Best pre work out supplement

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Iv been looking to buy a prework out supplement there is so many out there and so many with proprietary blends what's the best one so far the 3 that stick out at pes enhanced mr.hyde preworkout and ds craze :/

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Those are good pre w/o's. MAN Game Day is an amazing pre too!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'd say the three you listed will give you the most energy. Although I think the original Hyde had the DMAA, where Mr. Hyde is not as strong.

Among those 3 I prefer Enhanced, absolutely love the pump and energy. White Flood is also very good.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Check out iforce's conquer. It's legit. Crazy pumps and clean energy..

Touey

Touey

Awards
Among those 3 I prefer Enhanced, absolutely love the pump and energy. White Flood is also very good.
If I am correct in recalling Enhanced for Clemenza mentions is only thing for getting over Kryptonite

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If I am correct in recalling Enhanced for Clemenza mentions is only thing for getting over Kryptonite
LOL. I think I saw Superman throw down 2 scoops of Enhanced right before he broke General Zod's neck!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iv been looking to buy a prework out supplement there is so many out there and so many with proprietary blends what's the best one so far the 3 that stick out at pes enhanced mr.hyde preworkout and ds craze :/
Any particular attribute you are looking for? That is a solid list so far. ;)

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I liked 1-MR back in the day but I heard they ruined it.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Game Day is definitely a solid choice brother; dendrobium alkaloids, GPLC, glycerol, and pure PF3 (see promo section for info on PF3 :) )

White flood is another solid choice. Max intense is one other option you could look into.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking for out of your pre? Obviously energy, but are you stim tolerant? How important are things like pump and focus? Those are all important factors when trying to decide what pre you would like. You listed some good choices for sure but you should also look into our Powermax. Getting awesome reviews and you could even get some samples to try it out before you buy. Let me know if you have any questions about it or if you want to give it a shot!

d1sc1ple

Awards
From your list i would pick Enhanced, Craze i like but i crash hard off of Dendro so i stopped using it, Mr Hyde i am not personally a fan of if you have 400mg of "time released" caffeine you aren't for me.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
From your list i would pick Enhanced, Craze i like but i crash hard off of Dendro so i stopped using it, Mr Hyde i am not personally a fan of if you have 400mg of "time released" caffeine you aren't for me.
I agree. It's a little hard to do bicep curls when 400mg caffeine has your hands tremoring uncontrollably

Touey

Touey

Awards
I agree. It's a little hard to do bicep curls when 400mg caffeine has your hands tremoring uncontrollably
This is the legacy of Enhanced I have not been a fan ever of bombing caffeine I like my cup of coffee always have. It is a conundrum really Enhanced being it works such outstandingly with no tremoring caffeine onslaught to the body system.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of things to take into account, caffeine, creatine etc etc.

Right now my favorite is Purus Labs Condense, great taste, not alot of caffeine and no creatine.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
What are you looking for out of your pre? Obviously energy, but are you stim tolerant? How important are things like pump and focus? Those are all important factors when trying to decide what pre you would like. You listed some good choices for sure but you should also look into our Powermax. Getting awesome reviews and you could even get some samples to try it out before you buy. Let me know if you have any questions about it or if you want to give it a shot!
Yeah I'd be happy to try it out I'm looking for something with great pumps tunnel vision for eg when I used jack3d I hated it it was like I was on amphetamine I mean great buzz but not what I was looking for in a pre work out when I tried mesomorph I fell in love and iv been reading that agmatine is a great ingredient for pumps but there might be something better that I'm missing

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Alot of things to take into account, caffeine, creatine etc etc.

Right now my favorite is Purus Labs Condense, great taste, not alot of caffeine and no creatine.
Don't mind creatine I'm taking beast creature which I find a good creatine supplement but stim wise I don't mind I'm very tolerant to stims

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd be happy to try it out I'm looking for something with great pumps tunnel vision for eg when I used jack3d I hated it it was like I was on amphetamine I mean great buzz but not what I was looking for in a pre work out when I tried mesomorph I fell in love and iv been reading that agmatine is a great ingredient for pumps but there might be something better that I'm missing
You can always continue to use mesomorph and add agmatine from BioCor. That's what I have been doing

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am not the guy who speaks about other products outside his company line..
that said: a lot of you guys are confirming a certain product itt to be great, when it has a combined total of over 800mg caffeine per serving
to me, this does not equate to a solid choice of product

back to my own product line: I certainly put Ignite2 into the discussion here..
great formulation, unique compounds added, and solid reviews on effectiveness of the true one-scoop serving :)

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex Ignite 2 (30 servings): Discount Finaflex Ignite 2 Supplements

cheers

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me a pm with your addy and we'll get some sent out for ya! Tunnel vision is something that pretty much every reviewer we've had has experienced with Powermax so should be good for ya.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I am not the guy who speaks about other products outside his company line..
that said: a lot of you guys are confirming a certain product itt to be great, when it has a combined total of over 800mg caffeine per serving
to me, this does not equate to a solid choice of product

back to my own product line: I certainly put Ignite2 into the discussion here..
great formulation, unique compounds added, and solid reviews on effectiveness of the true one-scoop serving :)

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex Ignite 2 (30 servings): Discount Finaflex Ignite 2 Supplements

cheers
This stuff also looks good. Might be better than any of the other stuff posted or said here.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Enhanced Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop
Servings per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Enhanced HPW™ Proprietary Blend:1,300 mg**
Superior Pump System:
L-Leucine Nitrate, Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine, Pomegranate Fruit Extract
Motivation Stimulant System:
Choline Bitartrate, Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (nPYE™), Norcoclaurine HCl, N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide, Swertia Chirayita (whole plant) Extract (standardized for Xanthones)
Agmatine Sulfatep500 mg**
Calcium Carbonate375 mg**
Caffeine Anhydrous125 mg**
Vitamin C50 mg**
Sometimes you must just put them on the glass-Pumps-Focus-Energy-Vascularity in Enhanced are Unparalleled for me in working out and results, but do not take my advice read around...the profile is right there what else could a person ask for.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGNITE and MAX PUMP is the best pre workout stack around IMO. I loved this stack before I became a rep and still love it to this day. Pumps, energy, endurance and focus out of this world.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Higher stim: Muscle Marinade
Moderate Stim: Volatile
No Stim: Endurance BCAA + 1g agmatine + 2g lclt

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignite2 solo=awesome
Ignite2+Max Pump=super awesome

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Im diggin max pump

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
You and everyone else I know that has tried it. Tbh, I haven't met a single individual that has had anything bad to say about how it performs as a supplement.
Its good stuff. It says on the bottle it can be dosed twice a day for added effectiveness. Would a double dose pre workout be doable or is that too much to take at a time?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its good stuff. It says on the bottle it can be dosed twice a day for added effectiveness. Would a double dose pre workout be doable or is that too much to take at a time?
I, personally, will never advise to dose above what the recommended amount is (just my preference). I do know of people who exceed the recommended amount and seem to enjoy it. I think, economically, it's probably more favorable to stick with what's recommended. I have not taken more than four caps in a day, and I take them uncapped in my PWO drink.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Im diggin max pump
awesome to hear, thanks for that feedback!

You and everyone else I know that has tried it. Tbh, I haven't met a single individual that has had anything bad to say about how it performs as a supplement.
this
I concur, everyone bar none has been very satisfied

I, personally, will never advise to dose above what the recommended amount is (just my preference). I do know of people who exceed the recommended amount and seem to enjoy it. I think, economically, it's probably more favorable to stick with what's recommended. I have not taken more than four caps in a day, and I take them uncapped in my PWO drink.
and this
I have done the 4 caps, and the 8 caps both in a day (separate timeframes)..quite honestly, I see no definitive advantage to the doubled-up dosing, other than perhaps quicker initial saturation at the front end of use
for my $, I would simply stick with 4 caps ed

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Alrighty,thanks guys

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Max pump is awesome and it's universal, you can stack it with almost anything! I have been stacking it with Body Octane! Pumps are nuts!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Game Day is definitely a solid choice brother; dendrobium alkaloids, GPLC, glycerol, and pure PF3 (see promo section for info on PF3 :) )

White flood is another solid choice. Max intense is one other option you could look into.
I think the most effective I have used is focus xt and agmatine or ultima.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
So ATM everyone is voting for max pump to be the better pre work out ATM

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Just noticed no stims with it so it can stack with a pre work out powder

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just noticed no stims with it so it can stack with a pre work out powder
yes, you can stack this with anything, pretty much
if you are using a preWO that has existing nitrates, just keep an eye on overall total nitrate consumption, is the current philosophy

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
how should you dose max pump with pre workouts? i know it says take it with carbs 30mins before but, i usually eat my "pre workout meal" then wait 1-2-half- hours before i take my pre workout

*btw i havent noticed much difference with the small malto so its not a problem*

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
how should you dose max pump with pre workouts? i know it says take it with carbs 30mins before but, i usually eat my "pre workout meal" then wait 1-2-half- hours before i take my pre workout
is very versatile
many of us like to dump it out of cap straight into our preWO product of choice (my choice personally)
the only time I take it with food (sometimes at that), is on off-training days with breakfast
otherwise, always empty stomach for me
*btw i havent noticed much difference with the small malto so its not a problem*
:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is very versatile
many of us like to dump it out of cap straight into our preWO product of choice (my choice personally)
the only time I take it with food (sometimes at that), is on off-training days with breakfast
otherwise, always empty stomach for me
:D

Definitely a great way to utilize Max Pump. Thats my preferred method if i remember as well.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I guess I'm ordering max pump + ignite2 when I get back into the USA this month.... Hopefully they'll be in stock. (Very niiiice Borat voice)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm kicking myself I didn't open the caps in beta testing for Max Pump. Its crazy as is, BUT, Damn.... Lol

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The three that you mentioned are all very different but if you like Enhanced you will love Acute FX, the big difference here being that you can either take it as a capsule or dump it into a drink to sip on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWrfqN1OAdQ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup Acute FX and Enhanced are my go to pre-workouts. Can't go wrong with either.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Enhanced Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop
Servings per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Enhanced HPW™ Proprietary Blend:1,300 mg**
Superior Pump System:
L-Leucine Nitrate, Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine, Pomegranate Fruit Extract
Motivation Stimulant System:
Choline Bitartrate, Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (nPYE™), Norcoclaurine HCl, N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide, Swertia Chirayita (whole plant) Extract (standardized for Xanthones)
Agmatine Sulfatep500 mg**
Calcium Carbonate375 mg**
Caffeine Anhydrous125 mg**
Vitamin C50 mg**
Sometimes you must just put them on the glass-Pumps-Focus-Energy-Vascularity in Enhanced are Unparalleled for me in working out and results, but do not take my advice read around...the profile is right there what else could a person ask for.
The three that you mentioned are all very different but if you like Enhanced you will love Acute FX, the big difference here being that you can either take it as a capsule or dump it into a drink to sip on.

Acute FX Next Generation Pre-Workout is HERE! - YouTube

Acute FX Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Capsules
Servings per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Acute FXTM Proprietary Blend:

Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous (250 mg), Pausinystalia Yohimbe (Bark) Extract, Higenamine HCI, Vinpocetine

1,500 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Malic Acid, Gelatin, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Juice Powder

With you I agree that it is one difference, but one among many of others in the two too