Need advice on my first supplement

b4reel3

b4reel3

Awards
Hey guys I am 18 years old and I have been taking PWO's, protein, and creatine for a while
and I am finally ready to go to the next level and try an anabolic product. I have very little knowledge on anabolics so thats why I am here looking for advice. I am looking for mainly a testoterone booster but I am open to any other products. What would you guys recommend me to try as my first supplement? I dont want anything too strong or new. I just want to slowly ease into it. As of now I was thinking about trying D-pol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dpol is a test boosting product, at your age you have zero need for anything other then food....

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
test booster =\= an anabolic

u really think a test booster wil help u at 18? how bout u just learn how to strength train instead?

b4reel3

b4reel3

Awards
If d-pol isnt a good choice for me do you recommend anything else?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Steak, potatoes, barbells, dumbells....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food, exercise, and rest are the only things you should be worried about, especially at your age. If I knew things about how important food and exercise are when I was your age, it would have been a whole different game in my high school days.

No one is going to recommend you anything else, just being honest.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
They are called "supplements" for a reason. At your age all you need to worry about is finding a training program that you feel like you can dedicate yourself to and eating everything in sight. I was in a similar situation when I was younger, hoping that some supplement would be the answer to your goals in the weight room. Just eat as much as possible and train hard. No supplement will ever outweigh that.

D

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Listen to everything that has been said.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your body is naturally producing loads of what other guys inject. Don't mess with it.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And don't ask for anabolics in a supplement section

b4reel3

b4reel3

Awards
Creatine is fine for me to take at my age though right?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Especially if you're 18. Forum states 21+ ONLY

b4reel3

b4reel3

Awards
Yea I will just stick with my pwo, protein, and creatine then.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I will just stick with my pwo, protein, and creatine then.
B4reel3, good advice here. At your age you are naturally producing high amounts of testosterone As an example, you are probably producing closer to 1000 compared to my 350 at age 53. Stick to the what you are doing now, track your macros, lift heavy, sleep, eat and repeat. Good wishes.

b4reel3

b4reel3

Awards
B4reel3, good advice here. At your age you are naturally producing high amounts of testosterone As an example, you are probably producing closer to 1000 compared to my 350 at age 53. Stick to the what you are doing now, track your macros, lift heavy, sleep, eat and repeat. Good wishes.
Thanks for the advice!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think at your age the stuff you are already using is the best bet. No need to get crazy and more often than not I see it lead to people thinking they NEED certain supplements to get better.

Honestly the best thing you can do is find some good sites, certain people, and/or philosophies about training and nutrition and dedicate yourself to trying some out. There is a wealth of information online so sometimes it is hard to pinpoint what is the best to do, but dedication and always striving to improve is the best bet.

Good luck and hope you enjoy he training lifestyle for years to come. :D

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
They are called "supplements" for a reason. At your age all you need to worry about is finding a training program that you feel like you can dedicate yourself to and eating everything in sight. I was in a similar situation when I was younger, hoping that some supplement would be the answer to your goals in the weight room. Just eat as much as possible and train hard. No supplement will ever outweigh that.
eating everything in sight within reason. eat so much f***ing protein your kidneys fail!!!!!! jk dont do that just eat meat, veggies and targeted carbohydrate sources ( complex for breakfast and around 1-2 hrs pre workout and simple 30-60 min post workout will subdue!!!! OP hope this helps!

skip the refined carb sources and yes there are natural simple carbohydrate sources out there. if you need anymore OP, feel free to PM me anytime!

Dakota

b4reel3

b4reel3

Awards
Thanks for the advice. The only problem is that my metabolism is so fast that whatever I eat I just burn off, but creatine has been doing a good job of gaining me some weight.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. The only problem is that my metabolism is so fast that whatever I eat I just burn off, but creatine has been doing a good job of gaining me some weight.
Stay with good diet eat as much as you can figure out what works for you numbers wise you will have dial it in.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eat eat and eat some more. Your surely don't need a testosterone booster at your age. If you are not gaining weight then adjust your diet. Dirty that shyt up if you are a "hard gainer". I would suggest pre, intra and post workout carb meals as well.

AllPump3dUp

AllPump3dUp

Awards
Trust me bro, I was 200 lbs of fatness and lost 60 lbs. I was a 140 lb distance runner who was always lathargic and i said i had abs but it was skinny ripped and looked like ****. Since June of 2012 i have gotten to 160-165 varying my nutrient and water intake on a daily basis just from eating! Im talking eating at my maintenance. I was only taking in like 1200 cals aday when running and ****! it was ****ed up but i got some testicular fortitude in my system and started eating like a grown ass man instead of eating like a little girl!!!! now i feel and look a **** load better!