bulk dmaa

  1. bulk dmaa


    Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks
    Can't tell you the quality if we don't even know the retailer.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Can't tell you the quality if we don't even know the retailer.
    I know but i wasnt sure about naming the retailer, dont want to break any rules. They claim it to be pure. If you google "bulk dmaa" its the first site listed.
    •   
       


  4. I wouldn't buy it powder form. That's just me though. I just wouldn't want to screw up the dosage. Bulk protein - yes, bulk stimulants- nope.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I wouldn't buy it powder form. That's just me though. I just wouldn't want to screw up the dosage. Bulk protein - yes, bulk stimulants- nope.
    Yea im afraid it would be too easy to overdue it, and while i havent priced one buying a scale would prob kill the savings of buying the dmaa in bulk as i dont see needing it for anything else

  6. Personally, I bought a kilogram of it and sealed it in 50 gram vacuum packs just because I felt like having it.

    Also, just buy a milligram scale, it'll be useful for tons of purposes if you ever start mixing your own preworkouts/stimulant blends. They're cheap and itis a one time investment

  7. If it's the same site I think it is... I got that same 10g bag and it does exactly what I expected it to.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Personally, I bought a kilogram of it and sealed it in 50 gram vacuum packs just because I felt like having it.

    Also, just buy a milligram scale, it'll be useful for tons of purposes if you ever start mixing your own preworkouts/stimulant blends. They're cheap and itis a one time investment
    Yea i just saw one on amazon, 23 bucks and free shipping. Alot cheaper than i thought. Im a big fan of dmaa, og oxyelite has helped me more than any other supp. Was thinking about making my own concoction with dmaa, yohimibine hcl, caffeine, and maybe carnitine. Would like to have a supply of dmaa for a long time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    If it's the same site I think it is... I got that same 10g bag and it does exactly what I expected it to.
    I think im gonna go for it since the scales are reasonable. For some reason i guess i imagined them for alot more

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    Was thinking of buying dmaa in bulk while i still can from an online retailer. Anybody have any thoughts on the quality of the bulk dmaa that is available? the site im on is 25$ for 10 grams. says it comes with a 20 mg scoop, not sure how reliable a scooper would be either at such a small amount. thanks
    We have SNS Adrena-G out there in some retailers still! Excellent price and quantity of DMAA if you want to check it out!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    We have SNS Adrena-G out there in some retailers still! Excellent price and quantity of DMAA if you want to check it out!
    Looks great as well but having a hard time finding it. Prob gonna stick with the bulk anyhow as im pondering making my own concoction of a fat burner. Im intriqued by sns xgels though, def gonna give it a go eventually. Caff free focus xt looks quite interesting as well

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post

    Looks great as well but having a hard time finding it. Prob gonna stick with the bulk anyhow as im pondering making my own concoction of a fat burner. Im intriqued by sns xgels though, def gonna give it a go eventually. Caff free focus xt looks quite interesting as well
    Participate in our summer giveaway thread in the company promo section! You could get some freebies so you know us more ! 30 days of gifts! Anyone can win!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
  2. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
  3. Tx's Bulking Journal.
    By txwakeskater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 03:21 AM
  4. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:03 PM
  5. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 11:34 AM
Log in
Log in