Supplements for strength output?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What aids in strength? Im not looking for muscle builders, rather to aid in power lifts.

ArA
HGW

What else would help?

AppJeff

AppJeff

Awards
Uncut will give you a marked strength boost from day 1, and it's Coop approved. If you haven't tried it yet, shoot me a PM and I'll get you out some samples to try.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Caffeine right before the exercise or event, creatine at 5 g/day every day

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you looking for something to help you push your workouts harder? I would recommend our PWO Powermax, has enough energy and focus to push you through your workout plus creatine which will help through the long haul. I can get you some samples to try if interested, let me know!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
A nice pre w/o to give you that extra intensity, focus and endurance would definitely help! MAN Game Day is great, there are some logs going on right now so you can see how others are liking it! PM me with any questions.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hate coming in after coop. nothing more to say, ever. lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Alongside those listed, ArA has data supporting an increase in power output and strength.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Human data: Caffeine, creatine, ArA, bicarb, nitrates, citrulline malate, alpha gpc, ephedrine, betaine
I finally got some Xgels coming to me here soon so I can try ArA. Will be my first time so I'm excited to see what I get from it. Will of course be running solo for this first time so I know if its the ArA.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine HCL

Epiandrosterone

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA, creatine and surprisingly creatinol-o-phosphate have been my favorites for raw strength.

I also have found a couple ecdy products, as well as cortisol products to help with my strength/recovery quite a bit. And PeptoPro intra (Strive or PPs old one) has always positively effected my strength throughout workouts tremendously well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-Creatine
-HMB
-Baking Soda
Human data: Caffeine, creatine, ArA, bicarb, nitrates, citrulline malate, alpha gpc, ephedrine, betaine
Is there significant data on sodium bicarbonate in relation to absolute power output vs minimising fatigue in lactate endurance events?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA, creatine and surprisingly creatinol-o-phosphate have been my favorites for raw strength.

I also have found a couple ecdy products, as well as cortisol products to help with my strength/recovery quite a bit. And PeptoPro intra (Strive or PPs old one) has always positively effected my strength throughout workouts tremendously well.
what about amentoflavone and taa?and then theres ursolic acid...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
what about amentoflavone and taa?and then theres ursolic acid...
Amentoflavone anecdotally rocks, and while the data supports it, the human data isn't there. There's also nothing to suggest TAA or ursolic acid will improve strength in humans

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Alongside those listed, ArA has data supporting an increase in power output and strength.
I'm a week or so into ArA. Very surprised by the strength gains so far. I was not expecting it.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal...you running it at the 1, 1.5 or 2g preWO dose?
4 caps (whatever that is) pre-workout. 5 or six days per week. ALCAR is in my morning stack. Not sure if it still benefits the ArA which is taken late afternoon.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a week or so into ArA. Very surprised by the strength gains so far. I was not expecting it.
Neither was I when i first used it but I was pleasently suprised. Are you stacking it with anything?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really enjoying Plantago for a strength boost, I know the study shows a boost in endurance, but I'm feeling like it's just as effective as beta-alanine.

High Volume/ Beta-Alanine and Creatine would be a very nice stack for strength.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What aids in strength? Im not looking for muscle builders, rather to aid in power lifts.

ArA
HGW

What else would help?
I just read the OP, have not seen if this has been recommended or not but here comes a little shot hehe...

Ok Personally I have seen huge increases in strength (and when I say huge, lets keep it real hehe...for a supplement it's huge) in the 5 lb ranges for upper body power lifts and 10 lb ranges for the lower body power lifts in around 6-8 weeks. It does seem like a bit, but when powerlifting...heck any pound is a blessing. While I am still in recovery from a surgery I had, before the surgery this helped a lot to help me progress my powerlifting dreams, and so did it do it for my friend/team captain.

-ArA: we used both X-Gels and X-Factor, since well haha...X-Gels hadn't dropped in when we started, and because it is also pure ArA. 1.5-2.5g pre-workout.
-COP:2g Pre-workout
-25mg Ephedrine (be it sulfate or HCL) with 200-250mg caffeine , 3x a day.
-Citrulline Malate: 6-9g a day
-Glycergrow: 2 scoops pre workout too.
-1-1.5g agmatine sulfate preworkout.
-1g LCLT + 1g ALCAR preworkout

It does sound like quite the cocktail haha but in fact it was just EC + ArA and it's ancillaries...Arachidonic Acid paired with a good periodized routine for strength building, focusing both on myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy proved amazing for both of us. The reason behind the EC was not only for the Stim and focus (and with alcar too...damn it was nice, sometimes we would supp the caff with Focus-XT haha, or add Stim Free Focus-XT), but because Ephedrine is a bronchodilator and it aids in Peak Power output. The reason we took Cit-Mal and also Agmatine was due to that too, more vasodilation , more power output and lastly...COP will aid in recovery in between sets, it actually helped me catch my breath faster after a heavy set , or a gruesome muscle building assistance like Good Mornings in sets of 10 or 15 haha.

That's in my experience what has helped a lot, Vasodilation , Broncodilation and muscle inflammation with ArA...but to all this: FOOD, lots of FOOD, key supplement IMO for strength, food and rest hahaha.

Other supplements I have seen personally strength rises from (albeit i did not take them for that but still felt them):
-AnaBeta (OG and Elite)
-Versa 1 (can't tell if placebo or not, but yes it was there, so heck even placebo is welcomed)

Hope that helps :D!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2013 has seen a ton of first time ArA users reporting their profound results after coming into their run fairly skeptical, its been a great trend to see many people getting behind the ingredient. We actually have a couple companies right now working with Bill on formulating ArA supplements now that it beginning to really take off.

It kicks in for me nearly immediately as well, and the best is yet to come. You will likely see the majority of your strength gains from week 3 and on.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2013 has seen a ton of first time ArA users reporting their profound results after coming into their run fairly skeptical, its been a great trend to see many people getting behind the ingredient. We actually have a couple companies right now working with Bill on formulating ArA supplements now that it beginning to really take off.

It kicks in for me nearly immediately as well, and the best is yet to come. You will likely see the majority of your strength gains from week 3 and on.
I loved ara when I ran it. I actually recomped pretty nicely. I'm waiting to run it again. Maybe I should pick some up for my last month of recomping

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved ara when I ran it. I actually recomped pretty nicely. I'm waiting to run it again. Maybe I should pick some up for my last month of recomping
One of my absolute favorite recomp agents as well, thanks for the feedback!

Drenaline31

Awards
Hey all. Ive been running

Creginite
X gels
Focus xt

Purely for strength, and they have all helped me heaps. So first of all thanks haha, x gels definitely made the biggest difference.

Just wondering if the pump products would help. I heard only nitrates increase strength outside of cosmetics? Im thinking of adding Potassium Nitrate to the stack if so. But agmatine, citrulline wouldnt help if im correct? And creatinol o phosphate is just for endurance as well?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Aside from several natty T-boosters for strength boosting properties and the obvious creatine. I would say I saw the greatest strength benefits when stacking X-gels with KNO3, Compete, and Hemavol. As that has nitrates, cit-mal, agmatine, GMS, etc. I also had a nice recomp effect during that run and I intend to run it again (ARA is awesome).

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack Drenaline, Clout or CreIgnite plus X-Factor is undoubtedly the best one-two punch for pure strrength imo.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Greatest strength gains I have had have came from using Compete and Hemavol preWO. Though since I am a morning workout person I always woke up and immediately took Dexaprine. So that was my combination.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Some of the best strength gains I've seen on a supplement came from Anabeta Elite.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now if you really wanna get dirty with it, heres what i would do

Anabeta + Prime + Mass FX black

staples: Enhanced, Citmal, whey, orange triad, creatine

Jackriddle

Awards
Supplements should be recover all the aspects and improve them not only the muscles. In starting, I feel that perfect body needs perfect muscles and physic, but when I used test powder of USP labs then I realized that only improvement in muscles can't improve your health. For a healthy life you should try complete package of health supplements. USPlab Test powder gives me more energy and more power. It contains the power of 20 capsules in two spoons which is more beneficial in overall improvement.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements should be recover all the aspects and improve them not only the muscles. In starting, I feel that perfect body needs perfect muscles and physic, but when I used test powder of USP labs then I realized that only improvement in muscles can't improve your health. For a healthy life you should try complete package of health supplements. USPlab Test powder gives me more energy and more power. It contains the power of 20 capsules in two spoons which is more beneficial in overall improvement.

come again? :thinking:

Drenaline31

Awards
Might change my stack now that I reread the thread

Condense (For nitrates and the betaine as per coops post before) instead of Focus XT
ArA
Creignite

I'm still hung up on whether Agmatine/Citruline would help with maximal strength output. I read about all the great endurance and pump but not much else.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established

Condense (For nitrates and the betaine as per coops post before) instead of Focus XT
ArA
Creignite

I'm still hung up on whether Agmatine/Citruline would help with maximal strength output. I read about all the great endurance and pump but not much else.
Try caff free FXT with the Condense. Thank me later!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ArA
Creignite

Take agmatine at night and pre workout along with citmal pre workout. you wont be disappointed. Its so cheap also.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
COnquer KNO3 and creatine would be a great stack!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drenaline, Ive noticed strength increase with COP, but more so just endurance w citruline and beta alanine. Agmatine seemed good for pumps, unsure it has as many benefits for strength though.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a lot of products that I like to use for strength and performance increases. The biggest ones I like to stack together. I use DAA a lot and also Alphamine too. I love both of those they get the job done. What's your favorite stack?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember taking AEE/OEE before bed, then 3500 AAKG before training and my strength increases were massive! Weird.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a lot of products that I like to use for strength and performance increases. The biggest ones I like to stack together. I use DAA a lot and also Alphamine too. I love both of those they get the job done. What's your favorite stack?
Good post, stims can certainly help quite a bit when going for weight PR's.