Natty Test Booster for 55 yr old - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Natty Test Booster for 55 yr old

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aubb View Post
    I'm 56 just started working out again after 30 years of beer,where can I get DAA?
    www.nutraplanet.com is a good place to start. There are quite a few solid DAA products on the market, as well as an additional product or two that would be very smart to run with it.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

All of this is new to me,I was a solid 240 lbs when I was younger without any supplements.
    I'll check into TRT,but I haven't seen a doctor in deccades.
    I just want to get as big and as strong as I can,don't really care how I look.
    I have joint problems from old injuries,bad shoulder and two bad knees,I'm I too old to get about a solid 250 lbs?
    thanks
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All of this is new to me,I was a solid 240 lbs when I was younger without any supplements.
    I'll check into TRT,but I haven't seen a doctor in deccades.
    I just want to get as big and as strong as I can,don't really care how I look.
    I have joint problems from old injuries,bad shoulder and two bad knees,I'm I too old to get about a solid 250 lbs?
    thanks
    I wouldnt say that you are to old, it will just be a lot of work mostly based on age. But there are a lot of things you can do to help yourself out and help excel your results. If you eat clean yet eat A LOT that will help with gains, along with supplementing with some natty test (as the title suggests) like iForce Tribulus 2400, Intimidate SRT, REVERSITOL V2 and TESTABOLAN. Not sure if you are taking something for your joints or not, but might I suggest something like iForce Joint Help. I have been using it for my shoulder and knee issues and it has done wonders for me. And it already has Cissus in it which is great for joints.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

I eat very clean, always have,organic when I can local organic beef and milk,local spring water.
    Even when I drank massive amounts of beer,it was beer I home brewed with spring water.
    These are the supplements I got within the last week,p6 black extreme got it cheap I hear it's over priced junk,now joint support powder,
    creatine mono,whey concentrate,fish oil,flax oil,c4 preworkout.
    I try some of the supplements you guys are suggesting before too long,thanks for the help.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I eat very clean, always have,organic when I can local organic beef and milk,local spring water.
    Even when I drank massive amounts of beer,it was beer I home brewed with spring water.
    These are the supplements I got within the last week,p6 black extreme got it cheap I hear it's over priced junk,now joint support powder,
    creatine mono,whey concentrate,fish oil,flax oil,c4 preworkout.
    I try some of the supplements you guys are suggesting before too long,thanks for the help.
    Not a problem. Side note, good to hear someone else homebrews on here too :-) Been doing it for 6 years and love it.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Thanks for all of the replies and recommendations. I'm sure my friend will eventually go the TRT route. But for now, he wasn't ready. Not only that, his doctor wasn't on board.

Decided to go with Hypertest by Axis Labs. Thought it was worth a try for some test boosting ingredients but primarily for the Avena Sativa and its ability to increase free T. I've used it before in PCT when Unleashed was out of stock (which is almost always).

Hypertest ingredients:
    Bulgarian Tribulus 1,000 mg
    Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longifolia, Urtica Dioica, Maca Root, ZMA, Epimedium, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vit B-6, Bioperine, 1285 mg
    Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea, 475 mg

After a couple weeks he says he's noticed a significant change. Most notably, more energy in the morning and throughout the day. He also said his libido has improved. It's effects were most apparent to him when he went out of town for a few days and forgot to take it.

He'll get bloods in a couple weeks to see if his numbers have changed.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

IGF 2 hands down.
    What kind of benefits do you experience with IGF-2? I like the majority of App Nut. products, but I have yet to try this one out.
    Thanks
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

What kind of benefits do you experience with IGF-2? I like the majority of App Nut. products, but I have yet to try this one out.
    Thanks
    Libido, great sleep, great to use on a bulk. My favorite supplement on the market.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Libido, great sleep, great to use on a bulk. My favorite supplement on the market.
    Thanks for the reply man. I'm not much of a believer in natural GH boosters. Personally, I don't believe they can actually boost GH by enough to gain results from them. And they tend to just make me feel fatigued and groggy during the day. But IGF 2 seems to also incorporate a test boosting effect also which probably helps. I may give this one a try on my next natty bulk. I'm thinking it may work well in an Anabeta Elite stack. Have you tried stacking the two R1Balla?
    Thanks
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. I'm not much of a believer in natural GH boosters. Personally, I don't believe they can actually boost GH by enough to gain results from them. And they tend to just make me feel fatigued and groggy during the day. But IGF 2 seems to also incorporate a test boosting effect also which probably helps. I may give this one a try on my next natty bulk. I'm thinking it may work well in an Anabeta Elite stack. Have you tried stacking the two R1Balla?
    Thanks
    ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
    Thanks on the reply. If I go with the IGF 2 I will make sure to run it at 8 weeks.
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GH boosters don't alter body composition directly, but something like IGF-2 will improve sleep, recovery, mood, and even performance (rhodiola), all of which will indirectly contribute to body composition
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Unless your testosterone is like 150, you wont get hrt for free.
    As per my over 35 post, get ISATEST gf. Its the best test booster, ive tried all brands, Daa withe Ai's etc. Isatest gf has it all in plus the ingredients from the sexual weekend stack thread

its man in a can
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Diesel Test Hardcore
    Activate Xtreme
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Unless your testosterone is like 150, you wont get hrt for free.
    As per my over 35 post, get ISATEST gf. Its the best test booster, ive tried all brands, Daa withe Ai's etc. Isatest gf has it all in plus the ingredients from the sexual weekend stack thread

its man in a can
    All your posts are about isatest gf. The main ingredients are 10% icariin (net estrogenic effect), tribulus (no effect), and a bunch of bunk or underdosed ingredients. The best Tboosters on the market presently are Bioforge, Endosurge Turbo, Titanium, Mass FX Black, Dominate v1 (non-proprietary version), Anabeta/Elite, Test Powder, and Tropinol XP
  16. New Member

Hello all, I m 38 years old, 20 years of hard Training, sometimes better and sometimes not, working issues, life events, etc......
    For me, Isatest is the best Tboost i tried, bioforge did nothing...... This is my personal experience.
    Once said that, i would recomend TRT, i think all the tboost in existence will do practically nothing....but for me probably i stack isatest with adaptogen n.
    Sure the diet and lifestyle was correct, check all fruits and food are Free of pestycides, dont use personal bath products with parabens, conservatives, etc etc. All this stuff increase estrogen.......
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation

absolutely. The most you can hope for is an increase in well being, more enjoyment in the bedroom and a feel good factor with drive to go to the gym and work out like an animal

ISA-Test does this, 4 tablets before bedtime, no fuss, cant go wrong. As I say, tried them all, none gave me the all in one - DAA did nothing for me, animal stak killed libido, as did dermacrine and alri BAM, Pes erase good for the first week but then again libido killed, Ive just come off dermacrine, libido was scarilly low... thankfully 3 days into isatest its back up and climbing, give it a week it will be mental again like last year and my drive for the gym will be huge. Cant ask for more
  18. Diamond Member

Isatori shills are in full force...
  19. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

absolutely. The most you can hope for is an increase in well being, more enjoyment in the bedroom and a feel good factor with drive to go to the gym and work out like an animal

ISA-Test does this, 4 tablets before bedtime, no fuss, cant go wrong. As I say, tried them all, none gave me the all in one - DAA did nothing for me, animal stak killed libido, as did dermacrine and alri BAM, Pes erase good for the first week but then again libido killed, Ive just come off dermacrine, libido was scarilly low... thankfully 3 days into isatest its back up and climbing, give it a week it will be mental again like last year and my drive for the gym will be huge. Cant ask for more
    Are you kidding? 8 posts, all of them poor attempts to push isa-test. This is pathetic and does nothing but ensure that I will never try this product nor will I bother with the rest of the isatori line. So nice job on that, hope your balls are still nice and heavy.
  20. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Makes no odds to me, if less people use it, the price may come down. So, please, don't.

supplement reviews website unfortunately makes sure people do as the reviews show its the leader. Im coming back from spending 100s on so called best products, none came close but daa and erase. I wanna make sure others don't waste their time and money too on crap splurged on here that conflict the reviews
  21. Advanced Member

Makes no odds to me, if less people use it, the price may come down. So, please, don't.

supplement reviews website unfortunately makes sure people do as the reviews show its the leader. Im coming back from spending 100s on so called best products, none came close but daa and erase. I wanna make sure others don't waste their time and money too on crap splurged on here that conflict the reviews
    So you push a product constantly with the hopes that people will not buy it? Makes sense. Perhaps your "reviews" would be more respected if you contributed to the community instead of taking every opportunity to push isa-test. At least you're correct on DAA/erase though.
  22. New Member

Reputation Reputation

m

My mother always said, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. Fanboys will be fanboys... Let me have my evangelical moment of clarity
  23. Advanced Member

My mother always said, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. Fanboys will be fanboys... Let me have my evangelical moment of clarity
    May your balls always be full.
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    GH boosters don't alter body composition directly, but something like IGF-2 will improve sleep, recovery, mood, and even performance (rhodiola), all of which will indirectly contribute to body composition
    Can you offer an opinion on the efficacy of DIM and Chrysin, assuming some part of the issue may be aromatase/estradiol - related?
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Can you offer an opinion on the efficacy of DIM and Chrysin, assuming some part of the issue may be aromatase/estradiol - related?
    I3C > DIM. Neither will reduce estrogen, but they will channel unhealthy oestrogens. Chrysin is completely worthless
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I3C > DIM. Neither will reduce estrogen, but they will channel unhealthy oestrogens. Chrysin is completely worthless
    Thanks - there is a lot of talk one way and the other as to which one (I3C vs DIM) is better.

I'll try I3C based on your assessment.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test booster for 47 yr old???
    By knockout189 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:20 PM
  2. best natty test booster for pct?
    By wxman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:46 AM
  3. Running a Natty Test Booster for 4 weeks after PCT?
    By juice3320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:41 PM