Supplements for strength output?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hey all. Ive been running

Creginite
    X gels
    Focus xt

Purely for strength, and they have all helped me heaps. So first of all thanks haha, x gels definitely made the biggest difference.

Just wondering if the pump products would help. I heard only nitrates increase strength outside of cosmetics? Im thinking of adding Potassium Nitrate to the stack if so. But agmatine, citrulline wouldnt help if im correct? And creatinol o phosphate is just for endurance as well?

2. Aside from several natty T-boosters for strength boosting properties and the obvious creatine. I would say I saw the greatest strength benefits when stacking X-gels with KNO3, Compete, and Hemavol. As that has nitrates, cit-mal, agmatine, GMS, etc. I also had a nice recomp effect during that run and I intend to run it again (ARA is awesome).
    •   

3. Awesome stack Drenaline, Clout or CreIgnite plus X-Factor is undoubtedly the best one-two punch for pure strrength imo.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

4. Greatest strength gains I have had have came from using Compete and Hemavol preWO. Though since I am a morning workout person I always woke up and immediately took Dexaprine. So that was my combination.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

5. Some of the best strength gains I've seen on a supplement came from Anabeta Elite.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    What aids in strength? Im not looking for muscle builders, rather to aid in power lifts.

ArA
    HGW

What else would help?

Prime at 69 protocol. nothing compares.

7. now if you really wanna get dirty with it, heres what i would do

Anabeta + Prime + Mass FX black

staples: Enhanced, Citmal, whey, orange triad, creatine

8. Supplements should be recover all the aspects and improve them not only the muscles. In starting, I feel that perfect body needs perfect muscles and physic, but when I used test powder of USP labs then I realized that only improvement in muscles can't improve your health. For a healthy life you should try complete package of health supplements. USPlab Test powder gives me more energy and more power. It contains the power of 20 capsules in two spoons which is more beneficial in overall improvement.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Some of the best strength gains I've seen on a supplement came from Anabeta Elite.
    This and ArA.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jackriddle View Post
    Supplements should be recover all the aspects and improve them not only the muscles. In starting, I feel that perfect body needs perfect muscles and physic, but when I used test powder of USP labs then I realized that only improvement in muscles can't improve your health. For a healthy life you should try complete package of health supplements. USPlab Test powder gives me more energy and more power. It contains the power of 20 capsules in two spoons which is more beneficial in overall improvement.

come again?

11. Might change my stack now that I reread the thread

Condense (For nitrates and the betaine as per coops post before) instead of Focus XT
    ArA
    Creignite

I'm still hung up on whether Agmatine/Citruline would help with maximal strength output. I read about all the great endurance and pump but not much else.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    Might change my stack now that I reread the thread

Condense (For nitrates and the betaine as per coops post before) instead of Focus XT
    ArA
    Creignite

I'm still hung up on whether Agmatine/Citruline would help with maximal strength output. I read about all the great endurance and pump but not much else.
    Try caff free FXT with the Condense. Thank me later!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Drenaline31 View Post
    Might change my stack now that I reread the thread

ArA
    Creignite

Take agmatine at night and pre workout along with citmal pre workout. you wont be disappointed. Its so cheap also.

14. COnquer KNO3 and creatine would be a great stack!

15. Drenaline, Ive noticed strength increase with COP, but more so just endurance w citruline and beta alanine. Agmatine seemed good for pumps, unsure it has as many benefits for strength though.

16. I have a lot of products that I like to use for strength and performance increases. The biggest ones I like to stack together. I use DAA a lot and also Alphamine too. I love both of those they get the job done. What's your favorite stack?

17. I remember taking AEE/OEE before bed, then 3500 AAKG before training and my strength increases were massive! Weird.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    I have a lot of products that I like to use for strength and performance increases. The biggest ones I like to stack together. I use DAA a lot and also Alphamine too. I love both of those they get the job done. What's your favorite stack?
    Good post, stims can certainly help quite a bit when going for weight PR's.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supplement for strength output
    By Sprinterguy4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 03:13 PM
  2. Supplement for Strength Needed...
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:20 PM
  3. SUPPLEMENTS FOR STRENGTH
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 09:31 PM
  4. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 03:55 PM