Alphamine: sip it or guzzle it?

Page 5 of 19 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Damn you guys. Here I was holding out on the alphamine in my closet..

    Just thinking about the RL flavor has my mouth watering..

    That and the focus and mood elevation I get on the job could be worthwhile..

    My problem is that i'm plenty lean enough and don't wanna lose any more weight /fat.. Which will happen if I get into that alphamine!!
    Just think of it as flavored water!!!! I pretend it's kool aid!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-


  2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Just think of it as flavored water!!!! I pretend it's kool aid!
    RL is way better than kool-aid.

    And it's not that I don't want to use it, it's that I don't want to get any leaner

  3. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    RL is way better than kool-aid.

    And it's not that I don't want to use it, it's that I don't want to get any leaner
    Ummmmm.... TEAM FRUIT PUNCH!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    Ummmmm.... TEAM FRUIT PUNCH!!!
    Um.......


    I guess we can still be friends- more RL for me :]

  5. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Um.......

    I guess we can still be friends- more RL for me :]
    That is a great way to look at it! Smart man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  6. My alphamine is running low. I may have to go into a month long hibernation for my off cycle.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    My alphamine is running low. I may have to go into a month long hibernation for my off cycle.
    Funny Jeff, stop playing around
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Funny Jeff, stop playing around
    You're right I'm ordering more! Who needs an off period!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    You're right I'm ordering more! Who needs an off period!
    Burn24+Alphamine stack FTW!

  10. We have a third flavor coming in 6-8 weeks.

    Dare I say it's as good or better than the current flavors?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have a third flavor coming in 6-8 weeks.

    Dare I say it's as good or better than the current flavors?
    Better be that BB Cotton Candy!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have a third flavor coming in 6-8 weeks.

    Dare I say it's as good or better than the current flavors?
    I didn't think that was possible...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Better be that BB Cotton Candy!
    If not, I'm gonna cry.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have a third flavor coming in 6-8 weeks.

    Dare I say it's as good or better than the current flavors?
    Josh I assume there is some in the mail (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have a third flavor coming in 6-8 weeks.

    Dare I say it's as good or better than the current flavors?
    That sir is a very bold statement. I'm a RL lover for ever.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have a third flavor coming in 6-8 weeks.

    Dare I say it's as good or better than the current flavors?
    Sounds yummy.


    I haven't tried my other two yet lol...
    .

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Sounds yummy.


    I haven't tried my other two yet lol...
    .
    Jim is like the cool kid at the party who doesn't want to dance when everyone else is dancing.

    Except now all the people dancing are happy and then Jim sits at the side of the room on his own, sad and alone.

    Don't be scared of happiness, Jim.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Jim is like the cool kid at the party who doesn't want to dance when everyone else is dancing.

    Except now all the people dancing are happy and then Jim sits at the side of the room on his own, sad and alone.

    Don't be scared of happiness, Jim.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I hear bdcc can really shake a leg!
    Name:  tumblr_m2e0yeXEDu1qzlqbeo1_400.gif
Views: 63
Size:  778.9 KB Plus if you have some nerves, bdcc is skill on the dancing floor, brit. style so will perhaps teach you Jim
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Jim is like the cool kid at the party who doesn't want to dance when everyone else is dancing.

    Except now all the people dancing are happy and then Jim sits at the side of the room on his own, sad and alone.

    Don't be scared of happiness, Jim.
    I never was very fond of dancing.....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I never was very fond of dancing.....
    Bdcc might be able to teach you a few moves.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Bdcc might be able to teach you a few moves.
    :: shudders ::
  22. HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. I am looking forward to citrus splash. This is going to be the end of my stimulant break.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am looking forward to citrus splash. This is going to be the end of my stimulant break.
    Maybe we will see new slogan the bdcc has in the horizon CS4ever?
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  25. First I heard of this Citrus Splash, intrigued Will it dethrone the Razz-Lemonade? Hmmmmmmmm...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    First I heard of this Citrus Splash, intrigued Will it dethrone the Razz-Lemonade? Hmmmmmmmm...
    There was a poll on FB for CS or BBCC.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Maybe we will see new slogan the bdcc has in the horizon CS4ever?
    I am keeping an open mind. I hope citrus splash is everything I want it to be and more.

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    First I heard of this Citrus Splash, intrigued Will it dethrone the Razz-Lemonade? Hmmmmmmmm...
    Fruit punch. Undisputed champion.*






    *This statement has been proven to be false
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Team FP!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  29. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Team FP!!!!
    CORRECT!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. Team both!

    Definitely interested in this citrus splash!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  31. I hope citrus splash is a pretty color also!!! That way when people ask me wth I'm drinking, I'll say, "freaking ALPHAMINE!!" (Promote what you LOVE!)
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    How much different is CS than RL?
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  33. Just a guess. Orange/tangerine flavored as opposed to lemonish
    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How much different is CS than RL?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Just a guess. Orange/tangerine flavored as opposed to lemonish
    I think you may be on to something here!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  35. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I think you may be on to something here!
    Nice! Will this make the Oct 1 insider deals list?

  36. Does anybody know the amount of chlorogenic acid in Alphamin? Higher than 200mg? Started to supllement additional green coffee extract with Alphamin but dont want to go over 1 gram a day since it can inhibit glucose absorption.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How much different is CS than RL?
    No idea, the flavour has been kept top secret.

    I am confident that it won't be similar to raspberry lemonade though. It wouldn't make any sense to release a similar flavour.

    Especially when fruit punch is nicer.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    No idea, the flavour has been kept top secret.

    I am confident that it won't be similar to raspberry lemonade though. It wouldn't make any sense to release a similar flavour.

    Especially when fruit punch is nicer.
    Especially when you haven't sent it to me to try!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Especially when you haven't sent it to me to try!
    Why would we send it to someone who hoards PES supplements?

    We would want to send it to one of our fanatics who can't keep a tub of Alphamine in the house without opening it lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    Why would we send it to someone who hoards PES supplements?

    We would want to send it to one of our fanatics who can't keep a tub of Alphamine in the house without opening it lol.
    Very good point!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)
    By bigrobbierob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
  2. Propadrol? Love it or Hate it?
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. Use it or lose it
    By DreamWeaver in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:22 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. Stick it in or rub it on?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in