Arachidonic Acid

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arachidonic Acid


    Hey ya'll . i'm about start my first clean mass ever. and thougt about getting Arachdonic Acid well... i alredy got 2 bottles of XFA
    and i've seen over some thereds that you've to stack it with L-Carnitine and GMS . gotta know what's GMS are?
    my first experince with Arachidonic Acid any suggestions to maximaze the anabolic effects? when and how should i take it?
    also be using with Cellcur M5 pre workout. and Dpol

    by the way it's AnabolicJuich. got banned for posting topless gym doll.
    LOL


  2. GMS = Glycerol MonoStearate - helps to emulsify/create better absorption of ArA.

    Taken from the Glycergrow writeup:
    Glycerol occurs naturally in the body. When it is ingested as a supplement, it is absorbed and increases the concentration of the fluid in the blood and tissues. The concentration of these fluids is held constant by the body, so water consumed with glycerol is not excreted until the extra glycerol is either removed by the kidneys or broken down by the body. In laymen's terms, taking glycerol in supplemental form quickly improves hydration and the absorption of other supplements that are taken with it. The end result is faster delivery of nutrients when and where you need them the most and the prolonged "pump effect" during your workouts. Our Glycerol is esterified with stearic acid to form Glycerol MonoStearate. Glycerol MonoStearate is a colorless, odorless and sweet-tasting flaky powder that is hygroscopic (it absorbs water from the air, so keep this tightly closed at all times).
    I used to take 1.5g ArA and 4 scoops Glycergrow preworkout.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  3. SNS X-Gels >
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    GMS = Glycerol MonoStearate - helps to emulsify/create better absorption of ArA.

    Taken from the Glycergrow writeup:


    I used to take 1.5g ArA and 4 scoops Glycergrow preworkout.
    thanks for the inpout.
    but if i won't use GMS . how it will effect the Arachidonic Acid ? you can also run it solo and still get better results? i still got left Liquid L canitine so i will pop it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    SNS X-Gels >
    yeah i know that if you want go with stright ArA so go with X-Gels. but i alredy got 2 bottles of X-Factor Advanced . so i'll run it. next time will get X-Gels for reall.

    and one last thing. here a pic of mine latest update .



    should i start clean bulk ? or keep running my cut for last month of low carb and 3 times a week HIT and lifting.

  5. The reason I say gran SNS X-Gels (aside from being a rep haha) is because it is only the ArA you need. I am not gonna go into attacking anyone, with all due respect I'll say this:

    ArA is meant to be a pro-inflammatory supplement...why mix it with Anti-Inflammatory supplements? Alas...dose Arachidonic Acid without Omega-3s , Cissus , etc...specially in the peri-workout time frame (4 hours pre and 4 hours post) as they hinder the needed, desired and beneficial inflammatory response from the workout AND Arachidonic acid. Just makes it kind of worthless spending so much on ArA like that !!

    There's 2 supplements that provide solo ArA out there, one is X-Gels by SNS , and you can google around or probably have heard of the other one. Kudos, and good luck, ArA works on a cut, bulk, maintenance phase. I would say cut, but meh , low carb is mostly a decision not really a necessity for ArA?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The reason I say gran SNS X-Gels (aside from being a rep haha) is because it is only the ArA you need. I am not gonna go into attacking anyone, with all due respect I'll say this:

    ArA is meant to be a pro-inflammatory supplement...why mix it with Anti-Inflammatory supplements? Alas...dose Arachidonic Acid without Omega-3s , Cissus , etc...specially in the peri-workout time frame (4 hours pre and 4 hours post) as they hinder the needed, desired and beneficial inflammatory response from the workout AND Arachidonic acid. Just makes it kind of worthless spending so much on ArA like that !!

    There's 2 supplements that provide solo ArA out there, one is X-Gels by SNS , and you can google around or probably have heard of the other one. Kudos, and good luck, ArA works on a cut, bulk, maintenance phase. I would say cut, but meh , low carb is mostly a decision not really a necessity for ArA?
    Whoa! let me transalte it first LOL
    i know X-Gels is strighet ArA . but my dad got me 2 bottles of XFA . so i will run it for this time.
    i will be apriciate if some one will take a look into Cellcur M5 pre workout and tell me if there's Anti-Inflammatory supplments and let me know?
    and i'm planning to run the X-Factor Advanced in my Clean bulk . stacked with Cellcur M5 and D-Pol.
    i'm still 18 yo. so i keep it simple at the moment .

    got 1 month left for my cut i'm currently on ReCreate Test Powder and Compound 20 and added Forskolin.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    Whoa! let me transalte it first LOL
    i know X-Gels is strighet ArA . but my dad got me 2 bottles of XFA . so i will run it for this time.
    i will be apriciate if some one will take a look into Cellcur M5 pre workout and tell me if there's Anti-Inflammatory supplments and let me know?
    and i'm planning to run the X-Factor Advanced in my Clean bulk . stacked with Cellcur M5 and D-Pol.
    i'm still 18 yo. so i keep it simple at the moment .

    got 1 month left for my cut i'm currently on ReCreate Test Powder and Compound 20 and added Forskolin.
    Celorza is simply stating that XFA has fish oil added to it... and fish oil is an anti-inflammatory

    But if you already have it no sense in wasting it. Didn't cost nothin'!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Nice avatar btw... lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  9. Sorry if I'm asking for info already posted but ArA is not suppose to be taken with anti inflammatories, so does that mean ArA could make things like tendonitis worse? Just wondering because I have been looking into this and it sounds great but I want to get my facts straight before picking up some.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Sorry if I'm asking for info already posted but ArA is not suppose to be taken with anti inflammatories, so does that mean ArA could make things like tendonitis worse? Just wondering because I have been looking into this and it sounds great but I want to get my facts straight before picking up some.
    You do not want to take ArA with anti inflammatory drugs. Space it out roughly 4 hours from ArA dosing.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You do not want to take ArA with anti inflammatory drugs. Space it out roughly 4 hours from ArA dosing.
    Well I guess I want to be clear about 2 things.

    1. Will fish oil interfere with ArA if I take them about 4hrs apart? Or is fish oil not recommended during the time I take ArA?

    2. Can ArA make inflammatory conditions like tendonitis and arthritis worse during the time I take it?
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  12. Ara with gms and carnitines imo, is the best combo out there! I use my xgels with hemavol pre-workout for the gms, and compete for the carnitines.. love it! Doing it now, making awesome gains!!

    Mike

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Well I guess I want to be clear about 2 things.

    1. Will fish oil interfere with ArA if I take them about 4hrs apart? Or is fish oil not recommended during the time I take ArA?

    2. Can ArA make inflammatory conditions like tendonitis and arthritis worse during the time I take it?

    1. Its easier to just avoid fish oils all together

    2. Yes i would say so it can also make ur joints sore and cause injuries like say a twisted ankle longer time to heal.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    1. Its easier to just avoid fish oils all together

    2. Yes i would say so it can also make ur joints sore and cause injuries like say a twisted ankle longer time to heal.
    Hmmm I may have to wait on this one then lol... If my elbows are kind to me in the next few months then I may give this a go.

  15. Next time around if you want to go ArA only, our original version is ArA only. I think youll really like XFA quite a bit though, it is far and away our larger seller as our customer base (as a whole) prefers it.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    Hmmm I may have to wait on this one then lol... If my elbows are kind to me in the next few months then I may give this a go.
    Joint pain with ara is going to vary from person to person but at least with me I've experienced zero joint discomfort (having mild scoliosis and a 'trick' knee)
    over the past couple of years that I used ArA..and I've run it up to 2g and upwards of 75-80 days...fwiw..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  17. Ive never had joint issues while running Ara either fwiw.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    Whoa! let me transalte it first LOL
    i know X-Gels is strighet ArA . but my dad got me 2 bottles of XFA . so i will run it for this time.
    i will be apriciate if some one will take a look into Cellcur M5 pre workout and tell me if there's Anti-Inflammatory supplments and let me know?
    and i'm planning to run the X-Factor Advanced in my Clean bulk . stacked with Cellcur M5 and D-Pol.
    i'm still 18 yo. so i keep it simple at the moment .

    got 1 month left for my cut i'm currently on ReCreate Test Powder and Compound 20 and added Forskolin.
    You'll be fine running m5 with ArA. If you can get a PWO with GMS and LCLT (or buy bulk ALCAR) then run that along with ArA

    and @mtinsideout you can dose something like Cissus XT away from ArA dosing dependent on how prone you are to inflammatory problems.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You'll be fine running m5 with ArA. If you can get a PWO with GMS and LCLT (or buy bulk ALCAR) then run that along with ArA

    and @mtinsideout you can dose something like Cissus XT away from ArA dosing dependent on how prone you are to inflammatory problems.
    Thanks bro.
    gotta know when it's best time of taking XFA ? and how to spread the servings.
    Will pop in some liquid L carnitine with the m5 + ArA .

  20. Take your full dose of ArA preWO...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  21. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Take your full dose of ArA preWO...
    so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
    and in non traning days which timing will get most of the Anabolic effects?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The reason I say gran SNS X-Gels (aside from being a rep haha) is because it is only the ArA you need. I am not gonna go into attacking anyone, with all due respect I'll say this:

    ArA is meant to be a pro-inflammatory supplement...why mix it with Anti-Inflammatory supplements? Alas...dose Arachidonic Acid without Omega-3s , Cissus , etc...specially in the peri-workout time frame (4 hours pre and 4 hours post) as they hinder the needed, desired and beneficial inflammatory response from the workout AND Arachidonic acid. Just makes it kind of worthless spending so much on ArA like that !!

    There's 2 supplements that provide solo ArA out there, one is X-Gels by SNS , and you can google around or probably have heard of the other one. Kudos, and good luck, ArA works on a cut, bulk, maintenance phase. I would say cut, but meh , low carb is mostly a decision not really a necessity for ArA?
    Cy and others have commented on this as well.

    OP, Please do not cut at that weight. Dirty bulk if you need too.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You'll be fine running m5 with ArA. If you can get a PWO with GMS and LCLT (or buy bulk ALCAR) then run that along with ArA

    and @mtinsideout you can dose something like Cissus XT away from ArA dosing dependent on how prone you are to inflammatory problems.
    Thanks for the heads up jiigzz, I've had my tendonitis kept at bay for over a month now and just started looking into ArA. I'll keep in mind that if I use ArA I should dose cissus, fish oil, etc. at least 4 hours apart.

    Edit: If my elbows start bothering me I can always resort to the ice treatment coupled with some joint force.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Thanks for the heads up jiigzz, I've had my tendonitis kept at bay for over a month now and just started looking into ArA. I'll keep in mind that if I use ArA I should dose cissus, fish oil, etc. at least 4 hours apart.

    Edit: If my elbows start bothering me I can always resort to the ice treatment coupled with some joint force.
    Certain exercises help a lot for tendonitis too, i.e. Zottman Curls, Reverse curls etc. I have found that sometimes it is also a matter of grip strength and grip treatment. Since I saw a post from a well respected member about Fat Gripz working wonders for it, I went ahead and pulled the trigger...aside from XGels, my lever belt and a buffalo steak...best purchase (gym regarded) i have ever done. Hope that helps!

    Like many of us (you included have mentioned) it would be ideal to keep off omega-3s and cissus some 4 hours Periworkout. Personally I know a friend of mine that NEEDS to take our Cissus or iForce's Joint Help on a daily basis due to long standing injuries and 10 years of powerlifting...and he took 8 caps XGels (2g ArA) in the morning around 6:30 , trained with me from 7-8:30 and didn't take his Cissus until around 2-3pm and then another dose at 8-9 and still saw substantial gains. Truth be told I told him to half his dose, and he has some hard knee problems and elbow tendonitis...even then 8 weeks seemed manageable, and totally worth it.

    Hope that helps!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Certain exercises help a lot for tendonitis too, i.e. Zottman Curls, Reverse curls etc. I have found that sometimes it is also a matter of grip strength and grip treatment. Since I saw a post from a well respected member about Fat Gripz working wonders for it, I went ahead and pulled the trigger...aside from XGels, my lever belt and a buffalo steak...best purchase (gym regarded) i have ever done. Hope that helps!

    Like many of us (you included have mentioned) it would be ideal to keep off omega-3s and cissus some 4 hours Periworkout. Personally I know a friend of mine that NEEDS to take our Cissus or iForce's Joint Help on a daily basis due to long standing injuries and 10 years of powerlifting...and he took 8 caps XGels (2g ArA) in the morning around 6:30 , trained with me from 7-8:30 and didn't take his Cissus until around 2-3pm and then another dose at 8-9 and still saw substantial gains. Truth be told I told him to half his dose, and he has some hard knee problems and elbow tendonitis...even then 8 weeks seemed manageable, and totally worth it.

    Hope that helps!
    Yea this is very helpful... It is funny you mention grip strength, just before my elbow tendonitis started i was getting into the "Captains of Crush" hand grippers and regularly doing wrist rolls with a 25lb plate. Since then I gave up on the CoC hand grippers and am back to wrist rolls with a 10lb plate. I do the wrist rolls less often but for more reps now and everything is going good. I think doing to much of the grip/forearm training was part of the problem that lead to the tendonitis.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Yea this is very helpful... It is funny you mention grip strength, just before my elbow tendonitis started i was getting into the "Captains of Crush" hand grippers and regularly doing wrist rolls with a 25lb plate. Since then I gave up on the CoC hand grippers and am back to wrist rolls with a 10lb plate. I do the wrist rolls less often but for more reps now and everything is going good.
    Haha I still have my 1 and 1.5 CoC grippers. Don't get me wrong I'll use them from time to time, but at least IMHO they can't replace good old Plate Pinches, Wrist Rolls, higher volume overhand deadlifts...you classics haha. Glad to be of help, and hey if you found what works for you, keep at it man. One of our team members uses Zottman curls for his tendonitis (i just think he likes doing biceps even being a powerlifter haha) and it works for him!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  27. The only time I tend to get joint pain with arachidonic acid is when stacked with an AI, or when using it with really low rep training.

    For those with joint pain, XFA seems to be the way to go as it includes boswellia which for me has always killed joint pain entirely.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
    and in non traning days which timing will get most of the Anabolic effects?
    any one can help me bout dat?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post

    any one can help me bout dat?
    No point dosing any amount of ArA on rest days.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  30. Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    No point dosing any amount of ArA on rest days.
    are you kiddin' ? lol
    you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
    so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
    would like to hear more about it by some users please...
    thanks


    and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
    my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
    also will have Aminos and HICA

  32. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post

    are you kiddin' ? lol
    you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
    so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
    would like to hear more about it by some users please...
    thanks

    and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
    my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
    also will have Aminos and HICA
    Reason that I say only pre workout and on training days it is because of the pro inflammatory response it generates. Enough literature for you to search on the forum for it, like why dose it with GMS, 2g of a carnitine salt and why to avoid anti inflammatories.

    If you just don't believe me that's fine just trying to help brother, and since don't see a pro inflammatory response or trigger (ie hypertrophy) on rest days, then my opinion remains at "no dosing on rest days."

    But hey I ain't perfect, perhaps more members and experts have a valid opinion opposite to mine .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  33. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
    and in non traning days which timing will get most of the Anabolic effects?
    If you want 1g of ArA then yep, 4 capsules PWO. 30 minutes PWO, doesn't have to be exact timing or anything. I dose on non-workout days when I would normally workout because thats what works for me lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  34. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    are you kiddin' ? lol
    you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
    so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
    would like to hear more about it by some users please...
    thanks


    and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
    my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
    also will have Aminos and HICA
    You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Not to derail the thread topic and I know I haven't had many personal convos with you Cel but from reading your "Im back" thread in which you are now taking a more humble approach to things, I applaud the way you answered that previous question. Anyways welcome back bud and hope your healing up alright.

    OP, Cel is a smart guy and this is great advice. No need to dose it on off days.
    Appreciate the niceness Dan. I just got a new perspective on things and got a few life lessons handed to me haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck
    Thanks CyBear :3 appreciated learning this fact.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  36. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    Hey ya'll . i'm about start my first clean mass ever. and thougt about getting Arachdonic Acid well... i alredy got 2 bottles of XFA
    and i've seen over some thereds that you've to stack it with L-Carnitine and GMS . gotta know what's GMS are?
    my first experince with Arachidonic Acid any suggestions to maximaze the anabolic effects? when and how should i take it?
    also be using with Cellcur M5 pre workout. and Dpol

    by the way it's AnabolicJuich. got banned for posting topless gym doll.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Alright fellas, here are the winners. PM Me your Name, Shipping info, and a Statement that you'll log the entire product and then do a final review as well as a store review:
    ricroc
    pampers938
    anabolicjuich
    cumminslifter
    thebigt

    Get me that info ASAP guys, that way we can get this show on the road

    Congrats everyone! And be on the look out for future promos, we'll try and keep promos going as often as we can on here
    So what's the deal with our log since you got banned and re-registered with a different account? Did you ever get the promo product? And if so, is your log up?
    BOARD TYRANT

  37. Plus being 18, do you think you should have applied to log an estrogen modulating supplement?
    BOARD TYRANT

  38. I would dose it on off days because of its conversion to PGF2 alpha which has capacity to stimulate muscle growth (i.e. during periods of rest). But thats just me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Reason that I say only pre workout and on training days it is because of the pro inflammatory response it generates. Enough literature for you to search on the forum for it, like why dose it with GMS, 2g of a carnitine salt and why to avoid anti inflammatories.

    If you just don't believe me that's fine just trying to help brother, and since don't see a pro inflammatory response or trigger (ie hypertrophy) on rest days, then my opinion remains at "no dosing on rest days."

    But hey I ain't perfect, perhaps more members and experts have a valid opinion opposite to mine .
    thanks for the inpount bro. and that "are you kiddin' me" not it a way of i don't belive you. more like more bang for my bucks lol.
    i'm well open minded and i'm here to learn. any way thank you for advice.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you want 1g of ArA then yep, 4 capsules PWO. 30 minutes PWO, doesn't have to be exact timing or anything. I dose on non-workout days when I would normally workout because thats what works for me lol
    yeah it's my first time with Arachidonic Acid. so i'll run it for 1g .
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck
    Fasted mean first thing in the morning on empty stacmk right? and where i live. i've got ghetto gym that opens only 3 times a week.
    that' fuc*ed up lol ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    So what's the deal with our log since you got banned and re-registered with a different account? Did you ever get the promo product? And if so, is your log up?
    Hey bro . when i was still Active in AnabolicJuich. i've post in the promo that i ain't from the USA . so he sen't me that it can't be shipped to isreal becuas it's shipping price. so i was telling him to give my win Nolvadren XT to some one else. so at least some one will enjoy it and run the log up.
    any way i can't see what i've got response becuas i got banned . but you should contanct the guy who opend the promo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Plus being 18, do you think you should have applied to log an estrogen modulating supplement?
    i've got a natural low test problem. so i won't mind getting those "21+" stuff at that age. it's works well for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I would dose it on off days because of its conversion to PGF2 alpha which has capacity to stimulate muscle growth (i.e. during periods of rest). But thats just me
    that' what i was looking for. it must have some effects lol.
    how about this dosing
    in traning days . 6 capsules pre traning (1.5g ArA)
    and non traning days 2 capsules.
    seems legit?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    Please stop recommending anavar to people who ask about natural supplements lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arachidonic Acid and Cancer. (X-Factor)
    By Bigfishy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 01:15 AM
  2. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 01:56 PM
  3. Arachidonic Acid
    By soj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in