EBF Metabolic Powder

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Ok so 2 servings down the hatch. The first was last night. I had it mixed with the sauce for my Chicken Francese. Def a sandy texture and takes some getting used to. It changes the flavor, but it's nothing unbearable.

This morning I had a serving mixed into my oatmeal concoction. It was less noticable using it this way

I went to the bathroom, stool was slightly softer than usual but nothing insane

I just made an Almond Butter + metabolic powder + jelly sandwich. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

BTW I will be taking 3 servings a day w/ breakfast, lunch and dinner

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Nice looking forward to updates, just ordered some going to be using along side burn 24, ive never used raspberry ketones or hca before have you had success with either of the ingredients in the past?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I've used Rasberry Ketones in the past. Never used HCA.

I'm also using Burn 24 as well as DCP 2.0 and Absolutely Abliderated topical. I've seen solid results so far, so I think the Metabolic Powder will round out that stack nicely.

Quick update, MP paired well with the Almond Butter sandwich, which also has a gritty consistency.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Rasberry Ketones in the past. Never used HCA.

I'm also using Burn 24 as well as DCP 2.0 and Absolutely Abliderated topical. I've seen solid results so far, so I think the Metabolic Powder will round out that stack nicely.

Quick update, MP paired well with the Almond Butter sandwich, which also has a gritty consistency.
Yea it'll definitely be a little gritty but needs to be cooked in. Some dishes you won't even notice it.

Pancakes brownies home made cookies. You won't notice it.

If you spice your food it'll not be as bad. Try and let the sauces reduce while cooking with it

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Nice! Not to get off subject but do you have experience with other gdas? If so how do they compare with burn24?

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I've used Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane v1, and Slintensity. I would put Burn24 right at the top. I've been using it non stop for about 3 months now. I don't remember the last time I felt bloated after a meal. Plus I added DCP 2.0 in last month which has helped even more

demglutez

demglutez

Awards
Just got my M powder put two scoops down the hatch. Quality of the product is great. Its very fine powder, i may try cooking with it later in some pumpkin pancakes.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Never heard of Metabolic powder.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Just picked some of this up. My birthday aka binge on unhealthy substances day is comin up. This shall come quite in handy.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be good for lets say, metabolic syndrome?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for mine to show up. My package from nutraplanet should be here tomorrow.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I've just been dumping 2 scoops into a tablespoon and eating it. The taste really isn't bad at all, no aftertaste and it eliminates the need to mix it in food

So I'm hitting up an Indian buffet tomorrow. I tend to do DAMAGE at these buffets. What's the best dosing protocol. Should I double-dose? Or maybe 2 scoops before/2 after?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've just been dumping 2 scoops into a tablespoon and eating it. The taste really isn't bad at all, no aftertaste and it eliminates the need to mix it in food

So I'm hitting up an Indian buffet tomorrow. I tend to do DAMAGE at these buffets. What's the best dosing protocol. Should I double-dose? Or maybe 2 scoops before/2 after?
2 before and 2 more during

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An ingredient that causes statistically insignificant weight loss in humans and one with no data at all in humans.

Sounds legit ;)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
De_eb

I knew it was a matter of time before you stopped in the thread

Have you seen the 2012 study done on the cyclists?

I can dig it up for you if you want. Promising ingredient.

As far as carbohydrate blocking ill dig one up for you on that too.

I understand where you come from however anecdotal evidence seems to not disprove but show a different understanding on the ingredient

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
De_eb

I knew it was a matter of time before you stopped in the thread

Have you seen the 2012 study done on the cyclists?

I can dig it up for you if you want. Promising ingredient.

As far as carbohydrate blocking ill dig one up for you on that too.

I understand where you come from however anecdotal evidence seems to not disprove but show a different understanding on the ingredient
Please post them only studies I can find on HCA say that it isnt effective. Also any thoughts on hepatoxity with HCA?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please post them only studies I can find on HCA say that it isnt effective. Also any thoughts on hepatoxity with HCA?
Hepatic toxicity is at a much higher dose of hca then what's recommended.

Ill dig up the studies. I'm on my phone so give me some time to get them up here