NAC and the odor
- 07-09-2013, 02:30 PM
NAC and the odor
So I was listening to one of the SHR podcasts and it was about NAC, specifically I believe sponsored by PharmaNAC. An effervescent version. I could be wrong, but he basically said if NAC smells like sulfur, it is oxidized already, and therefore should not be used for supplementation. Any truth to this or is he simply trying to push his product?
- 07-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Pretty sure that's wrong, i think it's supposed to smell like death. But that was something i read years ago and haven't looked in to since. It's worth checking in to.
07-09-2013, 04:37 PM
mine smells like shiat!! When nac is used in the hospital to prevent renal toxicity with dye based injection proceedures, it comes in a liquid form, and smells like shiat to.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
07-10-2013, 04:22 PM
All the ones I used smelled like death.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
07-10-2013, 08:32 PM
07-11-2013, 10:09 PM
07-11-2013, 10:24 PM
I always thought it smelt like feline urine
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com
07-11-2013, 11:24 PM
07-12-2013, 12:14 AM
07-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Pretty sure NAC is going to smell regardless of form due to the thiol group in Cysteine.
07-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SirJuice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2003, 05:30 PM
- By CNcurl90s44 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2003, 10:23 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:28 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-28-2003, 02:48 PM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM