ABE + erase or AB + erase

rphash49

Awards
I always add anabeta and erase to my PCT but I'm on the fence on giving ABE a shot instead of AB. My concern is that the combo of Abe + erase will crush my cortisol levels too much. It would help if I knew how much of the individual compounds were in ABE. While I understand the reason for it I really don't like proprietary blends. I for one want to know exactly what I'm putting in my body and if I'm stacking products its very important IMO. Ok off my soap box. If someone is interested what my PCT looks like:
Pharmacy grade Clomid 6wks(I like longer pct than most it seems, helps me keep what I earned)
Erase 8wks
Talos 4wks
DAA 4wks
Anabeta Or ABE ? 8wks

The main reason I want to run Abe is for the forskolin 95 and while I could just pick up some I trust PES quality over some generic company.

rphash49

Awards
Or maybe I'll just go crazy and go pro plus elite and see how they differ from the OG versions.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen many people run AB/ABE for PCT. The Forskolin is a very nice addition. If you are worried about too much cortisol control, Analyzed Supplements has Forskolin-95 which is what I would recommend and have right now.

A lot of people have ran ABE plus Erase/EPro and don't notice negative effects from too much cortisol control in case you were wondering.

rphash49

Awards
I've seen many people run AB/ABE for PCT. The Forskolin is a very nice addition. If you are worried about too much cortisol control, Analyzed Supplements has Forskolin-95 which is what I would recommend and have right now.

A lot of people have ran ABE plus Erase/EPro and don't notice negative effects from too much cortisol control in case you were wondering.
Thanks for the reply. I've been able to find a lot of threads of abe/Epro cut cycles but I've had a hard time finding a solid review as part of a pct w/serm. I see that Epro has an extract that acts like a serm and attaches to estrogen receptors. Hmm interesting. Time to google the **** out of boerhaavia diffusa extract hahaha

rphash49

Awards
Ok I went ahead and pulled the trigger on Abe and epro so I can have on hand before my PCT starts in two weeks. If my body tells me its too much I will switch back to AB/erase which I already have in my stash

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Kbayne said, we have Forskolin 95 for those that want to control the dose.

I regularly stack ABE and EP and don't notice joint side effects.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people dose EP every other day. Or you could use OG erase and lower the dosage? Play around with it and see how you feel. Id def go for the ABE if your after the forskolin. Saves you buying more on its own. Im sure you can find a sweet spot playing with the dosing.

rphash49

Awards
Thanks for all the feed back. I'm going to start with ABE and EP with my PCT. I take about every joint supplement under the sun so I think my joints will be ok. I've decided to go with EP over erase because I'm really interested in the effects of Boerhaavia diffusa. See below info:

Sreeja S, et al.

J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Nov 12;126(2):221-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.08.041. Epub 2009 Aug 31.

Cancer Endocrinology, Integrated Cancer Research Programme, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thycaud P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695014, India.

Abstract ETHNOPHARMACOLOGICAL RELEVANCE: Boerhaavia diffusa L. (Nyctinaceae) is a plant of tropical region used in Indian traditional medicine for the treatment of human ailments including abdominal tumor, jaundice, dyspepsia, menstrual disorders, etc. This plant also has antilymphoproliferative, antimetastatic and immunomodulatory effects.

AIM OF THE STUDY: This study aimed to assess the antiproliferative and antiestrogenic properties of methanol extract of Boerhaavia diffusa (BME) in MCF-7 breast cancer cell lines.

MATERIALS AND METHODS: The effective concentration range of BME on cell viability was analyzed using MTT assay. Hydroxylapatite assay (HAP) was carried out to confirm the competitive binding of BME to the estrogen receptor (ER). The effect of BME on the expression of a selected estrogen responsive gene pS2 was analyzed by RT-PCR. The ability of BME to alter the cell cycle phases and distributions were studied using FACS analysis.

RESULTS: Treatment with varying concentrations of BME (20-320 microg/mL) resulted in moderate to very strong growth inhibition in MCF-7 cell lines. BME competed with [(3)H]-estradiol for binding to ER with IC(50) value of 320 +/- 25 microg/mL. RT-PCR analysis revealed that BME reduced the mRNA expression of pS2 indicating the antiestrogenic action of BME. BME treatment for 48 h resulted in a remarkable increase in the number of MCF-7 cells in the G0-G1 fraction from 69.1% to 75.8%, with a reciprocal decrease of cells in all other phases indicating cell cycle arrest at G0-G1 phase.

CONCLUSIONS: The results demonstrate that Boerhaavia diffusa possess antiproliferative and antiestrogenic properties and suggest that it may have therapeutic potential in estrogen dependent breast cancers.

PMID 19723573 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Full text: Elsevier Science

rphash49

Awards
Thanks. I'm running sdmz and its probably my best cycle to date and I want my PCT to help me keep what I've worked for. Purpose of this thread :)

PH/DS Products used in the past, some more than once:
Stano: iml, cel, PP(androhard super expensive but the best I've used)
11 oxo
Epi: havoc, elite
Trenazone
Probably 1 or 2 I'm not thinking of
And now sdmz(dmz + m-sten)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to come in and mention the addition of Forskolin being a solid pick up in PCT, but see you already made your decision. ;)

Let us know how it goes and how it compares to your previous PCTs with Erase and AB.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I'm running sdmz and its probably my best cycle to date and I want my PCT to help me keep what I've worked for. Purpose of this thread :)

PH/DS Products used in the past, some more than once:
Stano: iml, cel, PP(androhard super expensive but the best I've used)
11 oxo
Epi: havoc, elite
Trenazone
Probably 1 or 2 I'm not thinking of
And now sdmz(dmz + m-sten)
Wow that's quite the list. You must be one swole mofo

rphash49

Awards
Wow that's quite the list. You must be one swole mofo
Lol. I'm on my 4th cycle in 3 years. I aggressively stack I guess. I made most of the rookie mistakes with my first cycle(also my most expensive) and a few with my second. Great results with my 3rd cycle end of last year and I'm betting the cycle I'm running now will be just as productive if not more so.
Stats:
Max 3 years ago
Bench 175
Squat 135 est
Deadlift 135 est

Max now
Bench 335
Squat around 405
Deadlift 405

I'm pretty sure I can one rep more on squat and deadlift but I'm old and I probably won't be able to walk the next day

Oh and I'm 35, 205pounds, 10% bf

I'm far from the biggest strongest guy in the gym but I'm happy with the progress I've made in 3 years. Only regret is that I wish I knew what I know now 10 years ago(diet, gym, sleep, etc)