New to the forum would like advice on a stack

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    cvinfamous's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    20

    New to the forum would like advice on a stack


    Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for a while now and have gained so much knowledge. I am about to start a stack and want some recommendations on how to stack it.

    A little background on me 34 years old 5'11" 182 lbs. I am in the military so cardio is a must for me. I run between 30-45 miles a week. The products I would like to stack are:

    ABE
    ERASE PRO
    ALPHAMINE
    DPOL
    ENHANCED
    DEXAPRINE
    REVAMP

    I plan on doing HIT training and of course cardio. I want to be able to see my abs come through and gain more definition on my body. I will be eating a clean diet ingesting about 2500 calories a day. Can someone give me some advice on how to stack all of these or did I go in for the overkill. Any comments, suggestions, or criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for a while now and have gained so much knowledge. I am about to start a stack and want some recommendations on how to stack it.

    A little background on me 34 years old 5'11" 182 lbs. I am in the military so cardio is a must for me. I run between 30-45 miles a week. The products I would like to stack are:

    ABE
    ERASE PRO
    ALPHAMINE
    DPOL
    ENHANCED
    DEXAPRINE
    REVAMP

    I plan on doing HIT training and of course cardio. I want to be able to see my abs come through and gain more definition on my body. I will be eating a clean diet ingesting about 2500 calories a day. Can someone give me some advice on how to stack all of these or did I go in for the overkill. Any comments, suggestions, or criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!
    hey man first off, welcome to the AM family. Glad you are with us.

    Great choice in supplements. those are top line products that you are considering to use. I have not used Dexaprine before so I cannot comment on that but the rest I can help you out on. (I am assuming this is a 4 week stack, correct?)

    ABE - 1 in morning, 1 lunch, 1 late afternoon, 1 night all with meals (non training days). training days - 2 pre/2post workout (4 caps a day)
    Erase Pro - 1 cap in the morning
    Alphamine - 1 scoop in the morning
    DPOL - timing really doesnt matter IMO. 3 grams either morning or pre workout. If you have stomach issues, spread on the dosages
    Enhanced - 15-30 min pre workout

    If i missed something, I am sorry. About to sleep and barely have my eyes open! Good luck my man and remember, abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym or found in a bottle
  3. Registered User
    cvinfamous's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    20

    R1,

    Thanks for your reply. I got it and I appreciate it! The Dpol I got is the tablet format. I will follow everything else to the T. Also I am going to be running a 8 week cycle. I gotcha with the abs are made in the kitchen. I am going to be eating a clean diet. I will log everything thanks for your help.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Aleksandar37's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Power
    830324

    Even with his eyes barely open, R1balla nailed it as usual. Welcome to the board and good luck Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    hey man first off, welcome to the AM family. Glad you are with us.

    Great choice in supplements. those are top line products that you are considering to use. I have not used Dexaprine before so I cannot comment on that but the rest I can help you out on. (I am assuming this is a 4 week stack, correct?)

    ABE - 1 in morning, 1 lunch, 1 late afternoon, 1 night all with meals (non training days). training days - 2 pre/2post workout (4 caps a day)
    Erase Pro - 1 cap in the morning
    Alphamine - 1 scoop in the morning
    DPOL - timing really doesnt matter IMO. 3 grams either morning or pre workout. If you have stomach issues, spread on the dosages
    Enhanced - 15-30 min pre workout

    If i missed something, I am sorry. About to sleep and barely have my eyes open! Good luck my man and remember, abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym or found in a bottle
    I was hoping to give a useful addition to this conversation, but R1 said everything already. Way to hog the spotlight!! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    R1 set you on the right path. I wouldn't combine two stims (Alphamine and Dexaprine though, both solid so use one then the other at a later date), otherwise it looks good to go.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    R1,

    Thanks for your reply. I got it and I appreciate it! The Dpol I got is the tablet format. I will follow everything else to the T. Also I am going to be running a 8 week cycle. I gotcha with the abs are made in the kitchen. I am going to be eating a clean diet. I will log everything thanks for your help.
    8 weeks is the best to go. i guess i just assumed 4 weeks because of $ and thats a ton of supplements right there!

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I was hoping to give a useful addition to this conversation, but R1 said everything already. Way to hog the spotlight!! lol
    gotta stay up late, eagerly waiting for somebody new to post a thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    R1 set you on the right path. I wouldn't combine two stims (Alphamine and Dexaprine though, both solid so use one then the other at a later date), otherwise it looks good to go.
    i agree, i just have never used it before so id figure somebody with experience with it would help.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    OP, are you using any staple supplements? (protein, creatine, fish oil, citmal...etc)
  9. Registered User
    cvinfamous's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    20

    R1, I am taking Synth-6 and fish oil I also have been taking Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced. Been taking this for a while. Anything else you recommend? Thanks for everything all!!
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    R1, I am taking Synth-6 and fish oil I also have been taking Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced. Been taking this for a while. Anything else you recommend? Thanks for everything all!!
    looks good. you can always add creatine and/or citrulline malate.

    im just giving you a few options so you know what all is out there. you can also consider Forskolin-95 for 12 weeks. safe and effective (plus super cheap!)
  11. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    R1, I am taking Synth-6 and fish oil I also have been taking Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced. Been taking this for a while. Anything else you recommend? Thanks for everything all!!
    I don't bash other companies, but I would recommend looking into a cleaner form of protein if you're relying on your powders at all to get your protein intake. Syntha-6 tastes amazing, but definitely isn't one of the better protein blends out there.
  12. Registered User
    cvinfamous's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    20

    Iparatroop,

    Thanks yea have been using it for a while. Have heard that before. What do you recommend?
  13. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Iparatroop,

    Thanks yea have been using it for a while. Have heard that before. What do you recommend?
    I, personally use ON for powder right now. Have tried many others but I like ON. USP has a new protein that looks pretty promising but I haven't had the opp to try it yet.
  14. Registered User
    cvinfamous's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    20

    Ok I will check it out! Thanks for the recommendation. I do appreciate it.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    iForce Protean is pretty good. tastes amazing as well.
  16. Registered User
    cvinfamous's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    20

    Alright cool. Will compare them all. Waiting on one more item in the mail to get it started. What year R1 you have?
  17. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3298294

    ON had some trouble with inaccurate labeling (not meeting label requirements) so just be mindful of that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  18. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    I'm hooked on dymatize. Good quality, decent taste and great price.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    ON had some trouble with inaccurate labeling (not meeting label requirements) so just be mindful of that.
    Of this I was unaware. Time to get my google on. Thanks Jiigzz.
  20. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,416
    Rep Power
    7237672

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    ON had some trouble with inaccurate labeling (not meeting label requirements) so just be mindful of that.
    As did dymatize
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  21. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    3298294

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Of this I was unaware. Time to get my google on. Thanks Jiigzz.
    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    As did dymatize
    Ah yes that's right, I remember reading that somewhere.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Of this I was unaware. Time to get my google on. Thanks Jiigzz.
    Let me know what you find. Ive used ON for years, and was unaware also. Plus im too lazy to look ut up myself
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  23. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Name:  image-1202671287.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  207.3 KB
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,429
    Rep Power
    3729893

    09 raven
  25. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85 054"/>
    Meh im good with that lol. Thank you good sir
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  26. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Meh im good with that lol. Thank you good sir
    Same here. I don't use the egg stuff anywhey.
  27. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Same here. I don't use the egg stuff anywhey.
    I see what you did there
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059795

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I'm hooked on dymatize. Good quality, decent taste and great price.
    I find dymatize has a weird after taste.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  29. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,335
    Rep Power
    5844793

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    I find dymatize has a weird after taste.
    Same
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  30. Registered User
    Athletix's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    510939

    Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for a while now and have gained so much knowledge. I am about to start a stack and want some recommendations on how to stack it.

    A little background on me 34 years old 5'11" 182 lbs. I am in the military so cardio is a must for me. I run between 30-45 miles a week. The products I would like to stack are:

    ABE
    ERASE PRO
    ALPHAMINE
    DPOL
    ENHANCED
    DEXAPRINE
    REVAMP

    I plan on doing HIT training and of course cardio. I want to be able to see my abs come through and gain more definition on my body. I will be eating a clean diet ingesting about 2500 calories a day. Can someone give me some advice on how to stack all of these or did I go in for the overkill. Any comments, suggestions, or criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!
    High Volume comes out Tuesday at Nutraplanet and will be at an extremely low price for the sale. It is non stim, if you want a stimulant then check out Acute FX.

    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to the forum! Feedback on diet please!
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 12:08 PM
  2. New to the forum, couple pics
    By James in forum Pics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 08:42 PM
  3. New to the forum, Pics inside
    By JuanJon in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 02:56 PM
  4. New to the forum- Wanted to Intro. Myself
    By Jwillbc55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 03:59 PM
  5. New to the forum
    By Funny Monkey in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.