1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I'm not sure what customs thinks about ziploc bags of powder, but I'll send you a few scoops if you'd like.

The release date surprised me as well lol.

Of course we are Ben. Friends 4 life.
    Hahaha.. Only about 1000 units went out. The server crashed again when peeps here in Hawaii were trying to get in

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just was reading some reviews over at Usp Labs Direct. Most are pretty positive. A lot of guys seem surprised at the energy and focus they are getting from it.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.43%

Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

CONS

Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

That's it for the Cons.. now to the pros!

Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

CONS

Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!
    Thank you for the detailed feedback!!
    Independent
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Anybody using less than 2 scoops lol?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Anybody using less than 2 scoops lol?
    I used a heaping scoop standalone yesterday and shared a similar experience. Good taste, good pump, solid energy, and wicked focus.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post

CONS

Great feedback bro..
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.79%
    Achievements Activity Pro

after reading some other reviews on the usp site, with the focus being horrible. and energy average at best i can say i would rather buy enhanced. looks like a clone tbh nothing new or ground breaking here. jack3d mirco when it was first released was very good insane energy and focus, and pump, i think they have made it weaker now though with the new batches. for now Craze and Enhanced and Ritual are my staples
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post

usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

Evodiamine
    (Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

Methlysynephrine
    Enzogenol (pine bark)
    Higenamine HCI and also
    L-Tyrosine + Taurine
    L-Norvaline
    unless the dendro is procured from DS i think you'll be disappointed

did we get an answer in the end... i skimmed quickly but couldn't see a response ?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

How can i get a sample to try in the UK?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    How can i get a sample to try in the UK?
    Hey Jas, I don't believe we have any samples made just yet. I'm not certain on that though, so I'll double check on it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Appreciate it, thank you.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Appreciate it, thank you.
    We do not have samples right now, but they are coming in the not so distant future. I can't give you an exact date on that just yet.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hydroxycut Advanced (150 Rapid Release Caplets)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:10 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:53 AM
  4. beowulf is released today on dvd
    By AnonyMoose in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4