double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I am thinking it's about time to do an end of the Summer detox program

Few questions:

What companies/formulas are you using?

Do you truly go "cold turkey" and use a cleanser or is this in addition to anything you are using?

Thanks as always..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you really don't need to use a detoxifier, your body will naturally detoxify as it goes on. the only thing worth mentioning is "dsades colon cleanse"

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Few questions:

Do you truly go "cold turkey" and use a cleanser or is this in addition to anything you are using?

Thanks as always..
Google MAG07. I have used this several times and it works great.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What about formulas sold at nutraplanet

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Few questions:

Thanks as always..
Look into bentonite clay.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Detoxing protocols are bunk. If you want a real "detox," which I don't recommend, you can take antibiotics, starve yourself (to release stored toxins from adipose tissue), and throw away your cell phone

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Detoxing protocols are bunk. If you want a real "detox," which I don't recommend, you can take antibiotics, starve yourself (to release stored toxins from adipose tissue), and throw away your cell phone
What's your beef with detox regimens coop? Obviously some are a hoax and can be somewhat dangerous but if done correctly can be very beneficial.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What's your beef with detox regimens coop? Obviously some are a hoax and can be somewhat dangerous but if done correctly can be very beneficial.
What toxins are we trying to remove here? The liver and kidneys process essentially all of the toxins we consume, the exception being those in the GI tract, which are quickly eliminated by a migrating myoelectric complex or two.

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
drink some ****ing fiber and call it a day dude.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I like aloe vera... try that lol

Pounditz

Awards
Every morning I wake up and take a nice big detox. :dump:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What toxins are we trying to remove here? The liver and kidneys process essentially all of the toxins we consume, the exception being those in the GI tract, which are quickly eliminated by a migrating myoelectric complex or two.
Xenoestrogens, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, PFOA, flouride, and other chemicals.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Xenoestrogens, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, PFOA, flouride, and other chemicals.
A few weeks of detoxing using sub-clinical protocols will have no effect on a lifetime of accumulation of these toxins