Fat burner with no Stim (for someone with Anxiety?)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
So, been looking for a fat burner to cut a bit before summer peaks up.

I have been on anxiety meds and the stims didn't use to bother me, they still kinda don't, but I'm coming off my medicine, and while doing so I'm not supposed to use anything that has a stim effect - coffee and tea even - so I'm looking for a cutting agent that would be decent without stims, and that wouldn't kill me with my anxiety detox.

I used to take Alpha T2 back in the day and not feel any stim from it, but now if I use it, I'll for sure get an anxiety issue, so it would have to really be stim free.

Any thoughts?

iCeCreame

iCeCreame

Banned
Awards
i'm taking Recreate by Usplabs at the moment and i can def see results.
take a look about DCP 2.0 also would be great

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
one job of insulin is to store excessive blood sugar as body fat and when that process is happening you cannot use bodyfat as fuel. sugar increases blood sugar levels the fastest therefore it gives a fast increase in insulin. so simply cut carbs out as much as possible. one exception would be to take in large amounts of carbs post workout. there are positive hormonal responses that come from that.

follow that step first so when you decide to supplement your diet you are not supplementing sh*t on top of sh*t.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one job of insulin is to store excessive blood sugar as body fat and when that process is happening you cannot use bodyfat as fuel. sugar increases blood sugar levels the fastest therefore it gives a fast increase in insulin. so simply cut carbs out as much as possible. one exception would be to take in large amounts of carbs post workout. there are positive hormonal responses that come from that.

follow that step first so when you decide to supplement your diet you are not supplementing sh*t on top of sh*t.
..... So if she's eating in surplus and cuts carbs, while still being in surplus, she will lose weight?

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
..... So if she's eating in surplus and cuts carbs, while still being in surplus, she will lose weight?

possibly. the whole fat loss/gain thing is not as easy as a mathematical formula. at least not how us nonmathemeticians understand it. we cant wrap our heads around a variable that is not consistent, like moment to moment and long term BMR.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
New alpha t2 gives you anxiety? Honestly I find it cleaner than the original.

How about trying a GDA / insulin sensitizer like Anabolic Pump.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suffer from mild anxiety, and resort to l-theanine 500mg twice a day at times during flare ups. TT33, a non-stim, metabolic enhancer does not create flareups for myself. Can be found cheap, def worth a look IMO.

Mike

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT, albeit not a dedicated fat burner.
This, certain GDAs (like Burn24), and forskolin can all be beneficial to a cut and are stim free.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
possibly. the whole fat loss/gain thing is not as easy as a mathematical formula. at least not how us nonmathemeticians understand it. we cant wrap our heads around a variable that is not consistent, like moment to moment and long term BMR.
Go home, you're drunk.

OP, save your cash.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Geez, my rep power went away completely... you're gone for 2 months and you're back to the bottom! Lol.

Sorry but I can't possibly understand how carb eating has anything to do with this... And my carbs are extremely controlled and far from ordinary for me to go into any further discussion on random topics as I do not wish to start another argument between Intermittent Fasting and Carb backloading x Regular every 3 hour diet.

The new Alpha T2 gives me a sh!tload of anxiety... way more than anything else, ephedrine would even give me less of an anxiety spike, can't understand why but it sure does.

Thinking about DCP, not sure if worth it with my diet though since I only eat twice, maybe 3 times a day and my first meal isn't until 4PM... Or perhaps the Thyroid "regulators" and such, not sure how I would react to them.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So, been looking for a fat burner to cut a bit before summer peaks up.

I have been on anxiety meds and the stims didn't use to bother me, they still kinda don't, but I'm coming off my medicine, and while doing so I'm not supposed to use anything that has a stim effect - coffee and tea even - so I'm looking for a cutting agent that would be decent without stims, and that wouldn't kill me with my anxiety detox.

I used to take Alpha T2 back in the day and not feel any stim from it, but now if I use it, I'll for sure get an anxiety issue, so it would have to really be stim free.

Any thoughts?
Natural EFX by Formutech Nutrition. It can be ran along side a stimmed product or alone. Once you decide to go to a stimmed you can keep it in and it stacks great.

It can also be ran for long period of times.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I have similar goals for non stim fat loss but for different reasons.

when I am in contest prep I dont like to use a lot of stims because I feel t makes me look more depleted and flat, and it also makes my workouts harder because I lose too much water and electrolytes from the sweat

I use TT-33 during my contest prep because it gives me the thermogenesis and lipolysis without the jitter or stim feeling, I think that would be a great option to use solo or stacked with something like Lean Extreme, ive seen that done successfully as well.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for answers, looking to go non stim as well. Anyone who ran BPS vanillien, was it any good? What about pump spray?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, you can look into ALC CLA by finaflex. Nutra has 120 servings for $15 right now and it's been rated pretty high. Good luck in your quest either way.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
If you can get the original DCP or the original Lean Xtreme then those are both very good choices.

But if you end up only finding the new DCP or the NEW Lean Xtreme.. i wouldnt bother. Someone else said Reduce-XT that stuff is pretty good too (same as Lean Xtreme).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green tea and green coffee bean extract. I've heard good things about vanillalean too