Fat burners

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
I am taking fat burners but not feeling it's burn any fat except giving me power before I start my workout .. Is that how it suppose to work ?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking fat burners but not feeling it's burn any fat except giving me power before I start my workout .. Is that how it suppose to work ?
You should be feeling at least some appetite supression and energy. What fat burners are you taking?

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
Oxyelite pro .. And no my appetite is fine just feeling more hyper

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Then i would consider diet...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does your diet look like? This will play a huge part in if your efficiently burning fat. The fatburner just helps things along and shouldnt be relied on solely.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are you calculating your macros for each day? IF so, how many calories are allowed for your total daily intake? You might need to tweak your diet. Oxy is a good product and Im not saying anything against it but there are def some other products you should consider also if your not getting a good result from the Oxy.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you calculating your macros for each day? IF so, how many calories are allowed for your total daily intake? You might need to tweak your diet. Oxy is a good product and Im not saying anything against it but there are def some other products you should consider also if your not getting a good result from the Oxy.
wait wait...like...hmmm...anavar? That's your personal favorite right?

OP...I'm not recommending u take anavar whatsoever fyi.

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
My diet is high protein low carbs and i am eating pretty healthy not always lol but mpst of the tine but oxi just works for me like energy booster and nothing else .. Was curious if anyone else feel the same way

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet is high protein low carbs and i am eating pretty healthy not always lol but mpst of the tine but oxi just works for me like energy booster and nothing else .. Was curious if anyone else feel the same way
I think a change in diet and workout regiment might be what puts you over the weight loss threshold. Fasted cardio with bcaa's is always a good option. Also if you are not already, then lifting weights would be a main focus.

As far as diet goes if you are doing low carb like less then 50g or so (even more really) a day, then a higher carb day once or twice a wk in the 150g range might kick start the metabolism.

As far as fat burners go our PX Black and PX 500 give a nice warm feeling through the day as well as GREAT appetite suppression. The PX 500 being more on the stronger side if the stim chart while the Black is smoother.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP to clarify what your expectations in a fat burner exactly?