Anabeta Elite...anyone taken it???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Where are you from Jakey?
    UK.


  2. ABE is probably my favorite PES product. You can't get much better than actual data showing actual positive changes in body composition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SkinVin40 View Post
    I can gain weight very easily but I never like what I see in the mirror. I used to weigh 215 but had fat in my midsection and love handles....currently, I weigh 190 and am looking great! However, I need to gain weight because I need to get to around 200 by August 17...so my question is does ABE minimize fat gain on an 8 week bulk?
    Dude, I am exactly the same (I put on fat for even the slightest dietary lapses), and ABE completely changed the way my body reacted to extra calories. I was able to eat a ton, get much stronger, get leaner at the same time, and I felt great 24/7. The only side I got was poor sleep if I took the pills too late in the day (I have only ever heard of one other person to get this effect). I have tried many other combos and just ABE solo is the most effective supplement I have ever tried. I am currently taking old Titanium XL, Division 1, and regular Anabeta together and like it a lot, but it is not nearly as intense as plain ABE. It is basically a stack of three different supplements in full doses that work together. I took it once for 8 weeks (there is a log here w/ before/after pics) and once for 4 weeks. Both times I have great effects and the strange thing is that the apparent metabolism increase (or whatever allowed me to eat more and stay lean) lingered for weeks after I stopped taking it. I cannot recommend this product enough!

    Best,
    Tyler

  4. Felt good and had nice results on ABE too. I would happily get on another 8 week cycle if I wasn't going on vacation in 5 weeks or so time.

  5. I'm almost done with my first bottle of ABE. I've stacked it with Erase Pro + X-Factor. So far, gained around 3 lbs of solid weight without much change if any change in bodyfat %. I've also been eating roughly 3000 calories minimum a day which is round a 400-500 caloric surplus (if not more, I would consume 3500+ on the weekends, pretty carbs heavy as well). So I would say, I'm enjoying it.
    •   
       


  6. I think you'll really start to see the results from this point in, it gets more effective around week 4/5 onwards from what I remember.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I think you'll really start to see the results from this point in, it gets more effective around week 4/5 onwards from what I remember.
    Talking to me or replying to someone else? If it was directed at me, then chalk me down as being super excited now

  8. Yeah I was talking to you, thats what I noticed I took two bottles and the start of the second bottle onwards was there I leaned out the most and put on my gains.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Yeah I was talking to you, thats what I noticed I took two bottles and the start of the second bottle onwards was there I leaned out the most and put on my gains.
    Nice I'm going to be very happy by early next month then, when I go on a cut

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post

    Dude, I am exactly the same (I put on fat for even the slightest dietary lapses), and ABE completely changed the way my body reacted to extra calories. I was able to eat a ton, get much stronger, get leaner at the same time, and I felt great 24/7. The only side I got was poor sleep if I took the pills too late in the day (I have only ever heard of one other person to get this effect). I have tried many other combos and just ABE solo is the most effective supplement I have ever tried. I am currently taking old Titanium XL, Division 1, and regular Anabeta together and like it a lot, but it is not nearly as intense as plain ABE. It is basically a stack of three different supplements in full doses that work together. I took it once for 8 weeks (there is a log here w/ before/after pics) and once for 4 weeks. Both times I have great effects and the strange thing is that the apparent metabolism increase (or whatever allowed me to eat more and stay lean) lingered for weeks after I stopped taking it. I cannot recommend this product enough!

    Best,
    Tyler
    Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Felt good and had nice results on ABE too. I would happily get on another 8 week cycle if I wasn't going on vacation in 5 weeks or so time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm almost done with my first bottle of ABE. I've stacked it with Erase Pro + X-Factor. So far, gained around 3 lbs of solid weight without much change if any change in bodyfat %. I've also been eating roughly 3000 calories minimum a day which is round a 400-500 caloric surplus (if not more, I would consume 3500+ on the weekends, pretty carbs heavy as well). So I would say, I'm enjoying it.
    Great feedback guys! Thank you for sharing.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Yeah I was talking to you, thats what I noticed I took two bottles and the start of the second bottle onwards was there I leaned out the most and put on my gains.
    My experience was pretty consistent throughout, I think it just about peaked 2-3 weeks in, but what really impressed me was how fast I started to see and feel results. It was a matter of a day or two. I have never had something kick in as fast as ABE did. It was freakin awesome!

  12. Anabeta Elite...anyone taken it???



    I love the thread title. Answer: Does a bear sh!t in the woods lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  13. Natty gave me a taste of Anabeta when it first came out...Then I wanted to try it more and more...He started asking for money. Depiction is below, with me as Brian and Stewie as Natty...

    Don't ever cross NattyDisaster....ever


  14. I've been circling these forums for a while, just registered. I've been hearing so many good things about Anabeta lately that I'm definitely going to give it a go. Just curious about nutrition while on it, and if anyone has found a particular approach works best? Presumably being in caloric excess is the way to go? In terms of macro split, what's the ideal way to go, as I want to get the most from it. Have you found it best to push the carbs boat out?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I've been circling these forums for a while, just registered. I've been hearing so many good things about Anabeta lately that I'm definitely going to give it a go. Just curious about nutrition while on it, and if anyone has found a particular approach works best? Presumably being in caloric excess is the way to go? In terms of macro split, what's the ideal way to go, as I want to get the most from it. Have you found it best to push the carbs boat out?
    Depends on goals IMO. While many do feel AB is more suited to bulking, I have had great results regardless of goals (cutting/recomp/bulking). Anecdotal feedback had many utilizing carbohydrates more efficiently while using AB, so keep that in mind. AB + adequate CHOs and calories = some pretty un*****ed muscle fullness and pumps.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    I've been circling these forums for a while, just registered. I've been hearing so many good things about Anabeta lately that I'm definitely going to give it a go. Just curious about nutrition while on it, and if anyone has found a particular approach works best? Presumably being in caloric excess is the way to go? In terms of macro split, what's the ideal way to go, as I want to get the most from it. Have you found it best to push the carbs boat out?
    Just be ready to eat everything in site. Carbs will more then likely be higher too. Others and myself have noted Anabeta has some GDA properties so that's a plus.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. Sounds good! I'm excited to try it. I tend not to put on weight THAT easily, although when I do it's always around my lower abs, much to my annoyance!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Sounds good! I'm excited to try it. I tend not to put on weight THAT easily, although when I do it's always around my lower abs, much to my annoyance!!
    I notice a good amount of tightening and leaning while adding mass while on ABE. I usually up my carb intake on the product slightly and it makes for some hella pumps! Can't wait to hear your feedback sir and welcome to the board!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I notice a good amount of tightening and leaning while adding mass while on ABE. I usually up my carb intake on the product slightly and it makes for some hella pumps! Can't wait to hear your feedback sir and welcome to the board!
    Did you stack with anything? I've seen a lot of people pair it with Erase.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Did you stack with anything? I've seen a lot of people pair it with Erase.
    I usually stack ABE/EPRO/DAA to get the most of the stack for strength and performance but it isn't completely necessary to get results. AB or ABE alone will show good results.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I usually stack ABE/EPRO/DAA to get the most of the stack for strength and performance but it isn't completely necessary to get results. AB or ABE alone will show good results.
    That's good to know. I may get some EPRO with it and see how that goes.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    That's good to know. I may get some EPRO with it and see how that goes.
    I would definitely be in for a log if you chose to log it. Let me know if you have any more questions.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Yeah, I won't be doing it till early September though as I'm away on holiday in a couple of weeks, so don't want to have a break in the middle! Did you make any changes to your weight routine, in terms of volume or intensity?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Chlorovar, Has anyone taken/heard of it?
    By Jwag17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 12:13 PM
  2. anabeta elite ? is dhea in it ?
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 04:17 PM
  3. olivio anyone use it/
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 06:40 PM
  4. Eagle Research's Oil/Solvent Mix...anyone tried it?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 02:44 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 06:57 AM
Log in
Log in