New to the forum would like advice on a stack

cvinfamous

Awards
Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for a while now and have gained so much knowledge. I am about to start a stack and want some recommendations on how to stack it.

A little background on me 34 years old 5'11" 182 lbs. I am in the military so cardio is a must for me. I run between 30-45 miles a week. The products I would like to stack are:

ABE
ERASE PRO
ALPHAMINE
DPOL
ENHANCED
DEXAPRINE
REVAMP

I plan on doing HIT training and of course cardio. I want to be able to see my abs come through and gain more definition on my body. I will be eating a clean diet ingesting about 2500 calories a day. Can someone give me some advice on how to stack all of these or did I go in for the overkill. Any comments, suggestions, or criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi everyone I have been reading this forum for a while now and have gained so much knowledge. I am about to start a stack and want some recommendations on how to stack it.

A little background on me 34 years old 5'11" 182 lbs. I am in the military so cardio is a must for me. I run between 30-45 miles a week. The products I would like to stack are:

ABE
ERASE PRO
ALPHAMINE
DPOL
ENHANCED
DEXAPRINE
REVAMP

I plan on doing HIT training and of course cardio. I want to be able to see my abs come through and gain more definition on my body. I will be eating a clean diet ingesting about 2500 calories a day. Can someone give me some advice on how to stack all of these or did I go in for the overkill. Any comments, suggestions, or criticism would be appreciated. Thanks!
hey man first off, welcome to the AM family. Glad you are with us.

Great choice in supplements. those are top line products that you are considering to use. I have not used Dexaprine before so I cannot comment on that but the rest I can help you out on. (I am assuming this is a 4 week stack, correct?)

ABE - 1 in morning, 1 lunch, 1 late afternoon, 1 night all with meals (non training days). training days - 2 pre/2post workout (4 caps a day)
Erase Pro - 1 cap in the morning
Alphamine - 1 scoop in the morning
DPOL - timing really doesnt matter IMO. 3 grams either morning or pre workout. If you have stomach issues, spread on the dosages
Enhanced - 15-30 min pre workout

If i missed something, I am sorry. About to sleep and barely have my eyes open! Good luck my man and remember, abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym or found in a bottle :D

cvinfamous

Awards
R1,

Thanks for your reply. I got it and I appreciate it! The Dpol I got is the tablet format. I will follow everything else to the T. Also I am going to be running a 8 week cycle. I gotcha with the abs are made in the kitchen. I am going to be eating a clean diet. I will log everything thanks for your help.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even with his eyes barely open, R1balla nailed it as usual. Welcome to the board and good luck:) Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man first off, welcome to the AM family. Glad you are with us.

Great choice in supplements. those are top line products that you are considering to use. I have not used Dexaprine before so I cannot comment on that but the rest I can help you out on. (I am assuming this is a 4 week stack, correct?)

ABE - 1 in morning, 1 lunch, 1 late afternoon, 1 night all with meals (non training days). training days - 2 pre/2post workout (4 caps a day)
Erase Pro - 1 cap in the morning
Alphamine - 1 scoop in the morning
DPOL - timing really doesnt matter IMO. 3 grams either morning or pre workout. If you have stomach issues, spread on the dosages
Enhanced - 15-30 min pre workout

If i missed something, I am sorry. About to sleep and barely have my eyes open! Good luck my man and remember, abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym or found in a bottle :D
I was hoping to give a useful addition to this conversation, but R1 said everything already. Way to hog the spotlight!! lol

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R1 set you on the right path. I wouldn't combine two stims (Alphamine and Dexaprine though, both solid so use one then the other at a later date), otherwise it looks good to go.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1,

Thanks for your reply. I got it and I appreciate it! The Dpol I got is the tablet format. I will follow everything else to the T. Also I am going to be running a 8 week cycle. I gotcha with the abs are made in the kitchen. I am going to be eating a clean diet. I will log everything thanks for your help.
8 weeks is the best to go. i guess i just assumed 4 weeks because of $ and thats a ton of supplements right there!

I was hoping to give a useful addition to this conversation, but R1 said everything already. Way to hog the spotlight!! lol
gotta stay up late, eagerly waiting for somebody new to post a thread... :D

R1 set you on the right path. I wouldn't combine two stims (Alphamine and Dexaprine though, both solid so use one then the other at a later date), otherwise it looks good to go.
i agree, i just have never used it before so id figure somebody with experience with it would help.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, are you using any staple supplements? (protein, creatine, fish oil, citmal...etc)

cvinfamous

Awards
R1, I am taking Synth-6 and fish oil I also have been taking Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced. Been taking this for a while. Anything else you recommend? Thanks for everything all!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1, I am taking Synth-6 and fish oil I also have been taking Osteo Bi-Flex Advanced. Been taking this for a while. Anything else you recommend? Thanks for everything all!!
looks good. you can always add creatine and/or citrulline malate.

im just giving you a few options so you know what all is out there. you can also consider Forskolin-95 for 12 weeks. safe and effective (plus super cheap!)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't bash other companies, but I would recommend looking into a cleaner form of protein if you're relying on your powders at all to get your protein intake. Syntha-6 tastes amazing, but definitely isn't one of the better protein blends out there.

cvinfamous

Awards
Iparatroop,

Thanks yea have been using it for a while. Have heard that before. What do you recommend?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iparatroop,

Thanks yea have been using it for a while. Have heard that before. What do you recommend?
I, personally use ON for powder right now. Have tried many others but I like ON. USP has a new protein that looks pretty promising but I haven't had the opp to try it yet.

cvinfamous

Awards
Ok I will check it out! Thanks for the recommendation. I do appreciate it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iForce Protean is pretty good. tastes amazing as well.

cvinfamous

Awards
Alright cool. Will compare them all. Waiting on one more item in the mail to get it started. What year R1 you have?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ON had some trouble with inaccurate labeling (not meeting label requirements) so just be mindful of that.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm hooked on dymatize. Good quality, decent taste and great price.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ON had some trouble with inaccurate labeling (not meeting label requirements) so just be mindful of that.
Of this I was unaware. Time to get my google on. Thanks Jiigzz.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As did dymatize

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of this I was unaware. Time to get my google on. Thanks Jiigzz.
Let me know what you find. Ive used ON for years, and was unaware also. Plus im too lazy to look ut up myself :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

ABE
ERASE PRO
ALPHAMINE
DPOL
ENHANCED
DEXAPRINE
REVAMP

High Volume comes out Tuesday at Nutraplanet and will be at an extremely low price for the sale. It is non stim, if you want a stimulant then check out Acute FX.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think it also had something to do with less protein than label claims; but now i'm struggling to find the thread

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I've used dymatize XT for about 3 years now and have been happy with it. Price and performance wise. There's better tasting protein out there but I've barely taste them anymore as I just slug whatever flavor doesn't make me gag anymore. Been curious of those fruit protein powders but the ones I've seen have been outa my price range. ONs used to be my protein of choice, can't remember where I got it from but I liked it cus It was cheap in a 10lb bag and was decent. Just too chalky IMO.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP All of the products you listed are great products and will defenitley show results. I would substitute a few here and there but overall thats a good stack and you should be happy with it :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weird, I never noticed it! it's not the absolute best protein out there, but as far as quality for the price I don't think it can be beat

open to suggestions though
After taste aside, I still use it. I do enjoy Myofusion a lot. I also, tend to mix my protein with water (instead of milk/almond milk) which can make a flavor difference.

Montego is right though, good results with most of them.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After taste aside, I still use it. I do enjoy Myofusion a lot. I also, tend to mix my protein with water (instead of milk/almond milk) which can make a flavor difference.

Congrats on the gig brother! Didn't see with this mobile app :p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Congrats on the Athletix gig! Well deserved :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established