Agmatine trouble

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It also is known to lower blood pressure. I am having issues myself with light headedness and seeing stars when I get up and I use both. I am stopping forskolin for now to see if it's the culprit

2. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Great post
    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    This. Great info.
    Thanks to both .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. I think you are personally using too much of the product or stacking it incorrectly. I think you should focus on one product at a time this product is strong enough to take by itself. Stacking it could lead to adverse side effects that you really don't want to deal with. Maybe you should lay off the supps for a little while and let your body recop.

4. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Hemavol = 500mg per scoop.
    Oh I was looking at Hemavol Tabs lol. :/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

5. I actually noticed an increase in blood pressure for me at 2 scoops hemavol. My body started to feel engorged and my muscles began to immediately pump up. It was very uncomfortable. At 1 scoop I have no ill effects what so ever just a little hungry. But at 1 scoop I also don't get crazy pumps just decent ones. Right now I've been on ostarine for 6 weeks and I am extremely caffeine sensitive on it so that's why I'm using hemavol. Tried having my stimulant preworkout last night and had an instant panic attack. Anyone know why ostarine might be making me more stim sensitive??

6. Well thanks for the help guys. I can only assume it was too much.

I am still determined to keep trying agmatine, just at a lower dose. This morning I did 1 scoop hemavol, 1 scoop WF + 1 scoop SNS CM (3g), and had the most insane pumps holy moly. Now that's the pumps I like to experience. It has literally lasted all day, it's quite amazing.

I've tried 1 scoop hemavol + white flood before, but the pumps were no where near as good today. I dunno if it's the extra CM that did it, or just one of those days. I did wake up this morning looking quite full already, so I'm sure I was destined for a good pump anyway.

7. Quote Originally Posted by realityy View Post
    Well thanks for the help guys. I can only assume it was too much.

I am still determined to keep trying agmatine, just at a lower dose. This morning I did 1 scoop hemavol, 1 scoop WF + 1 scoop SNS CM (3g), and had the most insane pumps holy moly. Now that's the pumps I like to experience. It has literally lasted all day, it's quite amazing.

I've tried 1 scoop hemavol + white flood before, but the pumps were no where near as good today. I dunno if it's the extra CM that did it, or just one of those days. I did wake up this morning looking quite full already, so I'm sure I was destined for a good pump anyway.
    Good to hear man. Agmatine is one of my favorite supplements, would be a shame if you couldn't use it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by realityy View Post
    Well thanks for the help guys. I can only assume it was too much.

that's a sick pump stack. I enjoy the agmatine citrulline combo
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else have trouble loggin in?
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2003, 10:45 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2003, 06:32 PM
  3. Trouble seeing quotes
    By Hal in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:51 PM