Life after d-pol/erase

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be wrapping up an 8 week d-pol/erase run soon and would like to hear some recommendations for a stack during the break. I'm looking to continue to cut/recomp. Any input would be appreciated.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more specification on what you are looking for (stims, etc)?

Nutra still has some crazy prices on some solid stuff like the Alphamine and Burn24 combo.

If you aren't looking for a stim fat burner you could look into something like AlphaT2 (low stim/no caffeine), make something out of the quality bulk SNS ingredients (reduce xt, gcbe, rk, etc), or something not necessarily dedicated to fat loss like ArA (X-gels, which I see great body composition changes with). :)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established

Nutra still has some crazy prices on some solid stuff like the Alphamine and Burn24 combo.

If you aren't looking for a stim fat burner you could look into something like AlphaT2 (low stim/no caffeine), make something out of the quality bulk SNS ingredients (reduce xt, gcbe, rk, etc), or something not necessarily dedicated to fat loss like ArA (X-gels, which I see great body composition changes with). :)
I'm open to stim or non-stim...I've always been stim tolerant but it isn't a necessity. I've tried Alphamine and liked it, but am on a break from that right now. I have checked out ArA but am a bit concerned with the DOMS. I usually train fasted (with modern bcaa+), so idk if that matters, makes worse/better.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm running AP as well right now

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I'm open to stim or non-stim...I've always been stim tolerant but it isn't a necessity. I've tried Alphamine and liked it, but am on a break from that right now. I have checked out ArA but am a bit concerned with the DOMS. I usually train fasted (with modern bcaa+), so idk if that matters, makes worse/better.
My DOMS are usually pretty bad anyway and i didn't notice much of a difference when running ArA. Don't let that put you off.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Bolt again with some solid advice. My personal favourite stack right now is X-gels + Anabeta + Forskolin (you could opt for Anabeta elite which contains Forskolin); these make for a great recomp stack.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Life after D-Pol/Erase? None.

Unless you run something like Alphamine / AP

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you'd ran Alphamine but wasn't sure. :p

I'd look at some ArA + GMS + Carnitine for now and that is actually a combo best taken fasted before training. ;)

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I thought you'd ran Alphamine but wasn't sure. :p

I'd look at some ArA + GMS + Carnitine for now and that is actually a combo best taken fasted before training. ;)
So this stack is on the way. X-gels, glycergrow and anavite as the carnitine source. I think it's been answered already but does it matter that much when I take the anavite?

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So this stack is on the way. X-gels, glycergrow and anavite as the carnitine source. I think it's been answered already but does it matter that much when I take the anavite?
Skip the anavite, dosing a multi preworkout is suboptimal. IMO, go for ABE + X-Gels + Nutraplanet LCLT

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Skip the anavite, dosing a multi preworkout is suboptimal. IMO, go for ABE + X-Gels + Nutraplanet LCLT
Yeah I kind of knew that was coming regarding the anavite...ok so ABE in place of glycergrow or in addition? I don't know much about either supp. I can run ABE during my dpol breaks, with no need for AI? Glycergrow isn't needed for emulsification purposes? Inquiring minds want to know. I miss dpol/erase so much, please send help quickly.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yeah I kind of knew that was coming regarding the anavite...ok so ABE in place of glycergrow or in addition? I don't know much about either supp. I can run ABE during my dpol breaks, with no need for AI? Glycergrow isn't needed for emulsification purposes? Inquiring minds want to know. I miss dpol/erase so much, please send help quickly.
I consider GMS to be less necessary between that and carnitine. But if you want both, go for it. ABE doesn't need an AI. You can consider adding a baby aspirin to your daily regimen to further prevent ArA conversion to TxA2