the body, not acquired from diet. Anyone who's not a burn victim has just the right amount

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:09 AM
  2. I need help on what else to look for
    By DSGB in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. What to look for in bloodwork?
    By Jlavergne9 in forum Anabolics