Decision on stim-free PWO

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'd really like to hear your opinions on which of these 2 PWO's I should take next. I'm currently using Alphamine @ 2 scoops a day and really liking it so far. I want to throw in a stim-free pre workout product and have narrowed it down to either Genomyx Protocol or Body Octane by MAN. I just can't decide on which one since I really like the profile of both ! Those of you who have used either I'd really like to hear which one you prefer. Thanks !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well the obvious choice is Body Octane.....
;-)

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Well the obvious choice is Body Octane.....
;-)
I've been wanting to try it for quite some time now since I know it's been around for at least a few years... How's it in terms of pumps?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pumps are great, its also a non prop so you know exactly what your getting per scoop. Ive used it for awhile before becoming a rep...

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Pumps are great, its also a non prop so you know exactly what your getting per scoop. Ive used it for awhile before becoming a rep...
Yes, I also like the nice amount of cit mal that's in there. Any flavor in particular you would recommend ?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It's one of the first supps I've ever bought and continued to use years before I became a rep! A staple!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I also like the nice amount of cit mal that's in there. Any flavor in particular you would recommend ?
They're both good honestly. CitMal is a bit tart naturally, so the flavors we sell it in complement it well.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protocol is ok but in my opinion underdosed. And at two scoops...you'd need 4 to get the accepted doses of the listed ingredients.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used Protocol but I used body octane on a stim break before and liked it. Good tingles

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Protocol. I've got a serious stash of it right now. ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
-Body octane by MAN
-Caffiene free Focus XT
-Max Pump
-Creatine and Beta Alanine bulk in crystal light
-ultima
-hemavol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Protocol. I've got a serious stash of it right now. ;)
Jealous of you. Also to OP I'd suggest looking into Omega's Ultima. But all are good choices you can't go wrong.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Out of those two, body octane would be my choice.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
-Body octane by MAN
-Caffiene free Focus XT
-Max Pump
-Creatine and Beta Alanine bulk in crystal light
-ultima
-hemavol
Awesome list right here! The top three are amazing choices!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Protocol is good but like someone else already said you need to almost overdose it (based on the label) to get to reasonable doses of the ingredients. Have never tried Body Octane but Pete tells me good things ;)

Athletix is literally DAYS away from releasing High Volume... and although I can (unfortunately) tell you nothing about it since the formula hasn't been released all I can say is check out some of the reviews from the beta testers...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/228460-athletix-sports-new.html

DJ

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Awesome list right here! The top three are amazing choices!
That is quite a list for sure ! Now it's really getting hard to choose haha I guess I should be thankful there are so many good options out there

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Protocol is good but like someone else already said you need to almost overdose it (based on the label) to get to reasonable doses of the ingredients. Have never tried Body Octane but Pete tells me good things ;)

Athletix is literally DAYS away from releasing High Volume... and although I can (unfortunately) tell you nothing about it since the formula hasn't been released all I can say is check out some of the reviews from the beta testers...

DJ
I will definitely be taking a look into that as well thanks for the heads up !

pete8407

pete8407

Awards

DJ
Nice! Can't wait for the release!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Can't wait for the release!
Should be on Nutraplanet any time. I keep checking it every few hours... I really want to see the profile!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol is the ultimate non-stim pre workout

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 scoops of Ultima trumps any stim-free PWO
At 51.99 for 40 servings and 2 servings per workout, 1 tub will last a month. Not very cost effective.....

burpees

Banned
Awards
At 51.99 for 40 servings and 2 servings per workout, 1 tub will last a month. Not very cost effective.....
you rep MAN?

MAN Body Octane is $33 for 15 servings.

Only reason I left Body Octane, 66$ for a 30 day supply

for $66 u can buy Ultima and
with the extra $14 u can buy a tub of bulk Citrulline Malate

Ultima + Citrulline Malate > Body Octane
Has everything BO has plus a bunch more full serving proven ingredients
(creatine MCC, tyrosine, selenium, beta alanine, D-Glucose etc..)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you rep MAN?

MAN Body Octane is $33 for 15 servings.

Only reason I left Body Octane, 66$ for a 30 day supply
Rep status is irrelevent, assuming 2 scoops is needed then most 30 serving products are not cost friendly. I personally use 1 scoop of BO.....

burpees

Banned
Awards
Rep status is irrelevent, assuming 2 scoops is needed then most 30 serving products are not cost friendly. I personally use 1 scoop of BO.....
If u can personally use BO @ 1 scoop u can use Ultima at 1 scoop, 1 scoop of Ultima will give u 40 servings too.

either way to get the full potential of BO and Ultima u need 2 scoops, no way around it. 3.5 of CM and 1.6 of BA isnt going to do nothing.

for $66 (month supply of BO) u can buy Ultima and
with the extra $14 u can buy a tub of bulk Citrulline Malate

Ultima + Citrulline Malate > Body Octane
Has everything BO has plus a bunch more full serving proven ingredients
(creatine MCC, tyrosine, selenium, beta alanine, D-Glucose etc..)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Or for 66 bux i can use BO with a larger bulk tub of CM at 9.5gs

To each is their own....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

To each is their own....
I'm assuming you pay 0$ for BO since you are a rep... but that argument doesn't work well for anyone else lol

burpees

Banned
Awards

To each is their own....
So a high dose of CM and half doses of BA and everything else that BO contains

If that's better than FULL servings of everything Ultima contains plus CM your crazy lol

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I like our label best! Hope that helps. Felt like I needed to say something lol:)

burpees

Banned
Awards
Stim free is always going to be more expensive Than a stim product

U can have underdose ingredients and a good amount of caffeine and it will motivate u to workout

Stim free u need full servings of Ingredients to feel it so thus costing more

Caffeine and other stims are cheap and work great at what they do

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Stim free is always going to be more expensive Than a stim product

U can have underdose ingredients and a good amount of caffeine and it will motivate u to workout

Stim free u need full servings of Ingredients to feel it so thus costing more

Caffeine and other stims are cheap and work great at what they do
Agree!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm assuming you pay 0$ for BO since you are a rep... but that argument doesn't work well for anyone else lol
Ive purchased more than a few BO in my time....

But yes call me crazy

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its like burpees v. MAN up in here!

tumblr_lx9ifmGWWf1r25dcg.gif

burpees

Banned
Awards
no problem MAN-bot, you get fired if you agree another product ingredient-wise looks better than your own or something?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Getting a little crazy in here! I'm sticking to the label:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ultima is a good product, everyone is just going to defend their own. Different strokes for different lifters

burpees

Banned
Awards
Ultima is a good product, everyone is just going to defend their own. Different strokes for different lifters
My own? im a customer not a rep

I have used both religiously and Ultima is on another level.

Your a rep, a robot, you'll tell me BO is better than steroids for building muscle

burpees

Banned
Awards
I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no problem MAN-bot, you get fired if you agree another product ingredient-wise looks better than your own or something?
I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
a) makes no sense, and
b) betrays a prejudice on your part towards our company, products, and reps

P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've always been very happy with Body Octane since before I repped for MAN. Personally, Ultima's price tag always put me off as well as a bunch of ingredients I didn't care for. I always found Body Octane to be simple, effective, and even something that stacks well with other products and stims.

If you think we're "MAN-bots," it might have something to do with us being fans of the products long before we began repping. In fact, that may have had quite a bit to do with us being chosen as reps. Whether or not we get Body Octane as part of rep compensation or not, we are fans of the formula. If you look carefully, we admit that other products might also be what OP might want to check out.

As far as giving info on a MAN product, who better than MAN reps? Unless youthink we're simply "MAN-bots," which
a) makes no sense, and
b) betrays a prejudice on your part towards our company, products, and reps

P.S. - no, we don't get fired for "agree(ing) another product ingredient-wise looks better than (our) own or something;" but when we find said product, we'll let you know.
Nicely put!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I use MAN Orotine on my off days, if that makes yall happy MAN-bots
that does make me happy :)

Anyway, like others have said, you've got some solid options for stim-free pre's

Body Octane
Ultima
Hemavol
Protocol
...and so on....

Body Octane's been around for a while and for good reason; the ingredient profile is solid, and it definitely helps performance in the gym and in other sports/activities. Hemavol is an awesome pump product. Ultima is a solid stim-free pre too with efficacious doses of proven ingredients.

Just because I rep and work for MAN doesn't mean I'm a shill or only think our products work, and that goes for all company reps. We're all supplement junkies to some extent :D so obviously we all try and like different products from different companies.

Can't we all just get along? :)

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Prince IronMag Labs 0