New to the forum would like advice on a stack

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Wanted to thank everyone again for the advice on the stack. I am two weeks from finishing up this eight week stack. I have seen tremendous results with all of it. I am going to take a break from all of it. So I must ask what are some good supps I can take during my four week break. I am looking for something non-stim. Any suggestions! Thanks!!
    Sounds great man! What benefits did you like the most?

Are your goals still the same or have they changed at all(will help with recommendations)?
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    iForce Protean is pretty good. tastes amazing as well.
    He speaks the truth. Protean tastes great in just about any flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for a while now and have gained so much knowledge. I am about to start a stack and want some recommendations on how to stack it.

A little background on me 34 years old 5'11" 182 lbs. I am in the military so cardio is a must for me. I run between 30-45 miles a week. The products I would like to stack are:

ABE
    ERASE PRO
    ALPHAMINE
    DPOL
    ENHANCED
    DEXAPRINE
    REVAMP

I plan on doing HIT training and of course cardio. I want to be able to see my abs come through and gain more definition on my body. I will be eating a clean diet ingesting about 2500 calories a day. Can someone give me some advice on how to stack all of these or did I go in for the overkill. Any comments, suggestions, or criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Good choices and glad they worked out well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Wanted to thank everyone again for the advice on the stack. I am two weeks from finishing up this eight week stack. I have seen tremendous results with all of it. I am going to take a break from all of it. So I must ask what are some good supps I can take during my four week break. I am looking for something non-stim. Any suggestions! Thanks!!
    A good option for non stim would be TT-33. Although more information would allow a better stack to be designed for your goals.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cvinfamous View Post
    Are you wanting a fat burner? TT-33 is a great non-stim you should go with.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

4. good Choices man! Especially on the Dexaprine. Solid fat burner!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to the forum! Feedback on diet please!
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:08 PM
  2. New to the forum, couple pics
    By James in forum Pics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 10:42 PM
  3. New to the forum, Pics inside
    By JuanJon in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 04:56 PM
  4. New to the forum- Wanted to Intro. Myself