UR Spray

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Has anybody ran this and noticed any changes in body composition?

amarula

Awards
If you search this forum you can find some reviews about it. I think the majority are positive

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ive searched the forum for this product and there were some pretty positive reviews out there. I think this is a great product for sure I used it last year and had decent results with it. I would suggest stacking it with DAA or Anavar to get better results. I think you should also get on a decent workout and training program one that is lifting weights at least three days per week. I would highly recommend five days to achieve max results.

xhrr

Awards
Ive searched the forum for this product and there were some pretty positive reviews out there. I think this is a great product for sure I used it last year and had decent results with it. I would suggest stacking it with DAA or Anavar to get better results. I think you should also get on a decent workout and training program one that is lifting weights at least three days per week. I would highly recommend five days to achieve max results.
Yes we get it everything is better combined with anavar as you state in every post.

If some guy came on this board asking what to stack with a flinstone multi I'm sure you would tell him Anavar would stack well with it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes we get it everything is better combined with anavar as you state in every post.

If some guy came on this board asking what to stack with a flinstone multi I'm sure you would tell him Anavar would stack well with it.
Lolololol this made my day