Best pre work out supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

Best pre work out supplement

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Best pre work out supplement


    Iv been looking to buy a prework out supplement there is so many out there and so many with proprietary blends what's the best one so far the 3 that stick out at pes enhanced mr.hyde preworkout and ds craze :/

  2. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh and also ans ritual
  3. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Those are good pre w/o's. MAN Game Day is an amazing pre too!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd say the three you listed will give you the most energy. Although I think the original Hyde had the DMAA, where Mr. Hyde is not as strong.

    Among those 3 I prefer Enhanced, absolutely love the pump and energy. White Flood is also very good.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  5. New Member
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    417336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Check out iforce's conquer. It's legit. Crazy pumps and clean energy..
  6. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    3078023

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

    Among those 3 I prefer Enhanced, absolutely love the pump and energy. White Flood is also very good.
    If I am correct in recalling Enhanced for Clemenza mentions is only thing for getting over Kryptonite
  7. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    If I am correct in recalling Enhanced for Clemenza mentions is only thing for getting over Kryptonite
    LOL. I think I saw Superman throw down 2 scoops of Enhanced right before he broke General Zod's neck!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  8. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Iv been looking to buy a prework out supplement there is so many out there and so many with proprietary blends what's the best one so far the 3 that stick out at pes enhanced mr.hyde preworkout and ds craze :/
    Any particular attribute you are looking for? That is a solid list so far.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I liked 1-MR back in the day but I heard they ruined it.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  10. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018908

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Have you checked out Conquer yet?

    You can get it for free basically with this NP epic deal:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
  11. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Game Day is definitely a solid choice brother; dendrobium alkaloids, GPLC, glycerol, and pure PF3 (see promo section for info on PF3 )

    White flood is another solid choice. Max intense is one other option you could look into.
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  12. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1435620

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What are you looking for out of your pre? Obviously energy, but are you stim tolerant? How important are things like pump and focus? Those are all important factors when trying to decide what pre you would like. You listed some good choices for sure but you should also look into our Powermax. Getting awesome reviews and you could even get some samples to try it out before you buy. Let me know if you have any questions about it or if you want to give it a shot!
  13. New Member
    d1sc1ple's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    278277

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Iv been looking to buy a prework out supplement there is so many out there and so many with proprietary blends what's the best one so far the 3 that stick out at pes enhanced mr.hyde preworkout and ds craze :/
    From your list i would pick Enhanced, Craze i like but i crash hard off of Dendro so i stopped using it, Mr Hyde i am not personally a fan of if you have 400mg of "time released" caffeine you aren't for me.
  14. Senior Member
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557664

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post

    From your list i would pick Enhanced, Craze i like but i crash hard off of Dendro so i stopped using it, Mr Hyde i am not personally a fan of if you have 400mg of "time released" caffeine you aren't for me.
    I agree. It's a little hard to do bicep curls when 400mg caffeine has your hands tremoring uncontrollably
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  15. New Member
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    417336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Have you checked out Conquer yet?

    You can get it for free basically with this NP epic deal:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
    Conquer is amazing..iforce nailed this one.
  16. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    3078023

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I agree. It's a little hard to do bicep curls when 400mg caffeine has your hands tremoring uncontrollably
    This is the legacy of Enhanced I have not been a fan ever of bombing caffeine I like my cup of coffee always have. It is a conundrum really Enhanced being it works such outstandingly with no tremoring caffeine onslaught to the body system.
  17. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    873006

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alot of things to take into account, caffeine, creatine etc etc.

    Right now my favorite is Purus Labs Condense, great taste, not alot of caffeine and no creatine.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  18. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    What are you looking for out of your pre? Obviously energy, but are you stim tolerant? How important are things like pump and focus? Those are all important factors when trying to decide what pre you would like. You listed some good choices for sure but you should also look into our Powermax. Getting awesome reviews and you could even get some samples to try it out before you buy. Let me know if you have any questions about it or if you want to give it a shot!
    Yeah I'd be happy to try it out I'm looking for something with great pumps tunnel vision for eg when I used jack3d I hated it it was like I was on amphetamine I mean great buzz but not what I was looking for in a pre work out when I tried mesomorph I fell in love and iv been reading that agmatine is a great ingredient for pumps but there might be something better that I'm missing
  19. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Alot of things to take into account, caffeine, creatine etc etc.

    Right now my favorite is Purus Labs Condense, great taste, not alot of caffeine and no creatine.
    Don't mind creatine I'm taking beast creature which I find a good creatine supplement but stim wise I don't mind I'm very tolerant to stims
  20. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    873006

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post

    Yeah I'd be happy to try it out I'm looking for something with great pumps tunnel vision for eg when I used jack3d I hated it it was like I was on amphetamine I mean great buzz but not what I was looking for in a pre work out when I tried mesomorph I fell in love and iv been reading that agmatine is a great ingredient for pumps but there might be something better that I'm missing
    You can always continue to use mesomorph and add agmatine from BioCor. That's what I have been doing
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  21. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Have you checked out Conquer yet?

    You can get it for free basically with this NP epic deal:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...dle-stack.html
    Damn that's a great ****ng deal.... How do you feel about conquer, hemavol, and dexaprine?
    Have you personally tried/used them?
    I've yet to read more about them than is listed on that link, but I'd like to know what you feel bout them?
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  22. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,397
    Rep Power
    50623

    Reputation

    I am not the guy who speaks about other products outside his company line..
    that said: a lot of you guys are confirming a certain product itt to be great, when it has a combined total of over 800mg caffeine per serving
    to me, this does not equate to a solid choice of product

    back to my own product line: I certainly put Ignite2 into the discussion here..
    great formulation, unique compounds added, and solid reviews on effectiveness of the true one-scoop serving

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex Ignite 2 (30 servings): Discount Finaflex Ignite 2 Supplements

    cheers
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  23. Senior Member
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1435620

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nikolce View Post
    Yeah I'd be happy to try it out I'm looking for something with great pumps tunnel vision for eg when I used jack3d I hated it it was like I was on amphetamine I mean great buzz but not what I was looking for in a pre work out when I tried mesomorph I fell in love and iv been reading that agmatine is a great ingredient for pumps but there might be something better that I'm missing
    Shoot me a pm with your addy and we'll get some sent out for ya! Tunnel vision is something that pretty much every reviewer we've had has experienced with Powermax so should be good for ya.
  24. New Member
    Kilo G's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    234446

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I am not the guy who speaks about other products outside his company line..
    that said: a lot of you guys are confirming a certain product itt to be great, when it has a combined total of over 800mg caffeine per serving
    to me, this does not equate to a solid choice of product

    back to my own product line: I certainly put Ignite2 into the discussion here..
    great formulation, unique compounds added, and solid reviews on effectiveness of the true one-scoop serving

    Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex Ignite 2 (30 servings): Discount Finaflex Ignite 2 Supplements

    cheers
    This stuff also looks good. Might be better than any of the other stuff posted or said here.
    “Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have ideas?" - General Secretary of The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Joseph Stalin.
  25. Senior Member
    Touey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    3078023

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Enhanced Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: Scoop
    Servings per Container: 40
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Enhanced HPW™ Proprietary Blend: 1,300 mg **
    Superior Pump System:
    L-Leucine Nitrate, Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine, Pomegranate Fruit Extract
    **
    Motivation Stimulant System:
    Choline Bitartrate, Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (nPYE™), Norcoclaurine HCl, N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide, Swertia Chirayita (whole plant) Extract (standardized for Xanthones)
    **
    Agmatine Sulfatep 500 mg **
    Calcium Carbonate 375 mg **
    Caffeine Anhydrous 125 mg **
    Vitamin C 50 mg **
    Sometimes you must just put them on the glass-Pumps-Focus-Energy-Vascularity in Enhanced are Unparalleled for me in working out and results, but do not take my advice read around...the profile is right there what else could a person ask for.
  26. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    You can always continue to use mesomorph and add agmatine from BioCor. That's what I have been doing
    I'm in aus and it's illegal so they have a 2.0 which is ****
  27. Elite Member
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,541
    Rep Power
    7316257

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    IGNITE and MAX PUMP is the best pre workout stack around IMO. I loved this stack before I became a rep and still love it to this day. Pumps, energy, endurance and focus out of this world.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lots of good pre-workouts but Acute FX is the most versatile on the market I've seen, caps or powder option is very handy.
    Reviews on effects are top notch!

    Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  29. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Higher stim: Muscle Marinade
    Moderate Stim: Volatile
    No Stim: Endurance BCAA + 1g agmatine + 2g lclt
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ignite2 solo=awesome
    Ignite2+Max Pump=super awesome
  31. New Member
    CaptainSlentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    148295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Im diggin max pump
  32. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Im diggin max pump
    You and everyone else I know that has tried it. Tbh, I haven't met a single individual that has had anything bad to say about how it performs as a supplement.
  33. New Member
    CaptainSlentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    148295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You and everyone else I know that has tried it. Tbh, I haven't met a single individual that has had anything bad to say about how it performs as a supplement.
    Its good stuff. It says on the bottle it can be dosed twice a day for added effectiveness. Would a double dose pre workout be doable or is that too much to take at a time?
  34. Professional Member
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,501
    Rep Power
    6785860

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post

    Its good stuff. It says on the bottle it can be dosed twice a day for added effectiveness. Would a double dose pre workout be doable or is that too much to take at a time?
    I, personally, will never advise to dose above what the recommended amount is (just my preference). I do know of people who exceed the recommended amount and seem to enjoy it. I think, economically, it's probably more favorable to stick with what's recommended. I have not taken more than four caps in a day, and I take them uncapped in my PWO drink.
  35. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,397
    Rep Power
    50623

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlentz View Post
    Im diggin max pump
    awesome to hear, thanks for that feedback!

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You and everyone else I know that has tried it. Tbh, I haven't met a single individual that has had anything bad to say about how it performs as a supplement.
    this
    I concur, everyone bar none has been very satisfied

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I, personally, will never advise to dose above what the recommended amount is (just my preference). I do know of people who exceed the recommended amount and seem to enjoy it. I think, economically, it's probably more favorable to stick with what's recommended. I have not taken more than four caps in a day, and I take them uncapped in my PWO drink.
    and this
    I have done the 4 caps, and the 8 caps both in a day (separate timeframes)..quite honestly, I see no definitive advantage to the doubled-up dosing, other than perhaps quicker initial saturation at the front end of use
    for my $, I would simply stick with 4 caps ed
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  36. New Member
    CaptainSlentz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    148295

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alrighty,thanks guys
  37. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Max pump is awesome and it's universal, you can stack it with almost anything! I have been stacking it with Body Octane! Pumps are nuts!
  38. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,399
    Rep Power
    823101

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Game Day is definitely a solid choice brother; dendrobium alkaloids, GPLC, glycerol, and pure PF3 (see promo section for info on PF3 )

    White flood is another solid choice. Max intense is one other option you could look into.
    I think the most effective I have used is focus xt and agmatine or ultima.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  39. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So ATM everyone is voting for max pump to be the better pre work out ATM
  40. New Member
    nikolce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    127622

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just noticed no stims with it so it can stack with a pre work out powder
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pre-Work out supp in tablet form?
    By dubplate6 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
  2. PH in pre work out supplement...?...PCT?
    By wiseguy15 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:55 PM
  3. Best Pre Work Out for Sensitive Stomach
    By TheSicilian99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. Pre-work out Supplement
    By jdboucher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 06:49 PM
  5. What's the best supp for pre work out boost??
    By Jaynandez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in