bulk dmaa

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks
Can't tell you the quality if we don't even know the retailer.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Can't tell you the quality if we don't even know the retailer.
I know but i wasnt sure about naming the retailer, dont want to break any rules. They claim it to be pure. If you google "bulk dmaa" its the first site listed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't buy it powder form. That's just me though. I just wouldn't want to screw up the dosage. Bulk protein - yes, bulk stimulants- nope.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't buy it powder form. That's just me though. I just wouldn't want to screw up the dosage. Bulk protein - yes, bulk stimulants- nope.
Yea im afraid it would be too easy to overdue it, and while i havent priced one buying a scale would prob kill the savings of buying the dmaa in bulk as i dont see needing it for anything else

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I bought a kilogram of it and sealed it in 50 gram vacuum packs just because I felt like having it.

Also, just buy a milligram scale, it'll be useful for tons of purposes if you ever start mixing your own preworkouts/stimulant blends. They're cheap and itis a one time investment

jcc80

jcc80

Awards
If it's the same site I think it is... I got that same 10g bag and it does exactly what I expected it to.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I bought a kilogram of it and sealed it in 50 gram vacuum packs just because I felt like having it.

Also, just buy a milligram scale, it'll be useful for tons of purposes if you ever start mixing your own preworkouts/stimulant blends. They're cheap and itis a one time investment
Yea i just saw one on amazon, 23 bucks and free shipping. Alot cheaper than i thought. Im a big fan of dmaa, og oxyelite has helped me more than any other supp. Was thinking about making my own concoction with dmaa, yohimibine hcl, caffeine, and maybe carnitine. Would like to have a supply of dmaa for a long time.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
If it's the same site I think it is... I got that same 10g bag and it does exactly what I expected it to.
I think im gonna go for it since the scales are reasonable. For some reason i guess i imagined them for alot more

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We have SNS Adrena-G out there in some retailers still! Excellent price and quantity of DMAA if you want to check it out!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
We have SNS Adrena-G out there in some retailers still! Excellent price and quantity of DMAA if you want to check it out!
Looks great as well but having a hard time finding it. Prob gonna stick with the bulk anyhow as im pondering making my own concoction of a fat burner. Im intriqued by sns xgels though, def gonna give it a go eventually. Caff free focus xt looks quite interesting as well

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Looks great as well but having a hard time finding it. Prob gonna stick with the bulk anyhow as im pondering making my own concoction of a fat burner. Im intriqued by sns xgels though, def gonna give it a go eventually. Caff free focus xt looks quite interesting as well
Participate in our summer giveaway thread in the company promo section! You could get some freebies so you know us more ;)! 30 days of gifts! Anyone can win!