Anabeta Elite...anyone taken it???

SkinVin40

Awards
Hey so ive been reading some phenomenal reviews on PES Anabeta Elite....I am trying to put on weight with minimal to no fat gain...apparently, ABE is supposed to burn fat and gain muscle simultaneously....is this product legit or a waste of money?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A recomp you say? Anabeta elite is phenomenal . I always use that as a staple for any typenof recomp. I recomped with it a few months ago and got fantastic results. I uses carb/calorie cycling as well .

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have also used this product and got great results from it. I really love the results I got from the product. It is virtually impossible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time but this product will help you do both things individually if you are looking to do so. I would strongly recommend you stack this product with another similar for greater effects. Like DAA or ErasePro

CJNator

Awards
Look towards X Factor if you have the money to dish out, or stack them both you will get great results!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken it. Ask me anything. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to find a much better natty product IMO.

SkinVin40

Awards
I can gain weight very easily but I never like what I see in the mirror. I used to weigh 215 but had fat in my midsection and love handles....currently, I weigh 190 and am looking great! However, I need to gain weight because I need to get to around 200 by August 17...so my question is does ABE minimize fat gain on an 8 week bulk?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can gain weight very easily but I never like what I see in the mirror. I used to weigh 215 but had fat in my midsection and love handles....currently, I weigh 190 and am looking great! However, I need to gain weight because I need to get to around 200 by August 17...so my question is does ABE minimize fat gain on an 8 week bulk?
A well planned out diet and exercise will minimize fat gain alongside ABE.

SkinVin40

Awards
kbayne, have you bulked with this product? If so, what what goals were you able to accomplish that you know was from ABE?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne, have you bulked with this product? If so, what what goals were you able to accomplish that you know was from ABE?
Yes I have bulked with ABE before with fantastic results. Calories and carbs were more on the high side (which I usually do not tend to do) and the fat gain was minimal. All foods were clean and most carbs came around peri-workout. I gained a few very noticeable pounds while leaning out.

SkinVin40

Awards
That's great to hear! I'm so excited to start....I wonder why not too many people know about ABE? Seems like everyone that I talked to from bodybuilding to powerlifting has never heard of it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great to hear! I'm so excited to start....I wonder why not too many people know about ABE? Seems like everyone that I talked to from bodybuilding to powerlifting has never heard of it
It's well known on the boards/forums. Very popular on this forum.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk, cut, recomp... ABE fits for anything.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
I have also used this product and got great results from it. I really love the results I got from the product. It is virtually impossible to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time but this product will help you do both things individually if you are looking to do so. I would strongly recommend you stack this product with another similar for greater effects. Like DAA or ErasePro
No anavar recommendation :(
:disappointed:

d1sc1ple

Awards
I am toying with a 4 ABE & 2 AB protocol a day for my next bulk.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta Elite is a great product and suits it purpose well. Or you could opt for Anabeta + Forskolin if you don't want to take a DHEA metabolite.

The best recomp stack right now IMO is Anabeta Elite + X-Gels and perhaps a fat burner.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE is the body composition potentiator..whatever your goal it will help with that. Given some solid nutrient intake and training ABE should help minimize fat gain on a bulk. Forskolin and cortisol control are beneficial in this regard and they complement the Anacyclus Pyrethrum very well. ;)

Anabeta Elite is a great product and suits it purpose well. Or you could opt for Anabeta + Forskolin if you don't want to take a DHEA metabolite.

The best recomp stack right now IMO is Anabeta Elite + X-Gels and perhaps a fat burner.
A 12 week staggered approach of the two would produce very noticeable results over a 12 week span IMO and IME. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ABE is the body composition potentiator..whatever your goal it will help with that. Given some solid nutrient intake and training ABE should help minimize fat gain on a bulk. Forskolin and cortisol control are beneficial in this regard and they complement the Anacyclus Pyrethrum very well. ;)

A 12 week staggered approach of the two would produce very noticeable results over a 12 week span IMO and IME. :)
Undoubtably; I add Anabeta and Forskolin to any 'bulk' stack and they just compliment everything.

Hoping to try this stack very soon!
You will not be disappointed :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too need to get on the x-gels bandwagon. I'm very fond of ABE so I can only imagine how well that stack would treat me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I too need to get on the x-gels bandwagon. I'm very fond of ABE so I can only imagine how well that stack would treat me.
It will blow your mind. :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LTL needs to try some ArA. Add Micro GMS + SNS ALCAR and you good to go. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jakey

Awards
What I noticed:

Increased vascularity.
All day muscle fullness
More pump in gym (stacked with enhanced it almost hurt)
Midsection leaning while gaining (a little) weight, about 4lbs. abs are almost at pre bulks levels where I weighed 13lbs less!
Kicked up strength gains, hit some PRs.

Wish I'd gone for an 8 week cycle, so if you can get it on offer - do it!

I've pretty much become a PES whore now, all their products seem to be solid.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I noticed:

Increased vascularity.
All day muscle fullness
Midsection leaning while gaining (a little) weight, about 4lbs. abs are almost at pre bulks levels where I weighed 13lbs less!

Awesome review. I am pleased we have a new fan. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I noticed:

Increased vascularity.
All day muscle fullness

Where are you from Jakey?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
ABE is probably my favorite PES product. You can't get much better than actual data showing actual positive changes in body composition

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I am exactly the same (I put on fat for even the slightest dietary lapses), and ABE completely changed the way my body reacted to extra calories. I was able to eat a ton, get much stronger, get leaner at the same time, and I felt great 24/7. The only side I got was poor sleep if I took the pills too late in the day (I have only ever heard of one other person to get this effect). I have tried many other combos and just ABE solo is the most effective supplement I have ever tried. I am currently taking old Titanium XL, Division 1, and regular Anabeta together and like it a lot, but it is not nearly as intense as plain ABE. It is basically a stack of three different supplements in full doses that work together. I took it once for 8 weeks (there is a log here w/ before/after pics) and once for 4 weeks. Both times I have great effects and the strange thing is that the apparent metabolism increase (or whatever allowed me to eat more and stay lean) lingered for weeks after I stopped taking it. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Best,
Tyler

braxbrah

Awards
Felt good and had nice results on ABE too. I would happily get on another 8 week cycle if I wasn't going on vacation in 5 weeks or so time.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost done with my first bottle of ABE. I've stacked it with Erase Pro + X-Factor. So far, gained around 3 lbs of solid weight without much change if any change in bodyfat %. I've also been eating roughly 3000 calories minimum a day which is round a 400-500 caloric surplus (if not more, I would consume 3500+ on the weekends, pretty carbs heavy as well). So I would say, I'm enjoying it.

braxbrah

Awards
I think you'll really start to see the results from this point in, it gets more effective around week 4/5 onwards from what I remember.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you'll really start to see the results from this point in, it gets more effective around week 4/5 onwards from what I remember.
Talking to me or replying to someone else? If it was directed at me, then chalk me down as being super excited now :D

braxbrah

Awards
Yeah I was talking to you, thats what I noticed I took two bottles and the start of the second bottle onwards was there I leaned out the most and put on my gains.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was talking to you, thats what I noticed I took two bottles and the start of the second bottle onwards was there I leaned out the most and put on my gains.
Nice :D I'm going to be very happy by early next month then, when I go on a cut :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I am exactly the same (I put on fat for even the slightest dietary lapses), and ABE completely changed the way my body reacted to extra calories. I was able to eat a ton, get much stronger, get leaner at the same time, and I felt great 24/7. The only side I got was poor sleep if I took the pills too late in the day (I have only ever heard of one other person to get this effect). I have tried many other combos and just ABE solo is the most effective supplement I have ever tried. I am currently taking old Titanium XL, Division 1, and regular Anabeta together and like it a lot, but it is not nearly as intense as plain ABE. It is basically a stack of three different supplements in full doses that work together. I took it once for 8 weeks (there is a log here w/ before/after pics) and once for 4 weeks. Both times I have great effects and the strange thing is that the apparent metabolism increase (or whatever allowed me to eat more and stay lean) lingered for weeks after I stopped taking it. I cannot recommend this product enough!

Best,
Tyler
Felt good and had nice results on ABE too. I would happily get on another 8 week cycle if I wasn't going on vacation in 5 weeks or so time.
I'm almost done with my first bottle of ABE. I've stacked it with Erase Pro + X-Factor. So far, gained around 3 lbs of solid weight without much change if any change in bodyfat %. I've also been eating roughly 3000 calories minimum a day which is round a 400-500 caloric surplus (if not more, I would consume 3500+ on the weekends, pretty carbs heavy as well). So I would say, I'm enjoying it.
Great feedback guys! Thank you for sharing.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
My experience was pretty consistent throughout, I think it just about peaked 2-3 weeks in, but what really impressed me was how fast I started to see and feel results. It was a matter of a day or two. I have never had something kick in as fast as ABE did. It was freakin awesome!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta Elite...anyone taken it???

I love the thread title. Answer: Does a bear sh!t in the woods lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty gave me a taste of Anabeta when it first came out...Then I wanted to try it more and more...He started asking for money. Depiction is below, with me as Brian and Stewie as Natty...

Don't ever cross NattyDisaster....ever

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I've been circling these forums for a while, just registered. I've been hearing so many good things about Anabeta lately that I'm definitely going to give it a go. Just curious about nutrition while on it, and if anyone has found a particular approach works best? Presumably being in caloric excess is the way to go? In terms of macro split, what's the ideal way to go, as I want to get the most from it. Have you found it best to push the carbs boat out?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been circling these forums for a while, just registered. I've been hearing so many good things about Anabeta lately that I'm definitely going to give it a go. Just curious about nutrition while on it, and if anyone has found a particular approach works best? Presumably being in caloric excess is the way to go? In terms of macro split, what's the ideal way to go, as I want to get the most from it. Have you found it best to push the carbs boat out?
Depends on goals IMO. While many do feel AB is more suited to bulking, I have had great results regardless of goals (cutting/recomp/bulking). Anecdotal feedback had many utilizing carbohydrates more efficiently while using AB, so keep that in mind. AB + adequate CHOs and calories = some pretty un*****ed muscle fullness and pumps. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just be ready to eat everything in site. Carbs will more then likely be higher too. Others and myself have noted Anabeta has some GDA properties so that's a plus.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Sounds good! I'm excited to try it. I tend not to put on weight THAT easily, although when I do it's always around my lower abs, much to my annoyance!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! I'm excited to try it. I tend not to put on weight THAT easily, although when I do it's always around my lower abs, much to my annoyance!!
I notice a good amount of tightening and leaning while adding mass while on ABE. I usually up my carb intake on the product slightly and it makes for some hella pumps! Can't wait to hear your feedback sir and welcome to the board! :)

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I notice a good amount of tightening and leaning while adding mass while on ABE. I usually up my carb intake on the product slightly and it makes for some hella pumps! Can't wait to hear your feedback sir and welcome to the board! :)
Did you stack with anything? I've seen a lot of people pair it with Erase.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you stack with anything? I've seen a lot of people pair it with Erase.
I usually stack ABE/EPRO/DAA to get the most of the stack for strength and performance but it isn't completely necessary to get results. AB or ABE alone will show good results.