Jacked3d Advanced Released today! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Jacked3d Advanced Released today!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    No disrespect intended.
    The first ingredient is creatine.
    If the entire 3580mg/serving was creatine, it is still short of 5g.
    But since it is the first ingredient it should be the heaviest part of the blend.
    Even if it were 1500mg, and the nitrates dosed at 750mg, that doesn't leave a lot of room for suitable doses of everything else.
    The inner circle email still has my attention but I'd like to see how much of everything there is per serving first before I bite.
    Also to get somewhere around a more suitable dose of everything the tub would then only last 22 workouts.
    You don't need 5 grams of creatine per day. Is this 1995?

Per ISSN

.03 grams of creatine x (Your Body Weight in Pounds * .453)

As an example, a 180lb male would need ~2.44 grams per day.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

Per ISSN

At 225 I would need 3g according to that.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm still interested in it. When I have the money for it, I will be trying it out.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

It's at least worth a try.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm still interested in it. When I have the money for it, I will be trying it out.
    Link me to your review when you get to try it out please.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

X2.
  7. Diamond Member

Sure thing.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

courtesy Bump for tbone . . . he seems to be off his game and not bumping the thread every 2-3 minutes
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    courtesy Bump for tbone . . . he seems to be off his game and not bumping the thread every 2-3 minutes
    Name:  lold-44854.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  26.7 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lot's of

Name:  3ri7g1.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  18.9 KB

going on in here.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  11. Diamond Member

Funny stuff.
  12. Diamond Member

Dogs are better than cats though.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  kitty.png
Views: 151
Size:  45.4 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

Per ISSN

I've never heard that before but that's very helpful. I am always scared I'm shorting myself on creatine
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Name:  190438_463331020410306_1073951526_n.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  46.0 KB
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bump for FREE Jacked AF for everyone in this thread

except Tbone
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^ Nass!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  18. Diamond Member

Nighty night guys!...Gotta get some sleep to kick cardio ass tomorrow!.
  19. New Member

Any reps want to explain what swertia is actually supposed to do at the receptor level?
  20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

I would be interested in your thought process behind "looks like everything is pretty under dosed based on the MG content."

thank you
    What will the yohimbe be replaced with for us in the southern hemisphere (aus/nz)?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    What will the yohimbe be replaced with for us in the southern hemisphere (aus/nz)?

usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

Evodiamine
    (Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

Methlysynephrine
    Enzogenol (pine bark)
    Higenamine HCI and also
    L-Tyrosine + Taurine
    L-Norvaline
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    usp labs rep, put dendrobuim in the Aus/Nz one (concentrated alkaloid content) as a replacement. and please put betanine in there to love that stuff. maybe some

Evodiamine
    (Evodiamine may also act in a manner comparable to tianeptine by increasing the number of serotonin transporters available in the brain, enhacing the reuptake of serotonin)

Methlysynephrine
    Enzogenol (pine bark)
    Higenamine HCI and also
    L-Tyrosine + Taurine

I think USP probably have their own R&D department make the formulation changes lol.

I do like the idea that one of them might see this post and immediately phone Jacob and tell them what they need to do to change the formula because someone on the forum asked for it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think USP probably have their own R&D department make the formulation changes lol.

I do like the idea that one of them might see this post and immediately phone Jacob and tell them what they need to do to change the formula because someone on the forum asked for it.
    i used enhanced 1 scoop today, i had a much better sesh with it energy was much more clean this time and focus was very good. i think il keep it here haha

and yes i hope they do, wouldnt mind if we had an enhanced v2 throw some betaine anhydrous and some of the ingredients i like haha
  24. Diamond Member

If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label.
    PES Representative
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.

If you buy 20 tubs I will personally add TMG to all of them and write 'v2' in pen on the label.

lol lucky i got some tubs on betanine already haha now for some dendrobium
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol
  27. Diamond Member

I'm drinking 3 scoops OEP powder pre-cardio today. Sipping on it now!. Good stuff for a pre workout!. Don't know about it being a fat burner though, to me its more of a pre-workout. Forgot I drank 1 serving of enhanced also. Ooops.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Might throw a couple scoops down today. Curious to see how it compares to the other versions
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Diamond Member

I'm drinking 3 scoops OEP powder pre-cardio today. Sipping on it now!. Good stuff for a pre workout!. Don't know about it being a fat burner though, to me its more of a pre-workout. Forgot I drank 1 serving of enhanced also. Ooops.

Attachment 84796
  30. Diamond Member

I have only just realised that T-Bone has made the biggest newbie error in the supplement world.

Referring to the USP Labs pre workout product as "Jacked 3d".

Silly bugger.
    PES Representative
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Tub had the consistency of playground sand, but mixed smooth and clean. Good taste. Creatine didn't make me dump like it usually does (2 scoops I took). Smooth like Micro, not much out of the ordinary in terms of focus or pump. Noticed a lot of label similarities to Enhanced, which I haven't tried, so can't compare to that. Not a bad way to have spent $19.99.
    Thanks for posting this Piston. I'm anxious to try it myself :-)
    Independent
  33. New Member

This is the new version?? you already got it??? damn!!!
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Thanks for posting this Piston. I'm anxious to try it myself :-)
    Indeed, it was a good initial impression.

I wish he could've compared it to enhanced so that I would have a measuring stick to compare the stim to.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Indeed, it was a good initial impression.

I wish he could've compared it to enhanced so that I would have a measuring stick to compare the stim to.
    Jack3d up without being Crack3d out
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

There we go..
  37. New Member

Mine was sitting on my front door last night when i got home from work. Will take it in a couple of hours and report back.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the honest feedback man.

Quote Originally Posted by Duywayne View Post
    Mine was sitting on my front door last night when i got home from work. Will take it in a couple of hours and report back.
    Nice! I look forward to hearing what you think.
    PES Representative
  39. Diamond Member

Matt, why haven't you sent me one in the post?

I didn't even realise this was being released.

Are we not friends anymore?!
    PES Representative
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Matt, why haven't you sent me one in the post?

I didn't even realise this was being released.

Are we not friends anymore?!
    I'm not sure what customs thinks about ziploc bags of powder, but I'll send you a few scoops if you'd like.

The release date surprised me as well lol.

Of course we are Ben. Friends 4 life.
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hydroxycut Advanced (150 Rapid Release Caplets)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:53 AM
  4. beowulf is released today on dvd
    By AnonyMoose in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4