Life after d-pol/erase - AnabolicMinds.com

Life after d-pol/erase

1. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Life after d-pol/erase

I'm going to be wrapping up an 8 week d-pol/erase run soon and would like to hear some recommendations for a stack during the break. I'm looking to continue to cut/recomp. Any input would be appreciated.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

ArA
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any more specification on what you are looking for (stims, etc)?

Nutra still has some crazy prices on some solid stuff like the Alphamine and Burn24 combo.

If you aren't looking for a stim fat burner you could look into something like AlphaT2 (low stim/no caffeine), make something out of the quality bulk SNS ingredients (reduce xt, gcbe, rk, etc), or something not necessarily dedicated to fat loss like ArA (X-gels, which I see great body composition changes with).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Nutra still has some crazy prices on some solid stuff like the Alphamine and Burn24 combo.

If you aren't looking for a stim fat burner you could look into something like AlphaT2 (low stim/no caffeine), make something out of the quality bulk SNS ingredients (reduce xt, gcbe, rk, etc), or something not necessarily dedicated to fat loss like ArA (X-gels, which I see great body composition changes with).
    I'm open to stim or non-stim...I've always been stim tolerant but it isn't a necessity. I've tried Alphamine and liked it, but am on a break from that right now. I have checked out ArA but am a bit concerned with the DOMS. I usually train fasted (with modern bcaa+), so idk if that matters, makes worse/better.
  5. Advanced Member

I'm running AP as well right now
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  198 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post

I'm open to stim or non-stim...I've always been stim tolerant but it isn't a necessity. I've tried Alphamine and liked it, but am on a break from that right now. I have checked out ArA but am a bit concerned with the DOMS. I usually train fasted (with modern bcaa+), so idk if that matters, makes worse/better.
    My DOMS are usually pretty bad anyway and i didn't notice much of a difference when running ArA. Don't let that put you off.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bolt again with some solid advice. My personal favourite stack right now is X-gels + Anabeta + Forskolin (you could opt for Anabeta elite which contains Forskolin); these make for a great recomp stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Life after D-Pol/Erase? None.

Unless you run something like Alphamine / AP
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I thought you'd ran Alphamine but wasn't sure.

I'd look at some ArA + GMS + Carnitine for now and that is actually a combo best taken fasted before training.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Advanced Member

I thought you'd ran Alphamine but wasn't sure.

I'd look at some ArA + GMS + Carnitine for now and that is actually a combo best taken fasted before training.
    So this stack is on the way. X-gels, glycergrow and anavite as the carnitine source. I think it's been answered already but does it matter that much when I take the anavite?
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So this stack is on the way. X-gels, glycergrow and anavite as the carnitine source. I think it's been answered already but does it matter that much when I take the anavite?
    Skip the anavite, dosing a multi preworkout is suboptimal. IMO, go for ABE + X-Gels + Nutraplanet LCLT
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Skip the anavite, dosing a multi preworkout is suboptimal. IMO, go for ABE + X-Gels + Nutraplanet LCLT
    Yeah I kind of knew that was coming regarding the anavite...ok so ABE in place of glycergrow or in addition? I don't know much about either supp. I can run ABE during my dpol breaks, with no need for AI? Glycergrow isn't needed for emulsification purposes? Inquiring minds want to know. I miss dpol/erase so much, please send help quickly.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I kind of knew that was coming regarding the anavite...ok so ABE in place of glycergrow or in addition? I don't know much about either supp. I can run ABE during my dpol breaks, with no need for AI? Glycergrow isn't needed for emulsification purposes? Inquiring minds want to know. I miss dpol/erase so much, please send help quickly.
    I consider GMS to be less necessary between that and carnitine. But if you want both, go for it. ABE doesn't need an AI. You can consider adding a baby aspirin to your daily regimen to further prevent ArA conversion to TxA2
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. m1t/nolva shelf life after 5 years?
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. CraigMatthew's Life After PCT Log