Natty Test Booster for 55 yr old

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    I have a good friend who is 55 yrs old. His last blood report showed his test in the low 300's. About 5 years ago it was in the 450-500 range. He's probably going to need TRT in the near future, but for now, he'd like to try on OTC supp.

    He's never taken any prohormones or AAS. He works out 3-4 times per week and probably rides a bike 3-4 miles per week. His diet is decent. Although he has improved his diet and exercise over the last 12 months, he's been experiencing some signs of low test (fat gain, low libido, energy, etc).

    I'd like some opinions on what natty test boosters would be best for him. Specifically, something natty/non suppressive.

    I have a few favorite natty test boosters of my own, but some of them are either out of stock or may not be a good fit.

    Your thoughts?
    IGF 2 hands down.
    BPS Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Doesn't really address why some people experience gi distress while using bulk daa and not when using pure test (or other forms of non bulk powder. Possibly dosing)....also why water in mexico gives people the runs who aren't from there....they are both h2o right?
    sure, all water is the same . . . I'll send you a lifetime of water from Chernobyl, you'll only need a few gallons because you are not gonna live to long I predict
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  3. BTW, I have never had GI distress from bulk DAA
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  4. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    BTW, I have never had GI distress from bulk DAA
    Glad to hear that.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    No but I am due for blood work so I will probably get some done next week. Im not saying androgel sucks but its definitely not the Holy grail like Abbott makes it out to be
    Gotta love the marketting eh.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. If you want to go the natural route go with DAA but I would say TRT is a much better choice.

    I don't know how your life is but let me tell you about my dad.

    For couple of years (probably 4-5 for more than a couple) my dad has low T. I could tell by him becoming more insensate to comments (and boy he is NOT sensitive...nobody in his family is. They say some extremely cruel thing to each other and that's when they just joking around) and he was losing muscle way faster than one should in his 50s and he would flip a lot of times out of nowhere. Always tired, always took to long to recover from things, just did not look good.

    About 5-6 months ago he went to his doctor and they got a test...came back 100 (so much lower than yours). Doctor put him on TRT and everything is different. He has A LOT more energy, not sensitive to anything, laughs, no mood swings, nothing. He has a job that deals with a lot of complex math and he does not workout but his back is thicker, legs, delts, and his arms are bigger.

    He actually just turned 55. If I were I would get on TRT.

  7. TRT would be the most likely scenario for him as has been mentioned before, but as for natty boosters that can help with the sides of low T iForce has a line that could help: Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP.

    Of course the Tribulus would be more for libido.

  8. man if i still worked for AppNut i would send you a bottle of IGF 2. Thats how confident i am in that product.
    BPS Representative

  9. DAA does seem to have a lot of positive feedback. However I've had great results with 3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran extract after extensive use and testing. I suggest this as you emphasized "natty" test booster.It allows you to utilize more of your Testosterone, by increasing the free-unbound Testosterone available for androgenic receptor binding. It's worth a look!
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

  10. I'm 56 just started working out again after 30 years of beer,where can I get DAA?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aubb View Post
    I'm 56 just started working out again after 30 years of beer,where can I get DAA?
    www.nutraplanet.com is a good place to start. There are quite a few solid DAA products on the market, as well as an additional product or two that would be very smart to run with it.

  12. All of this is new to me,I was a solid 240 lbs when I was younger without any supplements.
    I'll check into TRT,but I haven't seen a doctor in deccades.
    I just want to get as big and as strong as I can,don't really care how I look.
    I have joint problems from old injuries,bad shoulder and two bad knees,I'm I too old to get about a solid 250 lbs?
    thanks

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Aubb View Post
    All of this is new to me,I was a solid 240 lbs when I was younger without any supplements.
    I'll check into TRT,but I haven't seen a doctor in deccades.
    I just want to get as big and as strong as I can,don't really care how I look.
    I have joint problems from old injuries,bad shoulder and two bad knees,I'm I too old to get about a solid 250 lbs?
    thanks
    I wouldnt say that you are to old, it will just be a lot of work mostly based on age. But there are a lot of things you can do to help yourself out and help excel your results. If you eat clean yet eat A LOT that will help with gains, along with supplementing with some natty test (as the title suggests) like iForce Tribulus 2400, Intimidate SRT, REVERSITOL V2 and TESTABOLAN. Not sure if you are taking something for your joints or not, but might I suggest something like iForce Joint Help. I have been using it for my shoulder and knee issues and it has done wonders for me. And it already has Cissus in it which is great for joints.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  14. I eat very clean, always have,organic when I can local organic beef and milk,local spring water.
    Even when I drank massive amounts of beer,it was beer I home brewed with spring water.
    These are the supplements I got within the last week,p6 black extreme got it cheap I hear it's over priced junk,now joint support powder,
    creatine mono,whey concentrate,fish oil,flax oil,c4 preworkout.
    I try some of the supplements you guys are suggesting before too long,thanks for the help.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Aubb View Post
    I eat very clean, always have,organic when I can local organic beef and milk,local spring water.
    Even when I drank massive amounts of beer,it was beer I home brewed with spring water.
    These are the supplements I got within the last week,p6 black extreme got it cheap I hear it's over priced junk,now joint support powder,
    creatine mono,whey concentrate,fish oil,flax oil,c4 preworkout.
    I try some of the supplements you guys are suggesting before too long,thanks for the help.
    Not a problem. Side note, good to hear someone else homebrews on here too :-) Been doing it for 6 years and love it.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  16. Thanks for all of the replies and recommendations. I'm sure my friend will eventually go the TRT route. But for now, he wasn't ready. Not only that, his doctor wasn't on board.

    Decided to go with Hypertest by Axis Labs. Thought it was worth a try for some test boosting ingredients but primarily for the Avena Sativa and its ability to increase free T. I've used it before in PCT when Unleashed was out of stock (which is almost always).

    Hypertest ingredients:
    Bulgarian Tribulus 1,000 mg
    Avena Sativa, Eurycoma Longifolia, Urtica Dioica, Maca Root, ZMA, Epimedium, Chrysin, Cnidium Monnieri, Vit B-6, Bioperine, 1285 mg
    Eleuthero Root, Ashwagandha Root, Rhodiola Rosea, 475 mg

    After a couple weeks he says he's noticed a significant change. Most notably, more energy in the morning and throughout the day. He also said his libido has improved. It's effects were most apparent to him when he went out of town for a few days and forgot to take it.

    He'll get bloods in a couple weeks to see if his numbers have changed.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    IGF 2 hands down.
    What kind of benefits do you experience with IGF-2? I like the majority of App Nut. products, but I have yet to try this one out.
    Thanks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post

    What kind of benefits do you experience with IGF-2? I like the majority of App Nut. products, but I have yet to try this one out.
    Thanks
    Libido, great sleep, great to use on a bulk. My favorite supplement on the market.
    BPS Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Libido, great sleep, great to use on a bulk. My favorite supplement on the market.
    Thanks for the reply man. I'm not much of a believer in natural GH boosters. Personally, I don't believe they can actually boost GH by enough to gain results from them. And they tend to just make me feel fatigued and groggy during the day. But IGF 2 seems to also incorporate a test boosting effect also which probably helps. I may give this one a try on my next natty bulk. I'm thinking it may work well in an Anabeta Elite stack. Have you tried stacking the two R1Balla?
    Thanks

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Thanks for the reply man. I'm not much of a believer in natural GH boosters. Personally, I don't believe they can actually boost GH by enough to gain results from them. And they tend to just make me feel fatigued and groggy during the day. But IGF 2 seems to also incorporate a test boosting effect also which probably helps. I may give this one a try on my next natty bulk. I'm thinking it may work well in an Anabeta Elite stack. Have you tried stacking the two R1Balla?
    Thanks
    ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
    BPS Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
    Thanks on the reply. If I go with the IGF 2 I will make sure to run it at 8 weeks.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ive used OG anabeta and IGF 2 , not anabeta elite. and yes, many people think GH boosters are crap. alot of them are. But the ones that I like, I have used for 8 weeks. a 4 week stack wont do anything. I remember back in '08,'09, everybody was using IGF 2. idk what happened lol
    GH boosters don't alter body composition directly, but something like IGF-2 will improve sleep, recovery, mood, and even performance (rhodiola), all of which will indirectly contribute to body composition

  23. Unless your testosterone is like 150, you wont get hrt for free.
    As per my over 35 post, get ISATEST gf. Its the best test booster, ive tried all brands, Daa withe Ai's etc. Isatest gf has it all in plus the ingredients from the sexual weekend stack thread

    its man in a can

  24. Diesel Test Hardcore
    Activate Xtreme

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Unless your testosterone is like 150, you wont get hrt for free.
    As per my over 35 post, get ISATEST gf. Its the best test booster, ive tried all brands, Daa withe Ai's etc. Isatest gf has it all in plus the ingredients from the sexual weekend stack thread

    its man in a can
    All your posts are about isatest gf. The main ingredients are 10% icariin (net estrogenic effect), tribulus (no effect), and a bunch of bunk or underdosed ingredients. The best Tboosters on the market presently are Bioforge, Endosurge Turbo, Titanium, Mass FX Black, Dominate v1 (non-proprietary version), Anabeta/Elite, Test Powder, and Tropinol XP

  26. Hello all, I m 38 years old, 20 years of hard Training, sometimes better and sometimes not, working issues, life events, etc......
    For me, Isatest is the best Tboost i tried, bioforge did nothing...... This is my personal experience.
    Once said that, i would recomend TRT, i think all the tboost in existence will do practically nothing....but for me probably i stack isatest with adaptogen n.
    Sure the diet and lifestyle was correct, check all fruits and food are Free of pestycides, dont use personal bath products with parabens, conservatives, etc etc. All this stuff increase estrogen.......

  27. absolutely. The most you can hope for is an increase in well being, more enjoyment in the bedroom and a feel good factor with drive to go to the gym and work out like an animal

    ISA-Test does this, 4 tablets before bedtime, no fuss, cant go wrong. As I say, tried them all, none gave me the all in one - DAA did nothing for me, animal stak killed libido, as did dermacrine and alri BAM, Pes erase good for the first week but then again libido killed, Ive just come off dermacrine, libido was scarilly low... thankfully 3 days into isatest its back up and climbing, give it a week it will be mental again like last year and my drive for the gym will be huge. Cant ask for more

  28. Isatori shills are in full force...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    absolutely. The most you can hope for is an increase in well being, more enjoyment in the bedroom and a feel good factor with drive to go to the gym and work out like an animal

    ISA-Test does this, 4 tablets before bedtime, no fuss, cant go wrong. As I say, tried them all, none gave me the all in one - DAA did nothing for me, animal stak killed libido, as did dermacrine and alri BAM, Pes erase good for the first week but then again libido killed, Ive just come off dermacrine, libido was scarilly low... thankfully 3 days into isatest its back up and climbing, give it a week it will be mental again like last year and my drive for the gym will be huge. Cant ask for more
    Are you kidding? 8 posts, all of them poor attempts to push isa-test. This is pathetic and does nothing but ensure that I will never try this product nor will I bother with the rest of the isatori line. So nice job on that, hope your balls are still nice and heavy.

  30. Makes no odds to me, if less people use it, the price may come down. So, please, don't.

    supplement reviews website unfortunately makes sure people do as the reviews show its the leader. Im coming back from spending 100s on so called best products, none came close but daa and erase. I wanna make sure others don't waste their time and money too on crap splurged on here that conflict the reviews
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test booster for 47 yr old???
    By knockout189 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:20 PM
  2. best natty test booster for pct?
    By wxman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 06:46 AM
  3. Running a Natty Test Booster for 4 weeks after PCT?
    By juice3320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
  4. Which Natty Test Booster for PCT?
    By Xodus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Log in
Log in