EC + Benadryl

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I've been taking 25mg E + 200 mg C pre workout for the past month. I THINK its losing its kick (might be caffeine tolerance), but the fat loss as we all know still runs in the background and its not something we're supposed to feel.. I know you shouldn't take more than the 25/200 at once, so if I want more from this dose would it be best to start benadryl and/or cycle off for a week..Is benadryl really as effective in re sensitizing the Beta-2 adrenoceptors as people claim? I'm only doin 1 dose a day and would prefer that THAT dose have the energy it gave me from day 1. Thanks in advance

tigerbunny

Awards
tolerance happens, nothing works like it does the first time forever. As far as benadryl up-regulating B2 receptors or whatever, I would look for studies if you actually want to know, don't take some word of mouth. OTOH... if you just care about the "feel" then just try some bendryl and see if you feel the difference.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is interesting bro not really sure how to answer your question I would say that when it comes to you doing the ben I would just say try it and see if you feel any effects from taking it and see how your body reacts to it. IF it works then keep taking it and if it doesn't work then forget about it. I would say that when it comes to your stack you are using some great products and I highly recommend you stick it out. Let me know how your results are from this.

89coupe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Benadryl doesn't work what you need is ketotifen. People thought Benadryl would work because it is similar type but it doesn't

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Benadryl doesn't work what you need is ketotifen. People thought Benadryl would work because it is similar type but it doesn't
Yup yup

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You don't need ketotifen for epehedrine. Research guys...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I assumed that it would work with ephedrine just like it does with Clen? They both work by the beta-2 correct?
Yes, except one never exits your system while you run it, thus leading to b2-adrenoreceptor downregulation. In the case of ephedrine, we actually observe receptor upregulation with continuous use

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Yes, except one never exits your system while you run it, thus leading to b2-adrenoreceptor downregulation. In the case of ephedrine, we actually observe receptor upregulation with continuous use
What about as far as its "stimulant" properties w/ continued use?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What about as far as its "stimulant" properties w/ continued use?
Perceived stimulation is diminished, but almost all of the energy is from caffeine anyway, not peripheral b2-adrenoreceptors (since ephedrine barely penetrates the CNS)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Joshlm69 Supplements 105
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2