Alphamine: sip it or guzzle it?

Page 3 of 30 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    I really don't see any reason you would need to add yohimbe to the product. Whether it is the same extract or not.
    I was considering using alpha as the "c" in my possible ecy stack
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I was considering using alpha as the "c" in my possible ecy stack
    You know we could never recommend that, even if some people have done it...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I was considering using alpha as the "c" in my possible ecy stack
    Yikes! That's next level. I wish I could handle stims like that. I still haven't tried Enhanced or Gameday and you hardcore mofos mix this stuff lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Yikes! That's next level. I wish I could handle stims like that. I still haven't tried Enhanced or Gameday and you hardcore mofos mix this stuff lol
    Pm me your addy. I thought you had already tried enhanced. I will get a sample out ASAP.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    You know we could never recommend that, even if some people have done it...
    What do you think if i dropped ehpedra....still overkill?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    What do you think if i dropped ehpedra....still overkill?
    We always recommend someone sticks with label instructions.

    If any other rep says otherwise please let me know and they will be shot.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Ehhh, ill try the ecy stack and go back to alpha if i dont like it
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    We should get that on a t-shirt.

    Alphamine FTMFW

    I might get it made, seriously.
    I'm in for tshirt.

  9. I took 3 scoops of alpha mine today , bad idea. I drenched my gym in sweat, and felt like puking. Lol never again, time for a stim break :]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Great to see some of the addicts assembling with their own personal preference lol.

    We need this sentence;


    I enjoy Alphamine most on a hot summers day with ice cold water. Meow.
    How I enjoy mine:

    Half a blender jug of ice, two scoops alphamine, two scoops of lemon sour xtend + 200mls of water.
    Blend

    It is the BOMB!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I was considering using alpha as the "c" in my possible ecy stack
    You could probably use it as the C and Y
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Well. was on a plane today, took alphamine right to my mouth with no water, was actually pleasant and chased it with alpha t2 and no water

    Gangsta style!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Well. was on a plane today, took alphamine right to my mouth with no water, was actually pleasant and chased it with alpha t2 and no water

    Gangsta style!
    I've done the Alphamine right in the mouth with no water also. Pretty good actually.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Haha, that is dedication.

    I have never eaten Alphamine powder before lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Haha, that is dedication.

    I have never eaten Alphamine powder before lol.
    On a plane, had no other option
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Name:  20130712_084344.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  125.3 KB

    I'm really debating this...

  17. Do it!! You will never know until you try.

  18. Open tub, take in the smell, mix, then sip...

  19. You have to make sure you get the waterowder ratio right.

    Nobody wants diluted Alphamine.

    Edit: or do you? You could drink a pint of it as a refreshment.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You have to make sure you get the waterowder ratio right.

    Nobody wants diluted Alphamine.

    Edit: or do you? You could drink a pint of it as a refreshment.
    I enjoyed 1 scoop in 500ml/17oz water...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Name:  20130712_084344.jpeg
Views: 171
Size:  125.3 KB

    I'm really debating this...

    Nice!

    I want to see a huge Alphamine jug
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I enjoyed 1 scoop in 500ml/17oz water...
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice!

    I want to see a huge Alphamine jug
    Clemenza, now you have posted this you absolutely have to do it lol.

    If you do it, I will post the picture on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****84 849"/>

    I'm really debating this...
    Do it!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. My girlfriend is gonna kill me! Actually she digs Alphamine.

    I think diluted might be the way to go

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    My girlfriend is gonna kill me! Actually she digs Alphamine.

    I think diluted might be the way to go
    I love the RL diluted.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)
    By bigrobbierob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
  2. Propadrol? Love it or Hate it?
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. Use it or lose it
    By DreamWeaver in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:22 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. Stick it in or rub it on?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in