EBF Metabolic Powder

  1. Post EBF Metabolic Powder


    Ok so 2 servings down the hatch. The first was last night. I had it mixed with the sauce for my Chicken Francese. Def a sandy texture and takes some getting used to. It changes the flavor, but it's nothing unbearable.

    This morning I had a serving mixed into my oatmeal concoction. It was less noticable using it this way

    I went to the bathroom, stool was slightly softer than usual but nothing insane

    I just made an Almond Butter + metabolic powder + jelly sandwich. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

    BTW I will be taking 3 servings a day w/ breakfast, lunch and dinner


  2. Nice looking forward to updates, just ordered some going to be using along side burn 24, ive never used raspberry ketones or hca before have you had success with either of the ingredients in the past?

  3. I've used Rasberry Ketones in the past. Never used HCA.

    I'm also using Burn 24 as well as DCP 2.0 and Absolutely Abliderated topical. I've seen solid results so far, so I think the Metabolic Powder will round out that stack nicely.

    Quick update, MP paired well with the Almond Butter sandwich, which also has a gritty consistency.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    I've used Rasberry Ketones in the past. Never used HCA.

    I'm also using Burn 24 as well as DCP 2.0 and Absolutely Abliderated topical. I've seen solid results so far, so I think the Metabolic Powder will round out that stack nicely.

    Quick update, MP paired well with the Almond Butter sandwich, which also has a gritty consistency.
    Yea it'll definitely be a little gritty but needs to be cooked in. Some dishes you won't even notice it.

    Pancakes brownies home made cookies. You won't notice it.

    If you spice your food it'll not be as bad. Try and let the sauces reduce while cooking with it

  5. Nice! Not to get off subject but do you have experience with other gdas? If so how do they compare with burn24?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by demglutez View Post
    Nice! Not to get off subject but do you have experience with other gdas? If so how do they compare with burn24?
    Is this question geared toward me?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Is this question geared toward me?
    No the og poster, anybody thoughts are valued though.

  8. I've used Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane v1, and Slintensity. I would put Burn24 right at the top. I've been using it non stop for about 3 months now. I don't remember the last time I felt bloated after a meal. Plus I added DCP 2.0 in last month which has helped even more

  9. Just got my M powder put two scoops down the hatch. Quality of the product is great. Its very fine powder, i may try cooking with it later in some pumpkin pancakes.

  10. Interesting. Never heard of Metabolic powder.
    Squats do a booty good.

  11. Just picked some of this up. My birthday aka binge on unhealthy substances day is comin up. This shall come quite in handy.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Just picked some of this up. My birthday aka binge on unhealthy substances day is comin up. This shall come quite in handy.
    Look forward to your feedback

  13. Would this be good for lets say, metabolic syndrome?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Would this be good for lets say, metabolic syndrome?
    Absolutely will be. All my products are for metabolic syndrome. Or aiding in leptin resistance

  15. Can't wait for mine to show up. My package from nutraplanet should be here tomorrow.

  16. I've just been dumping 2 scoops into a tablespoon and eating it. The taste really isn't bad at all, no aftertaste and it eliminates the need to mix it in food

    So I'm hitting up an Indian buffet tomorrow. I tend to do DAMAGE at these buffets. What's the best dosing protocol. Should I double-dose? Or maybe 2 scoops before/2 after?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    I've just been dumping 2 scoops into a tablespoon and eating it. The taste really isn't bad at all, no aftertaste and it eliminates the need to mix it in food

    So I'm hitting up an Indian buffet tomorrow. I tend to do DAMAGE at these buffets. What's the best dosing protocol. Should I double-dose? Or maybe 2 scoops before/2 after?
    2 before and 2 more during

  18. An ingredient that causes statistically insignificant weight loss in humans and one with no data at all in humans.

    Sounds legit

  19. De_eb


    I knew it was a matter of time before you stopped in the thread

    Have you seen the 2012 study done on the cyclists?

    I can dig it up for you if you want. Promising ingredient.

    As far as carbohydrate blocking ill dig one up for you on that too.

    I understand where you come from however anecdotal evidence seems to not disprove but show a different understanding on the ingredient

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    De_eb


    I knew it was a matter of time before you stopped in the thread

    Have you seen the 2012 study done on the cyclists?

    I can dig it up for you if you want. Promising ingredient.

    As far as carbohydrate blocking ill dig one up for you on that too.

    I understand where you come from however anecdotal evidence seems to not disprove but show a different understanding on the ingredient
    Please post them only studies I can find on HCA say that it isnt effective. Also any thoughts on hepatoxity with HCA?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post

    Please post them only studies I can find on HCA say that it isnt effective. Also any thoughts on hepatoxity with HCA?
    Hepatic toxicity is at a much higher dose of hca then what's recommended.

    Ill dig up the studies. I'm on my phone so give me some time to get them up here
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Metabolic Powder at nutraplanet
    By RecompMan in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 05:41 PM
  2. How about norandrostenediol powder?
    By khafra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
  3. Where did the powders go?????????
    By fullycovered in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 08:27 PM
  4. Changing powder test into injectable
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM
  5. Raw Powder Shelf-Life?
    By chosen5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:06 PM
Log in
Log in