Jacked3d Advanced Released today!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    What will the yohimbe be replaced with for us in the southern hemisphere (aus/nz)?

    usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

    Evodiamine
    (Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

    Methlysynephrine
    Enzogenol (pine bark)
    Higenamine HCI and also
    L-Tyrosine + Taurine
    L-Norvaline


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

    Evodiamine
    (Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

    Methlysynephrine
    Enzogenol (pine bark)
    Higenamine HCI and also
    L-Tyrosine + Taurine

    I think USP probably have their own R&D department make the formulation changes lol.

    I do like the idea that one of them might see this post and immediately phone Jacob and tell them what they need to do to change the formula because someone on the forum asked for it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think USP probably have their own R&D department make the formulation changes lol.

    I do like the idea that one of them might see this post and immediately phone Jacob and tell them what they need to do to change the formula because someone on the forum asked for it.
    i used enhanced 1 scoop today, i had a much better sesh with it energy was much more clean this time and focus was very good. i think il keep it here haha

    and yes i hope they do, wouldnt mind if we had an enhanced v2 throw some betaine anhydrous and some of the ingredients i like haha

  4. If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label.

    lol lucky i got some tubs on betanine already haha now for some dendrobium

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label.
    Lol

  7. I'm drinking 3 scoops OEP powder pre-cardio today. Sipping on it now!. Good stuff for a pre workout!. Don't know about it being a fat burner though, to me its more of a pre-workout. Forgot I drank 1 serving of enhanced also. Ooops.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Link me to your review when you get to try it out please.
    Might throw a couple scoops down today. Curious to see how it compares to the other versions
    BOARD TYRANT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm drinking 3 scoops OEP powder pre-cardio today. Sipping on it now!. Good stuff for a pre workout!. Don't know about it being a fat burner though, to me its more of a pre-workout. Forgot I drank 1 serving of enhanced also. Ooops.

    Attachment 84796

  10. I have only just realised that T-Bone has made the biggest newbie error in the supplement world.

    Referring to the USP Labs pre workout product as "Jacked 3d".

    Silly bugger.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  11. Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    BOARD TYRANT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    Thanks for posting this Piston. I'm anxious to try it myself :-)
    Independent

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    This is the new version?? you already got it??? damn!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Thanks for posting this Piston. I'm anxious to try it myself :-)
    Indeed, it was a good initial impression.

    I wish he could've compared it to enhanced so that I would have a measuring stick to compare the stim to.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Indeed, it was a good initial impression.

    I wish he could've compared it to enhanced so that I would have a measuring stick to compare the stim to.
    Jack3d up without being Crack3d out
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    There we go..

  17. Mine was sitting on my front door last night when i got home from work. Will take it in a couple of hours and report back.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    Thanks for the honest feedback man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    Mine was sitting on my front door last night when i got home from work. Will take it in a couple of hours and report back.
    Nice! I look forward to hearing what you think.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Matt, why haven't you sent me one in the post?

    I didn't even realise this was being released.

    Are we not friends anymore?!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Matt, why haven't you sent me one in the post?

    I didn't even realise this was being released.

    Are we not friends anymore?!
    I'm not sure what customs thinks about ziploc bags of powder, but I'll send you a few scoops if you'd like.

    The release date surprised me as well lol.

    Of course we are Ben. Friends 4 life.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I'm not sure what customs thinks about ziploc bags of powder, but I'll send you a few scoops if you'd like.

    The release date surprised me as well lol.

    Of course we are Ben. Friends 4 life.
    Hahaha.. Only about 1000 units went out. The server crashed again when peeps here in Hawaii were trying to get in

  22. Just was reading some reviews over at Usp Labs Direct. Most are pretty positive. A lot of guys seem surprised at the energy and focus they are getting from it.

  23. Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

    CONS

    Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

    That's it for the Cons.. now to the pros!

    Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

    Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

    Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

    Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

    For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

    CONS

    Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

    That's it for the Cons.. now to the pros!

    Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

    Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

    Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

    Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

    For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!
    Thank you for the detailed feedback!!
    Independent

  25. Anybody using less than 2 scoops lol?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Anybody using less than 2 scoops lol?
    I used a heaping scoop standalone yesterday and shared a similar experience. Good taste, good pump, solid energy, and wicked focus.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    Used 2 scoops on Friday.. here is my feedback. I'm not going to give it (X/10) style rating.. don't think that really helps much cause what is the bar to measure up to?? I'll break it into Pro's and Con's. First with the Cons

    CONS

    Consistency: The powder consistency seemed to be a bit un even. It was a bit grainy and you could see some larger particles mixed with the smaller ones. This definitely looked different then most powders.. be sure and to shake the tub I noticed some scoops had some chunks in them.

    That's it for the Cons.. now to the pros!

    Taste: Taste was phenominal. Fruity, not too tart. Went down real smooth, I did 2 scoops in 8oz of water. If you guys ever used Cellucor's C4 this stuff tasted EXACTLY the same. Anyone else notice that?

    Energy: Super smooth. Was a bit worried about the yohimbe messing me up but not by any means. Energy kicked in the minute I stepped into the gym and I was fired off my rocker. I may back down to 1.5 scoops next time because I was pretty wired for the rest of the day. No crash either, just that energy like the regular Jack 3d where you had to get up and doing something. Loved it!!!

    Pump: Trained back and traps, definitely noticed a rock solid pump. Good vascularity too, reminds me of Yok3d. Definitely does the job and its good to the point where it looks sick and feels great, but doesn't interfere with the workout.

    Endurance: This is where the product was off the rocker. Felt like I could keep training for ever and it was just that cracked out energy type endurance. You could tell everything in the formula kicking in well because set after set you just wanted to keep going. A ++++ in this department.

    For $20 well worth the cash spent. For $25 or whatever it comes out to on Nutraplanet - STILL well worh the cash spent! Loved it by all means!
    Great feedback bro..

  28. after reading some other reviews on the usp site, with the focus being horrible. and energy average at best i can say i would rather buy enhanced. looks like a clone tbh nothing new or ground breaking here. jack3d mirco when it was first released was very good insane energy and focus, and pump, i think they have made it weaker now though with the new batches. for now Craze and Enhanced and Ritual are my staples

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post

    usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

    Evodiamine
    (Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

    Methlysynephrine
    Enzogenol (pine bark)
    Higenamine HCI and also
    L-Tyrosine + Taurine
    L-Norvaline
    unless the dendro is procured from DS i think you'll be disappointed

    did we get an answer in the end... i skimmed quickly but couldn't see a response ?

  30. How can i get a sample to try in the UK?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hydroxycut Advanced (150 Rapid Release Caplets)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:10 PM
  3. beowulf is released today on dvd
    By AnonyMoose in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 12:48 PM
  4. Windows Vista Released Today
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in