Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Greenhulk View Post
    I didn't say it did nothing for me. Haven't you read my post above? I just quoted this newer study that says it doesn't do anything - along with other studies on DAA that suggest it does work. My own experience with DAA is quite positive although I think it's difficult to tell whether it did something for me in the gym. Again, I don't wanna say it didn't, just difficult to tell. Anyway, I definitely did feel it.

I guess it may depend on what your baseline hormonal levels are. With higher baseline levels, it may not change hormonal levels significantly as was found in the last study.
    I took your post the wrong way. Sorry about that.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

Even if DAA doesn't do anything for body composition, strength or hormonal levels, you may still hope that you are doing something good for your sperm. ;-)

"D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality"
    http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperIn...?paperID=24016
    Great link man!
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Even if DAA doesn't do anything for body composition, strength or hormonal levels, you may still hope that you are doing something good for your sperm. ;-)

"D-Aspartate, a Key Element for the Improvement of Sperm Quality"
    http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperIn...?paperID=24016
    "We do not know the exact molecular mechanism by which this phenomenon occurs, but we strongly hypothesize that this events is due to action of D-aspartate in inducing elevation of testosterone in the testis, which locally is involved in improving the spermatogenesis and in maturation of male gametes."
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Mr Cooper takes 6g of DAA for studying and speaks very highly of the noticeable increase
    Really??? I never heard anything about this use for DAA. I have some bulk sodium DAA and it's a cheap supp so wouldn't mind screwing around a bit with it. Are you supposed to be able to feel it from a single dose or is it a cumulative thing? I am going to do some Googling, but any links to threads or webpages with info about that would be much appreciated .

Best,
    Tyler
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I know about it cuz Cooper made some post about taking it with glycine and agmatine here and because neuron put it in like the top tier of his nootropics stack hierarchy on bb.com. It's cheap as chit too
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    I know about it cuz Cooper made some post about taking it with glycine and agmatine here and because neuron put it in like the top tier of his nootropics stack hierarchy on bb.com. It's cheap as chit too
    Sounds awesome! If you have any more info or links for me, please post here of PM me. I couldn't find much via google and this sounds really interesting. Thanks!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42 View Post
    Sounds awesome! If you have any more info or links for me, please post here of PM me. I couldn't find much via google and this sounds really interesting. Thanks!
    I can always tell when someone is just being lazy and lying that they've searched. How? I just googled "D-aspartic acid learning" and found a ton of useful hits on page 1.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.22%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I can always tell when someone is just being lazy and lying that they've searched. How? I just googled "D-aspartic acid learning" and found a ton of useful hits on page 1.
    I tried "DAA nootropic" "DAA nootropic anabolicminds" "D aspartic acid nootropic" and I think I tried "D aspartic acid nootropic anabolicminds" but I might have given up after the third one. However, I'll admit you have a point that I probably should have tried something broader and sifted through a few pages looking for specific nootropic information. Probably more stupid than lazy, though (but I wouldn't flat out lie about something like that). To be fair though I probably only gave it like 10 min. before giving up and hoping someone here knew where something specific was. Guess I got what I had coming

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 grams of d-aspartic Acid raises test by 42%?
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. Bulk D-Aspartic Acid
    By paulg in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 301
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:06 AM
  3. Who manufacturers DAA (D-aspartic acid)?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Hoping I have all my D-aspartic acid bases covered....
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
  5. D-aspartic acid
    By zombiemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:30 PM