bulk dmaa - AnabolicMinds.com

bulk dmaa

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bulk dmaa

Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks
    Can't tell you the quality if we don't even know the retailer.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Can't tell you the quality if we don't even know the retailer.
    I know but i wasnt sure about naming the retailer, dont want to break any rules. They claim it to be pure. If you google "bulk dmaa" its the first site listed.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wouldn't buy it powder form. That's just me though. I just wouldn't want to screw up the dosage. Bulk protein - yes, bulk stimulants- nope.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I wouldn't buy it powder form. That's just me though. I just wouldn't want to screw up the dosage. Bulk protein - yes, bulk stimulants- nope.
    Yea im afraid it would be too easy to overdue it, and while i havent priced one buying a scale would prob kill the savings of buying the dmaa in bulk as i dont see needing it for anything else
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Personally, I bought a kilogram of it and sealed it in 50 gram vacuum packs just because I felt like having it.

Also, just buy a milligram scale, it'll be useful for tons of purposes if you ever start mixing your own preworkouts/stimulant blends. They're cheap and itis a one time investment
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation

If it's the same site I think it is... I got that same 10g bag and it does exactly what I expected it to.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Personally, I bought a kilogram of it and sealed it in 50 gram vacuum packs just because I felt like having it.

Also, just buy a milligram scale, it'll be useful for tons of purposes if you ever start mixing your own preworkouts/stimulant blends. They're cheap and itis a one time investment
    Yea i just saw one on amazon, 23 bucks and free shipping. Alot cheaper than i thought. Im a big fan of dmaa, og oxyelite has helped me more than any other supp. Was thinking about making my own concoction with dmaa, yohimibine hcl, caffeine, and maybe carnitine. Would like to have a supply of dmaa for a long time.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    If it's the same site I think it is... I got that same 10g bag and it does exactly what I expected it to.
    I think im gonna go for it since the scales are reasonable. For some reason i guess i imagined them for alot more
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We have SNS Adrena-G out there in some retailers still! Excellent price and quantity of DMAA if you want to check it out!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

We have SNS Adrena-G out there in some retailers still! Excellent price and quantity of DMAA if you want to check it out!
    Looks great as well but having a hard time finding it. Prob gonna stick with the bulk anyhow as im pondering making my own concoction of a fat burner. Im intriqued by sns xgels though, def gonna give it a go eventually. Caff free focus xt looks quite interesting as well
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks great as well but having a hard time finding it. Prob gonna stick with the bulk anyhow as im pondering making my own concoction of a fat burner. Im intriqued by sns xgels though, def gonna give it a go eventually. Caff free focus xt looks quite interesting as well
    Participate in our summer giveaway thread in the company promo section! You could get some freebies so you know us more ! 30 days of gifts! Anyone can win!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 03:44 PM
  3. Tx's Bulking Journal.
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:21 AM
  4. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...