Supplements for strength output?
- 09-11-2013, 03:30 AM
Might change my stack now that I reread the thread
Condense (For nitrates and the betaine as per coops post before) instead of Focus XT
I'm still hung up on whether Agmatine/Citruline would help with maximal strength output. I read about all the great endurance and pump but not much else.
- 09-11-2013, 11:36 PM
- 09-11-2013, 11:37 PM
09-12-2013, 02:23 PM
COnquer KNO3 and creatine would be a great stack!
Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
09-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Drenaline, Ive noticed strength increase with COP, but more so just endurance w citruline and beta alanine. Agmatine seemed good for pumps, unsure it has as many benefits for strength though.
09-12-2013, 05:37 PM
I have a lot of products that I like to use for strength and performance increases. The biggest ones I like to stack together. I use DAA a lot and also Alphamine too. I love both of those they get the job done. What's your favorite stack?
09-12-2013, 10:12 PM
I remember taking AEE/OEE before bed, then 3500 AAKG before training and my strength increases were massive! Weird.
09-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sprinterguy4 in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 05-29-2013, 02:13 PM
- By TheDeadlifter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:20 PM
- By corsaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-12-2009, 08:31 PM
- By SHaneA655 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM
- By Timme in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:55 PM