Decision on stim-free PWO

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Damn there is a lot of stuff in Ultima! lol
    Ultima @ 2 scoops have full dose of Creatine MCC, full dose of L-Tyrosine, full dose of Beta Alanine, full dose Glucuronolactone, full dose of Selenium, full dose of Zinc, full dose of P5P. PLUS other goodies like D-Glucose for endurance, good amount of magnesium, vitamin b12, electrolytes and other great stuff Dr. Dana Houser helped developed Ultima.

2. MAN Body Octane @ 2 scoops have plenty of full dosed goods as well, at 2 scoops I love BO I used it for years but Ultima IMO is another level
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

that 30 serving container is actually 15 servings, you need two scoops for BO to be fully effective.. You need two tubs of BO a month.
    Opinion.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. 1. Ultima
    2. Body Octane
    3. Protocol

I love Compete but it's sold as a Intra. Never used Hemavol, profile is nice tho. Never used stim-free Focus XT, stim version is awesome.

5. Great thing about America: freedom of choice. May great PWO choices available. Somehow my opinion isn't as valid as others' in this thread; hope I can sleep tonight.
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    MAN-bots are saying 2 scoops of Ultima is expensive. But BO you need two scoops for it to be fully effective so a 30 serving is actually 15. 1 scoop is only 3.5 cit malate and 1.6 of beta alanine in Body Octane. you need 6+ of citrulline Malate and 3.2 of beta alanine. 1 tub of Ultima at 2 scoops is 20 days. 1 tub of Body Octane at 2 scoops is 15.
    Ok I see what you are saying. I was scratching my head at first because both were underdosed w/ BA. The Cit-Mal dosage can be contested (based on BW) but again... short on both. However I already take BA/CitMal in bulk form so I'm covered there.

Lets consider that 2 scoops is a full serving (from each preworkout).

Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings
    Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings

If we are in agreement that 20 servings is "technically" a months supply, we'd need at least 5 more servings from BO to equal Ultima.

Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings/month * 12 months = 480 servings [12 tubs]

Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings + 5 additional servings = 20 servings * 12months = 480 servings [14 tubs]
    *** In order to get 5 additional servings a month for BO you'd need 5*12 = 60.... 60/30 = 2... so two more tubs)***

Ultima: 51.99 x 12 = 623.88

BO: 29.99 x 14 = 419.86

So technically... to get the same amounts of both preworkouts, buying MAN Body Octane from Nutraplanet would save you 204.02/year.

Unless I messed up something mathematically. lol...
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Opinion.
    so 3.5 grams of Citrulline Malate, 1.6 of Beta Alanine and 1 of L-Cartinine is more than enough and everyone is jsut overdosing all those ingredients??

last time I check u need over 6 grams of Citrulline Malate (I see people take 9 grams)
    3.2 grams of Beta Alanine
    2 grams of L-Cartinine

unless u can provide me with information that Im wrong thats the MINIMUM of what people use on here man. Be real.

One bottle of Body Octane is 15 servings, if u workout 3 times a week it is a month supply.

8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Ok I see what you are saying. I was scratching my head at first because both were underdosed w/ BA. The Cit-Mal dosage can be contested (based on BW) but again... short on both. However I already take BA/CitMal in bulk form so I'm covered there.Lets consider that 2 scoops is a full serving (from each preworkout).Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servingsBody Octane: 30/2 = 15 servingsIf we are in agreement that 20 servings is "technically" a months supply, we'd need at least 5 more servings from BO to equal Ultima.Ultima: 40/2 = 20 servings/month * 12 months = 480 servings [12 tubs]Body Octane: 30/2 = 15 servings + 5 additional servings = 20 servings * 12months = 480 servings [14 tubs]*** In order to get 5 additional servings a month for BO you'd need 5*12 = 60.... 60/30 = 2... so two more tubs)***Ultima: 51.99 x 12 = 623.88BO: 29.99 x 14 = 419.86So technically... to get the same amounts of both preworkouts, buying MAN Body Octane from Nutraplanet would save you 204.02/year.Unless I messed up something mathematically. lol...
    Add in the cost of ZMA and Creatine MCC since when u use Ultima u get a full dose. Lol Body Octane has a lot less ingredients so yea technically its going to be cheaper but the price isnt far off compared to the extras u get from Ultima. Like the MAN-bot said, Body Octane is a simple-effective product. Ultima was developed by Doctors.

9. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    Add in the cost of ZMA and Creatine MCC since when u use Ultima u get a full dose. Lol Body Octane has a lot less ingredients so yea technically its going to be cheaper but the price isnt far off compared to the extras u get from Ultima. Like the MAN-bot said, Body Octane is a simple-effective product. Ultima was developed by Doctors.
    Just giving you some numbers! No judgement here. Its your money, use it when you nee... no wait... thats a JG Wentworth commercial. Its your money, do whatever the ffffuuuu you wanna do!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

so 3.5 grams of Citrulline Malate, 1.6 of Beta Alanine and 1 of L-Cartinine is more than enough and everyone is jsut overdosing all those ingredients??

last time I check u need over 6 grams of Citrulline Malate (I see people take 9 grams)
    2 grams of L-Cartinine

unless u can provide me with information that Im wrong thats the MINIMUM of what people use on here man. Be real.

One bottle of Body Octane is 15 servings, if u workout 3 times a week it is a month supply.
    Totally user dependent and flexible dosing protocols. 1-2 scoops depending on a host of factors including gender, body weight, tolerance, etc. Plus BO is a favorite for non-lifting exercises also. Very versatile.

DJ crunched some serious #s! I'm gonna go order a year's supply of BO and use that extra $$$ I saved to buy some Ultima; I've heard good thing about it somewhere around here.
    FeFiFo.com support

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Just giving you some numbers! No judgement here. Its your money, use it when you nee... no wait... thats a JG Wentworth commercial. Its your money, do whatever the ffffuuuu you wanna do!
    I dont care man, Im arguing for the sake of arguing, @ 2 scoops your more than good with BO or Ultima. Ultima is my preference, BO taste amazing and a lot better than Ultima tho

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Totally user dependent and flexible dosing protocols. 1-2 scoops depending on a host of factors including gender, body weight, tolerance, etc. Plus BO is a favorite for non-lifting exercises also. Very versatile. DJ crunched some serious #s! I'm gonna go order a year's supply of BO and use that extra $$$ I saved to buy some Ultima; I've heard good thing about it somewhere around here.
    BO/Clout the best 2 combo u can get. BO best tasting PWO out and yes, BO did greatly increase my endurance in runs. I love BO, i just miss the 50 serving tub for $10 more.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    ^bingo

if you think Ultima is the better buy, then so be it

Plenty of people get by with 1 scoop of Body Octane, and notice an improvement in the gym. But again, everyone's different/stack different things/has an opinion
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

14. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    BO/Clout the best 2 combo u can get. BO best tasting PWO out and yes, BO did greatly increase my endurance in runs. I love BO, i just miss the 50 serving tub for $10 more.
    both things that plenty of people miss (clout and 50 serving BO)
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

15. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post

I've heard Clout is like a zombie...won't stay dead...returns from the grave...
    FeFiFo.com support

16. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    50 serving BOClout are in my top 3 list of greatest supplements ever made. I used to live on Clout/BO. I think I love Ultima so much because i felt betrayed when yall discontinue both of yalls best products. lol

17. Seems like we are all getting along in here now...

Name:  65542b3b1cee8dc92517ea2927f560c5.png
Views: 89
Size:  68.4 KB
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I've heard Clout is like a zombie...won't stay dead...returns from the grave...
    Great news!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

19. Well. Found a new addition to my sig!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

2 grams of L-Cartinine

technically beta alanine is best used in multiple doses, ie: 1.6g spaced apart and used everyday
    citrulline malate can be dosed lower if used in conjunction with synergistic ingredients, if ran solo then yes, dose high
    if someone needs/wants more lcarnitine then spend a few bucks on a bulk tub since, again, its best used everyday

Omega sports is another favorite of mine btw....
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

21. Body Octane and Protocol (unfortunately discontinued) are both great options (logged Body Octane on another site along with Clout + PR and enjoyed it, and have been a user of Genomyx Origin + Protocol in the past as well).

As others have mentioned, definitely add Hemavol + Compete to the list and let us know how all these great non-stim products stack up for various uses.

Our new potassium nitrate SKU should also be in stock soon, and would be a great addition to almost any stim free product for pumps and endurance. I'm sure there'll be a killer promo here at Nutraplanet.

22. There is too much drama in here for me. Everyone has an opinion, leave it at that. I've been using Body Octane since 2006. Way before a rep offer happened. There may be other non stims that have come and gone but I stick with the one I know. Same for most, you get comfy with a great product and stick with it! Not a big deal, you like hemavol, great. You like ultima, great. You like body octane, great. We're just saying our opinion is based on our personal experiences, not that difficult.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

23. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    There is too much drama in here for me. Everyone has an opinion, leave it at that. I've been using Body Octane since 2006. Way before a rep offer happened. There may be other non stims that have come and gone but I stick with the one I know. Same for most, you get comfy with a great product and stick with it! Not a big deal, you like hemavol, great. You like ultima, great. You like body octane, great. We're just saying our opinion is based on our personal experiences, not that difficult.
    Thank u for clarifying captain obvious

24. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post

Thank u for clarifying captain obvious
    Captain obvious! Ok, that works too! MAN-BOT reporting for duty!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

25. Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post

Hemavol looks good too, but while checking out the Iforce page I came across "Compete" and that really has me intrigued as well
    I used Hemavol as my PWO while on a break from alphamine and used Compete as an intra. This will be what I use on my next break, really liked it

26. I've always been a fan of Protocol. Solid product and it can be found for $20.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

27. Yes, I used to rep for Neogenix --- but I'm surprised BodyForge 2.0 doesn't get mentioned for non-stim. Non-prop blend. It was probably my favorite product in the line.

28. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    Yes, I used to rep for Neogenix --- but I'm surprised BodyForge 2.0 doesn't get mentioned for non-stim. Non-prop blend. It was probably my favorite product in the line.
    Haven't used it but the profile is pretty sexy.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Well. Found a new addition to my sig!
    Congrats, MAN is a great company, one of the best out there!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

30. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Congrats, MAN is a great company, one of the best out there!
    Thanks....i meant the MAN-Bot addition
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reviewing the new Athletix stim-free pwo
    By CaptHowdy5150 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 04:05 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 03:03 PM