Alphamine: sip it or guzzle it?

Page 14 of 25 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Attachment 89763Thank bdcc tired all the time getting less then 90% attention herein forum
    I have noticed that in every Alphamine photo you post they are always photos of the fruit punch version.

    Touey = FP4ever ?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have noticed that in every Alphamine photo you post they are always photos of the fruit punch version.

    Touey = FP4ever ?
    Name:  download (21).jpg
Views: 54
Size:  11.8 KB Sorry bdcc not ever turn on my brothers, Touey has diplomatic immunity on question, I am only representation here for all flavours.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   
       


  3. This thread got pho-cking ridiculous.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This thread got pho-cking ridiculous.
    Tacky, babe!!!! Tacccccccky!!! :P
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This thread got pho-cking ridiculous.
    Name:  download (21).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  11.8 KBThat what happen for deciding one only way for to sip/gulp noone will ever making final judgement thread will carrying on to the age
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Wtf...

    Where does one acquire a PES Red T-shirt?

    Insider Email??
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wtf...

    Where does one acquire a PES Red T-shirt?

    Insider Email??
    Being a rep you would think I'd have VIP hook ups like that. Unfortunately I only have one PES shirt and didn't even know they had a red one until I saw her with one! Haha
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Being a rep you would think I'd have VIP hook ups like that. Unfortunately I only have one PES shirt and didn't even know they had a red one until I saw her with one! Haha


    Attachment 89768

    My PES rep hearts me!!! :P
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89 768"/>

    My PES rep hearts me!!! :P
    Well I wish he hearted me damn if!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. I think I might get some more made.

    Red sleeveless ftw.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    we need those made for the insider deal!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    But I will win a wet PES shirt contest! :P
    I dunno I'd vote for you Ben lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think I might get some more made. Red sleeveless ftw.
    Yes sir. I only have one black an 2 grey. And I I'm still jelly of those the white shirts.

  14. My plan to wait for citrus splash has failed.

    Day one back on Alphamine started today.

    Oh Alphamine, how I have missed your delicious taste.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My plan to wait for citrus splash has failed.

    Day one back on Alphamine started today.

    Oh Alphamine, how I have missed your delicious taste.
    Oh man, I took my first sip of FP Alphamine (I lost my jar) this am and I couldn't get enough!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    My plan to wait for citrus splash has failed.

    Day one back on Alphamine started today.

    Oh Alphamine, how I have missed your delicious taste.
    Cutting already son!? how tall and how much you weigh?

    i got a cut coming up soon. waiting on the insider tho.. just sayin!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Cutting already son!? how tall and how much you weigh?

    i got a cut coming up soon. waiting on the insider tho.. just sayin!
    It has nothing to do with cutting. He's always on alphamine.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It has nothing to do with cutting. He's always on alphamine.
    Alphamine while bulking.. Lulz
    Tastes good ill give it that! RASP Lemonade was Ridiculous.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Alphamine while bulking.. Lulz
    Tastes good ill give it that! RASP Lemonade was Ridiculous.
    Educate yourself:

    Fat Burners on a Bulk.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Educate yourself:

    Fat Burners on a Bulk.
    Diet is the priority on a bulk, not a burner on a bulk whch would be more optimal during a recomp/cut. It would be throwing out money. One does not need alphamine in the first place, while it could be beneficial to both bulking and cutting we could say the same for any other supplement. it would be wiser to invest in a protein, fish oil, creatine, or multi which has a greater factor as an essential product compared to a burner in a bulking phase. Where the caloric surplus is the key factor and training intensity towards your muscle gains.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Diet is the priority on a bulk, not a burner on a bulk whch would be more optimal during a recomp/cut. It would be throwing out money. One does not need alphamine in the first place, while it could be beneficial to both bulking and cutting we could say the same for any other supplement. it would be wiser to invest in a protein, fish oil, creatine, or multi which has a greater factor as an essential product compared to a burner in a bulking phase. Where the caloric surplus is the key factor and training intensity towards your muscle gains.
    Really? You sure? I didn't know that calories had anything to do with it, I thought it was all about supplements.


    Thank you for that elementary lesson in the basics of nutrition. If you hadn't told me that, I might never have figured it out.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    No thank you for the elementary Education on bulking

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Really? You sure? I didn't know that calories had anything to do with it, I thought it was all about supplements.


    Thank you for that elementary lesson in the basics of nutrition. If you hadn't told me that, I might never have figured it out.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Cutting already son!? how tall and how much you weigh?

    i got a cut coming up soon. waiting on the insider tho.. just sayin!
    I feel bad if I go over 8% when bulking.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It has nothing to do with cutting. He's always on alphamine.
    This has been my longest break ever.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    we are all our own worst critics with mirror image eh? I feel you on that one!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think I might get some more made.

    Red sleeveless ftw.
    Sign me up! I need one of those shirts!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  26. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    we are all our own worst critics with mirror image eh? I feel you on that one!
    I think it is the curse of heavy dieting for a contest or photo shoot. It makes you feel out of shape for the other 364 days of the year lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think it is the curse of heavy dieting for a contest or photo shoot. It makes you feel out of shape for the other 364 days of the year lol.
    Words SPOT on.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  28. Any idea how much caffeine per scoop in Alphamine uk version?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Any idea how much caffeine per scoop in Alphamine uk version?
    None, it has been replaced by Yorkshire pudding
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  30. Anyone with a serious answer please
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)
    By bigrobbierob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
  2. Propadrol? Love it or Hate it?
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. Use it or lose it
    By DreamWeaver in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:22 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 04:23 PM
  5. Stick it in or rub it on?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in