Need to increase libido during cut. Goji and Tongkat ok?

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Because of injury and later laziness I added 25 pounds and no where near my old 9% bf. I also had bloods done and test is really low. I going back on my cut and supp plan like before. I heard Goji and Tongkat are good for libido, hardness etc. can I add them to my following stack? Any negatives or bad combo?

- Daa
- Erase Pro
- Thyrocaps (ie Shift)
- Alphamine
-Orange Triad
- Hemavol
- Fish caps
- protein

Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With what you have in your stack listed, your libido should increase.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
The DAA and Erase alone will give you some ragers fasho.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Throw in some horny goat weed if you're really worried about it. But you should be fine with that stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The DAA and Erase Pro should increase your libido for surely.

Greenhulk

Awards
Because of injury and later laziness I added 25 pounds and no where near my old 9% bf. I also had bloods done and test is really low. I going back on my cut and supp plan like before. I heard Goji and Tongkat are good for libido, hardness etc. can I add them to my following stack? Any negatives or bad combo?

- Daa
- Erase Pro
- Hemavol
With these three, you already have what you need for your goal. DAA for increasing test, Erase Pro for keeping estrogen in check. Hemaovol for more hardness because pump supplements not only work in the muscles. :naughty:

I have been taking Goji for a while now and it is good for hardness but does not libido - in my experience. The effect of Tongkat dependes a lot on its quality. I think with the stack you already have you don't really those two. You can always add them later on if you think you need to.