Natty Test Booster for 55 yr old

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Makes no odds to me, if less people use it, the price may come down. So, please, don't.

supplement reviews website unfortunately makes sure people do as the reviews show its the leader. Im coming back from spending 100s on so called best products, none came close but daa and erase. I wanna make sure others don't waste their time and money too on crap splurged on here that conflict the reviews
    So you push a product constantly with the hopes that people will not buy it? Makes sense. Perhaps your "reviews" would be more respected if you contributed to the community instead of taking every opportunity to push isa-test. At least you're correct on DAA/erase though.

2. m

My mother always said, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. Fanboys will be fanboys... Let me have my evangelical moment of clarity
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    My mother always said, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. Fanboys will be fanboys... Let me have my evangelical moment of clarity
    May your balls always be full.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    GH boosters don't alter body composition directly, but something like IGF-2 will improve sleep, recovery, mood, and even performance (rhodiola), all of which will indirectly contribute to body composition
    Can you offer an opinion on the efficacy of DIM and Chrysin, assuming some part of the issue may be aromatase/estradiol - related?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Can you offer an opinion on the efficacy of DIM and Chrysin, assuming some part of the issue may be aromatase/estradiol - related?
    I3C > DIM. Neither will reduce estrogen, but they will channel unhealthy oestrogens. Chrysin is completely worthless
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I3C > DIM. Neither will reduce estrogen, but they will channel unhealthy oestrogens. Chrysin is completely worthless
    Thanks - there is a lot of talk one way and the other as to which one (I3C vs DIM) is better.

I'll try I3C based on your assessment.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test booster for 47 yr old???
    By knockout189 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:20 PM
  2. best natty test booster for pct?
    By wxman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:46 AM
  3. Running a Natty Test Booster for 4 weeks after PCT?
    By juice3320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:41 PM