Arachidonic Acid

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Yea this is very helpful... It is funny you mention grip strength, just before my elbow tendonitis started i was getting into the "Captains of Crush" hand grippers and regularly doing wrist rolls with a 25lb plate. Since then I gave up on the CoC hand grippers and am back to wrist rolls with a 10lb plate. I do the wrist rolls less often but for more reps now and everything is going good.
    Haha I still have my 1 and 1.5 CoC grippers. Don't get me wrong I'll use them from time to time, but at least IMHO they can't replace good old Plate Pinches, Wrist Rolls, higher volume overhand deadlifts...you classics haha. Glad to be of help, and hey if you found what works for you, keep at it man. One of our team members uses Zottman curls for his tendonitis (i just think he likes doing biceps even being a powerlifter haha) and it works for him!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. The only time I tend to get joint pain with arachidonic acid is when stacked with an AI, or when using it with really low rep training.

    For those with joint pain, XFA seems to be the way to go as it includes boswellia which for me has always killed joint pain entirely.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
    and in non traning days which timing will get most of the Anabolic effects?
    any one can help me bout dat?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post

    any one can help me bout dat?
    No point dosing any amount of ArA on rest days.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    No point dosing any amount of ArA on rest days.
    are you kiddin' ? lol
    you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
    so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
    would like to hear more about it by some users please...
    thanks


    and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
    my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
    also will have Aminos and HICA

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post

    are you kiddin' ? lol
    you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
    so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
    would like to hear more about it by some users please...
    thanks

    and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
    my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
    also will have Aminos and HICA
    Reason that I say only pre workout and on training days it is because of the pro inflammatory response it generates. Enough literature for you to search on the forum for it, like why dose it with GMS, 2g of a carnitine salt and why to avoid anti inflammatories.

    If you just don't believe me that's fine just trying to help brother, and since don't see a pro inflammatory response or trigger (ie hypertrophy) on rest days, then my opinion remains at "no dosing on rest days."

    But hey I ain't perfect, perhaps more members and experts have a valid opinion opposite to mine .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    so that's 4 capsules of XFA right? and like 30minuth before traning is this fine?
    and in non traning days which timing will get most of the Anabolic effects?
    If you want 1g of ArA then yep, 4 capsules PWO. 30 minutes PWO, doesn't have to be exact timing or anything. I dose on non-workout days when I would normally workout because thats what works for me lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    are you kiddin' ? lol
    you can tell that taking ArA in non traning days has zero effects? becuas as far as i know Arachidonic Acid found in muscles. so won't you need to load it?
    so basically what you're telling me is that should i take XFA only when i train and before workout? are you sure about it bro?
    would like to hear more about it by some users please...
    thanks


    and MuscleGauge1. i know what's Anavar is. but i'm 18 years old . so i keep it simple. will get there in like 3 years though.
    my stack is X-Factor Advanced. M5 and L-Carnitne pre workout. and Dpol.
    also will have Aminos and HICA
    You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

    Not to derail the thread topic and I know I haven't had many personal convos with you Cel but from reading your "Im back" thread in which you are now taking a more humble approach to things, I applaud the way you answered that previous question. Anyways welcome back bud and hope your healing up alright.

    OP, Cel is a smart guy and this is great advice. No need to dose it on off days.
    Appreciate the niceness Dan. I just got a new perspective on things and got a few life lessons handed to me haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck
    Thanks CyBear :3 appreciated learning this fact.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    Hey ya'll . i'm about start my first clean mass ever. and thougt about getting Arachdonic Acid well... i alredy got 2 bottles of XFA
    and i've seen over some thereds that you've to stack it with L-Carnitine and GMS . gotta know what's GMS are?
    my first experince with Arachidonic Acid any suggestions to maximaze the anabolic effects? when and how should i take it?
    also be using with Cellcur M5 pre workout. and Dpol

    by the way it's AnabolicJuich. got banned for posting topless gym doll.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    Alright fellas, here are the winners. PM Me your Name, Shipping info, and a Statement that you'll log the entire product and then do a final review as well as a store review:
    ricroc
    pampers938
    anabolicjuich
    cumminslifter
    thebigt

    Get me that info ASAP guys, that way we can get this show on the road

    Congrats everyone! And be on the look out for future promos, we'll try and keep promos going as often as we can on here
    So what's the deal with our log since you got banned and re-registered with a different account? Did you ever get the promo product? And if so, is your log up?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  12. Plus being 18, do you think you should have applied to log an estrogen modulating supplement?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  13. I would dose it on off days because of its conversion to PGF2 alpha which has capacity to stimulate muscle growth (i.e. during periods of rest). But thats just me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Reason that I say only pre workout and on training days it is because of the pro inflammatory response it generates. Enough literature for you to search on the forum for it, like why dose it with GMS, 2g of a carnitine salt and why to avoid anti inflammatories.

    If you just don't believe me that's fine just trying to help brother, and since don't see a pro inflammatory response or trigger (ie hypertrophy) on rest days, then my opinion remains at "no dosing on rest days."

    But hey I ain't perfect, perhaps more members and experts have a valid opinion opposite to mine .
    thanks for the inpount bro. and that "are you kiddin' me" not it a way of i don't belive you. more like more bang for my bucks lol.
    i'm well open minded and i'm here to learn. any way thank you for advice.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    If you want 1g of ArA then yep, 4 capsules PWO. 30 minutes PWO, doesn't have to be exact timing or anything. I dose on non-workout days when I would normally workout because thats what works for me lol
    yeah it's my first time with Arachidonic Acid. so i'll run it for 1g .
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You can take it on off days in a completely fasted state, but preworkout (assuming training 4x+ per week) is the best bang for your buck
    Fasted mean first thing in the morning on empty stacmk right? and where i live. i've got ghetto gym that opens only 3 times a week.
    that' fuc*ed up lol ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    So what's the deal with our log since you got banned and re-registered with a different account? Did you ever get the promo product? And if so, is your log up?
    Hey bro . when i was still Active in AnabolicJuich. i've post in the promo that i ain't from the USA . so he sen't me that it can't be shipped to isreal becuas it's shipping price. so i was telling him to give my win Nolvadren XT to some one else. so at least some one will enjoy it and run the log up.
    any way i can't see what i've got response becuas i got banned . but you should contanct the guy who opend the promo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Plus being 18, do you think you should have applied to log an estrogen modulating supplement?
    i've got a natural low test problem. so i won't mind getting those "21+" stuff at that age. it's works well for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I would dose it on off days because of its conversion to PGF2 alpha which has capacity to stimulate muscle growth (i.e. during periods of rest). But thats just me
    that' what i was looking for. it must have some effects lol.
    how about this dosing
    in traning days . 6 capsules pre traning (1.5g ArA)
    and non traning days 2 capsules.
    seems legit?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    Please stop recommending anavar to people who ask about natural supplements lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    You must sell Anavar, "let me know what you decide" sounds like a by the way i have it cheap PM heading out soon. Lets keep Anabolics in a different section mmmmkay.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    thanks for the inpount bro. and that "are you kiddin' me" not it a way of i don't belive you. more like more bang for my bucks lol.
    i'm well open minded and i'm here to learn. any way thank you for advice.

    yeah it's my first time with Arachidonic Acid. so i'll run it for 1g .

    Fasted mean first thing in the morning on empty stacmk right? and where i live. i've got ghetto gym that opens only 3 times a week.
    that' fuc*ed up lol ...

    Hey bro . when i was still Active in AnabolicJuich. i've post in the promo that i ain't from the USA . so he sen't me that it can't be shipped to isreal becuas it's shipping price. so i was telling him to give my win Nolvadren XT to some one else. so at least some one will enjoy it and run the log up.
    any way i can't see what i've got response becuas i got banned . but you should contanct the guy who opend the promo.

    i've got a natural low test problem. so i won't mind getting those "21+" stuff at that age. it's works well for me.

    that' what i was looking for. it must have some effects lol.
    how about this dosing
    in traning days . 6 capsules pre traning (1.5g ArA)
    and non traning days 2 capsules.
    seems legit?
    No offense taken, we are all here to learn. I did know it would be best for the wallet and had the notion of inflammation to correlate it to, however I was ignorant of its fasted stimuli . We both learned something and I do have 4 bottles of Xgels around...2g on workout days and 1g on rest day sounds nice or me!

    Gotta thank Jiggz and Coop for that!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. Do any of you guys that take ArA go over 50 days? If so, how do you dose?
    i.e. 50 workout days for a total of "X" days
    "X"grams on WO days, "Y"grams on Non-WO days for a total of "Z" day
    etc.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    No offense taken, we are all here to learn. I did know it would be best for the wallet and had the notion of inflammation to correlate it to, however I was ignorant of its fasted stimuli . We both learned something and I do have 4 bottles of Xgels around...2g on workout days and 1g on rest day sounds nice or me!

    Gotta thank Jiggz and Coop for that!
    yeah that's dope . gotta love AnabolicMinds great people.great information. great vibes!
    any way i'll stack my ArA (1.5g) 6 capsules pre workout in traning days. 2 capsules in non training days first thing at the morning. sounds legit?

  20. I still wouldn't take it on off days unless you only train like 3 days a week. You'll get adequate amounts of ArA taking 1.5-2g only on training days and it'll save you some pills. Just IMHO as a supp whore who uses too much so gotta try and save if you can.

    If you do take it on off days the previous advice in this thread is on point.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I still wouldn't take it on off days unless you only train like 3 days a week. You'll get adequate amounts of ArA taking 1.5-2g only on training days and it'll save you some pills. Just IMHO as a supp whore who uses too much so gotta try and save if you can.

    If you do take it on off days the previous advice in this thread is on point.
    my ghetto gym is open 3 times a week. so that's left me no other way .
    thought about getting 6 capsules of XFA pre training. and 2 capsules in non traning days first thing in the morning . 5 days a week. 2 days off
    in that way i will also get the amount of ArA and will also save .
    well that's thered was usefull! thanks ya'll for all the great advices

  22. Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    my ghetto gym is open 3 times a week. so that's left me no other way .
    thought about getting 6 capsules of XFA pre training. and 2 capsules in non traning days first thing in the morning . 5 days a week. 2 days off
    in that way i will also get the amount of ArA and will also save .
    well that's thered was usefull! thanks ya'll for all the great advices
    In that case go ahead.

    Solid stuff and nice info in this thread.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    What is with you and Anavar...? He's not even remotely asking about steroids.

  24. Within an hour preWO taking all 4 caps is ideal. No need to dose on off days, people are really enjoying their cycles with pre workout dosing only, and it extends the cycle for more workouts on ArA!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  25. if you can get results with dosing 1g only on training days (if you workout 3-5 days a week) then stick with that; no reason to burn through the bottle when you can get results with less I should have been a tad clearer; if you workout 3-5 days per week, there is no need to take the product on off days, but if you work out <3, then i would recommend you did, at lower doses.


    But thats just me, maybe I have an ArA addiction..
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arachidonic Acid and Cancer. (X-Factor)
    By Bigfishy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 01:15 AM
  2. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 01:56 PM
  3. Arachidonic Acid
    By soj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in