Did you know your SAAs are not actually SAAs?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Did you know your SAAs are not actually SAAs?


    From a prominent seller of SAAs:


    "This amino acid blend is formed using the free-flow amino acids to replicate the series of aminos that appear in silk. They are not hydrolyzed from silk protein."

    --

    As if they weren't overhyped and mis-marketed enough, you aren't even getting actual SAAs, you're just getting a mix of amino acids meant to mimc SAAs.

    That means no Sericin-L or Sericin-S polypeptides for you. Which kind of defeats the purpose of SAAs.

    Go supplement industry!

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Take yourself and your agenda out of here
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Coop, happen to know of any companies selling actual SAAs?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6777729
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Coop, happen to know of any companies selling actual SAAs?
    Since I haven't found a product that declares "Hydrolyzed Silk Protein" or lists any peptides unique to silk, the answer is no. It'd be akin to saying a free form EAA mixture has the same effects as, say, PeptoPro. But people here know my stance on SAAs anyway, which I won't get into
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    So, not only is the industry completely misrepresenting the studies on the ingredient, nobody is even selling it?

    Go supp industry!
  6. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    So, I hear finaflex reps love these threads.
  7. Advanced Member
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    516291
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Cinnamon can be added to applesauce to give it a flavor similar to cinnamon.
  8. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    So, I hear finaflex reps love these threads.
    wow agenda is right..lqtm

    deeb, you come in here spouting a "he-said/she-said" intro, and then obviously go after FINAFLEX and me personally, acting as if you do not know who I am; while to the contrary we have discussed things on many occasions

    I think you are used to how things are done on "some other website"..however here, I will not indulge your childishness
    it is obvious you want no conversation nor education; if so, post a thread in the science section where it belongs, not here



    now: for everybody else, would be glad to help educate..i cannot speak on what "other companies" are using, or who said what about whom..for FINAFLEX, we stand on the fact that we use true genuine SAA from the silk worm pupa

    our product stands on its own
  9. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    I actually only posted about finaflex because I got about a dozen rep comments about you so I figure something must be up.

    So you're saying that finaflex's SAA product contains actual hydrolyzed silk protein and polypeptides (sericin-L/S)?
  10. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I actually only posted about finaflex because I got about a dozen rep comments about you so I figure something must be up.

    So you're saying that finaflex's SAA product contains actual hydrolyzed silk protein and polypeptides (sericin-L/S)?
    no I never said that
  11. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    no I never said that
    So, if I want a product that contains sericin-derived peptides, yours is not the one I should buy?

    Would any company rep that does sell sericin-derived peptides like to speak up?

    What science backs the utilization of free form amino acids from silk worm as opposed to an SAA preparation made from hydrolyzed silk protein?

    Because every published study in humans on silk amino acids, if you know, you actually read the text of the study, prepares their material by hydrolyzing silk protein, as opposed to using free form amino acids derived from silk protein.

    I'd welcome BPI and TrueNutrition to chime in if Finaflex isn't sure.
  12. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    once again - you seem to enjoy and thrive on creating nothing but controversy deeb..sad stuff

    from the company:
    We are using real free form amino acids from silk worms which are used in the actual korean study.
    We can't say sericin or fibroin because we are using free form aminos. Free form aminos are different than peptide bond aminos, which would make them into protein. Sericin or fibroin are peptide bonded.
    if it is your sole intent to run around trying to embarrass or call-out companies, you will not last long here
    I am sure this does not matter to you however

    try to have a good day, eh?
  13. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    once again - you seem to enjoy and thrive on creating nothing but controversy deeb..sad stuff

    from the company:

    We are using real free form amino acids from silk worms which are used in the actual korean study.
    We can't say sericin or fibroin because we are using free form aminos. Free form aminos are different than peptide bond aminos, which would make them into protein. Sericin or fibroin are peptide bonded.


    if it is your sole intent to run around trying to embarrass or call-out companies, you will not last long here
    I am sure this does not matter to you however

    try to have a good day, eh?
    That is 100% false.

    Here, I'll provide the full text of the korean study for you, it's free.

    https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article.../33_2_273/_pdf

    Now then, If you'll navigate to the section on materials you'll find the following:

    Materials:
    A preparation of SAA from acid (HCl) hydrolysate of silk proteins was obtained from Worldway Co.,Ltd. (Jeoneui, Korea). The SAA preparation was mainly composed of Ala (34.36%)Gly (27.23%)Ser (9.58%) Val (3.49%)Thr (2.00%), and minor amino acids.23)
    Seems pretty clear to me that the korean study does in fact use hydrolysated silk protein, which would include sericin peptides, and not simply free form amino acids.

    Thus thank you for providing a direct and concise quote demonstrating that your company does not use the material studied. Finaflex and TrueNutrition down, any other vendors want to contribute?
    --

    My original intent was and still is to find a company selling actual Sericin peptides, as studied in every piece of published literature I've looked at. I didn't even know Finaflex sold SAAs until a bunch of people said 'lolfinaflex' 'inb4 finaflex reps' etc in rep comments.

    So, again, does anybody who sells actual sericin-peptides want to contribute to the conversation?
  14. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran



    sheesh, you just do not read very well, do you?

    continue on your merry adventure then deeb, and please going forward, try to keep all this "he said/said" out of the picture, and "but all these rep comments" you claim you get (such a popular guy you are, for your whole 41 posts on this foum and 7 in this very thread! ) in the attempt to justify your own poor and childish behavior, going forward

    if you have a valid point, simply stand on it and be a man, rather than pointing to all these "ghosts" for your support

    thanks in advance
  15. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sheesh, you just do not read very well, do you? continue on your merry adventure then deeb, and please going forward, try to keep all this "he said/said" out of the picture, and "but all these rep comments" you claim you get (such a popular guy you are, for your whole 41 posts on this foum and 7 in this very thread! ) in the attempt to justify your own poor and childish behavior, going forwardif you have a valid point, simply stand on it and be a man, rather than pointing to all these "ghosts" for your supportthanks in advance
    You apparently don't read very well.

    You skipped the part where I provided a direct quote from the study your company references demonstrating for absolute fact that the study was performed on hydrolyzed silk protein and not free form amino acids from silk pupa.

    I have a point, you're just being willfully ignorant of it.

    But that's okay, You're just a marketing guy, I don't expect any more from you than I did when you were repping for USPLabs. Your job is to sell product.

    Now then, is there a reason your company seems to be lying and stating that it is using the material studied in the Korean study when it would appear they are not? Or did they not even bother to read the full text and look at how the material was prepared? That's not unheard of in this industry.

    Because I'm a consumer interested in buying a product that contains hydrolyzed silk protein, since you know, that's what the published data is on.
  16. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Because I'm a consumer interested in buying a product that contains hydrolyzed silk protein.
    but see, you are not
    and that fact is blatantly obvious to all who are reading this -- except for you, because you are so intent on coming back with a cutesy and demeaning reply

    is a shame too; you have some insight into a few things, and I've long thought you had some potential in being able to really HELP ppl, instead of using your talents to destroy and demean

    meh..soime ppl are beyong help

    i'm all done here buddy, you carry on & take care of yourself, while you're still around
  17. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    but see, you are not
    and that fact is blatantly obvious to all who are reading this -- except for you, because you are so intent on coming back with a cutesy and demeaning reply

    is a shame too; you have some insight into a few things, and I've long thought you had some potential in being able to really HELP ppl, instead of using your talents to detroy and demean

    meh..soime ppl are beyong help

    i'm all done here buddy, you carry on & take care of yourself, while you're still around
    Why are you ignoring the part where your company claims to be using the ingredient used in the study when it is not?

    And why are you trying to tell me what I am and am not trying to do?

    I tried to find a company selling sericin-peptides, because I read the research and said 'hey this seems interesting'.

    Then I looked at various products on the market, and they appear to be either free form amino acids from any source passed off as SAAs (TrueNutrition) or free form amino acids from silk protein (Finaflex) as opposed to hydrolyzed silk protein (the research ingredient).

    This seemed odd to me, that among the hype over a new industry ingredient, nobody would be actually selling the ingredient, so I figured people could discuss that.

    But it looks like you just want to throw up red herrings and try to undermine me personally as some sort of attempt to avoid defending the integrity of your product and answering entirely valid questions related to what exact ingredient you're using.
  18. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,331
    Rep Power
    8589119
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.04%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    You seem to have an answer and a perspective on Finaflex's product already, despite Snag's explanations. Why persist in your line of questioning? You don't accept Snag's explanations; fine. Why persist? And your explanation that you're looking for a company that sells SAAs etc. doesn't explain why you're baiting Finaflex; not to mention that cryptic comment about rep comments.

    Don't worry Snags, he's after our PF3 product that hasn't even been released yet over on another forum. He's an equal opportunity pot stirrer.

    Which I don't have a problem with, other than the tone with which you're inquiring/accusing.
    BOARD TYRANT
  19. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    #inbeforeBPI
  20. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You seem to have an answer and a perspective on Finaflex's product already, despite Snag's explanations. Why persist in your line of questioning? You don't accept Snag's explanations; fine. Why persist? And your explanation that you're looking for a company that sells SAAs etc. doesn't explain why you're baiting Finaflex; not to mention that cryptic comment about rep comments.

    Don't worry Snags, he's after our PF3 product that hasn't even been released yet over on another forum. He's an equal opportunity pot stirrer.

    Which I don't have a problem with, other than the tone with which you're inquiring/accusing.
    I actually didn't have an answer on finaflex, because I didn't even know they purportedly sell SAAs, until other people mentioned they did and he provided info about what's in their product. I only even initially mentioned finaflex because there are literally 9 comments on my profile from people mentioning finaflex and I was curious for lols.

    That said, now that snag has outed finaflex as selling free form aminos and not hydrolyzed silk peptides, why is this somehow okay?

    Why is it okay to cite research on silk peptied while selling something different?

    Why shouldn't people be called out for claiming they're using an ingredient used in a study, when they are in fact not using an ingredient that was studied?

    That's not even being remotely honest to your consumers.

    And it's why companies that bitch about government regulation have no leg to stand on.

    The other odd thing about snag is that he didn't seem to mind the company targeting when he got fired from USPLabs and was spamming bb.com with hate directed at them. I guess it's different when he's the target of truth instead of being on the attack.
  21. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    #inbeforeBPI

    I'm curious about BPIs opionion too. To be objective, you guys are certainly a step above them.

    They appear to be doing the same as TrueNutrition and just mimicking the amino acid profile with generic free form amino acids.

    Does BPI even promote on forums?
  22. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Also, I'm still looking for someone selling Sericin peptides. Surely at least one company is selling the right thing...right?
  23. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  24. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,377
    Rep Power
    3148921
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dis
    Is
    Gud

    Subbed
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1-62:2
  25. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    deeb let's get one thing very clear

    FINAFLEX has never deceived anyone; we state very clearly what our product is all about
    do you see any mention of "hydrolyzed" or "sericin" on our products, our websites, or from me? no
    to make such baseless accusation is ludicrous, and fabricated

    as for these personal attacks you continue against me personally with:
    you bring up something from couple yrs back, in an effort to, once AGAIN, make someone look poorly
    such great lengths you are going to here, just wow
    for the record: sure, I've made mistakes in my past, dealt with some things in poor manner..the dated issue you reference is certainly one of them
    the difference here however is, I try to learn from them, and NOT continue on making the same mistakes over and over again
    this is called GROWING UP

    if you would live in the present, or know more about how I conduct myself on this board and in this date in time, perhaps you would truly be educated on all things snag..or, maybe not

    in any event, just some clarification on your continued coming after me, after I have left thread
    hopefully, you will take a moment to gather yourself, and just ignore me, if your distaste for me is so strong
    trust that I will most certainly do the same for you
  26. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,639
    Rep Power
    7507770
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Well I'm going to go ahead and ignore this thread because nothing good is coming from this.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR


    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  27. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    and for all those who do wish further explanation on what our product is, since seems to have been bastardized here..
    allow me to expand

    despite contrary statements:
    The study does use the below material....

    The amino acid profile that we use is in our product is from actual silk worms not like what other companies are using to claim their SAA.
    Hence the name silk amino acids not silk protein.
    We use free form amino acids from silk worms for better and faster absorption because it is an amino acid product. We are not selling silk protein.
    Other companies are using synthetic amino acids, mainly comprised of Alanine, glycine, serine, valine, and threonine.

    Materials A preparation of SAA from acid (HCl) hydrolysate
    of silk proteins was obtained from Worldway Co.,
    Ltd. (Jeoneui, Korea). The SAA preparation was mainly
    composed of Ala (34.36%)Gly (27.23%)Ser (9.58%)
    Val (3.49%)Thr (2.00%), and minor amino acids.23

    Definition of hydrolysis of protein...


    Hydrolysis of protein


    Proteins are made up of lots of amino acids joined together by peptide bonds.


    Hydrolysis of the protein is what happens when the peptide bonds are broken.

    We say the protein has been hydrolysed [lysis = splitting; hydro = water]. This process needs water and an enzyme.

    The result of hydrolysis is smaller amino acid chains (peptides), and free amino acids.

    The solution containing the protein pieced (small peptide chains and free amino acids) is called a hydrolysate solution.
  28. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    So does your product contain peptides or not?

    Because earlier you said it was just free form animos.

    Is it free form animos or free form aminos +peptides?

    Its a simple question and may seem like nitpicking over details, but it makes all the difference in the world with respect to physiological effects...
  29. Board Administrator
    Administrator
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,909
    Rep Power
    100000000
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    4.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Either the personal stuff stops or it will be closed.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  30. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Apologies, I really do just want answers about what exactly is in the SAA products on the market and which companies are actually selling the studied ingredient with sericin peptides.
  31. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,858
    Rep Power
    3294226
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    What is De__eB standing for?
  32. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,505
    Rep Power
    6834719
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    What is De__eB standing for?
    Doesn't everyone__________enjoy BCAAs
  33. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    What is De__eB standing for?
    Entirely random, it was my username on some future-setting rpg like 15 years ago.
  34. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    1867263
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    . . .
    if you would live in the present, or know more about how I conduct myself on this board and in this date in time, perhaps you would truly be educated on all things snag..or, maybe not

    . . .
    subbed for knowledge on all things snag
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  35. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,858
    Rep Power
    3294226
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    16.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    subbed for knowledge on all things snag


    Name:  gregg-popovich-approved-o.gif
Views: 344
Size:  1.35 MB
  36. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    ^^ I knew it was just a matter of time before my stalker found me in this thread
    lqtm
  37. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,471
    Rep Power
    1867263
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    22.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ I knew it was just a matter of time before my stalker found me in this thread
    lqtm
    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    lol to think some ego persons narcissistic to the point they will think important of theirself so much that people will stalk..Unbelievable
    get a room lovebirds . . . bring along some silk sheets, they are anabolic if used properly.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  38. Elite Member
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,331
    Rep Power
    8589119
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    64.04%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^ I knew it was just a matter of time before my stalker found me in this thread
    lqtm
    I thought the same thing
    BOARD TYRANT
  39. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,418
    Rep Power
    3252504
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    What a pleasant thread
  40. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    I thought the same thing
    x3.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. superdrol, did you keep your gains?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 03:03 AM
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:53 PM
  3. Did you know ?
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 04:30 AM
  4. You know your starting to look good when....
    By Poobah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 09:30 AM
  5. How Well Do You Know Your Flax?
    By Draven in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in