Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.46%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    You must sell Anavar, "let me know what you decide" sounds like a by the way i have it cheap PM heading out soon. Lets keep Anabolics in a different section mmmmkay.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by iCeCreame View Post
    thanks for the inpount bro. and that "are you kiddin' me" not it a way of i don't belive you. more like more bang for my bucks lol.
    i'm well open minded and i'm here to learn. any way thank you for advice.

yeah it's my first time with Arachidonic Acid. so i'll run it for 1g .

Fasted mean first thing in the morning on empty stacmk right? and where i live. i've got ghetto gym that opens only 3 times a week.
    that' fuc*ed up lol ...

Hey bro . when i was still Active in AnabolicJuich. i've post in the promo that i ain't from the USA . so he sen't me that it can't be shipped to isreal becuas it's shipping price. so i was telling him to give my win Nolvadren XT to some one else. so at least some one will enjoy it and run the log up.
    any way i can't see what i've got response becuas i got banned . but you should contanct the guy who opend the promo.

i've got a natural low test problem. so i won't mind getting those "21+" stuff at that age. it's works well for me.

that' what i was looking for. it must have some effects lol.
    how about this dosing
    in traning days . 6 capsules pre traning (1.5g ArA)
    and non traning days 2 capsules.
    seems legit?
    No offense taken, we are all here to learn. I did know it would be best for the wallet and had the notion of inflammation to correlate it to, however I was ignorant of its fasted stimuli . We both learned something and I do have 4 bottles of Xgels around...2g on workout days and 1g on rest day sounds nice or me!

Gotta thank Jiggz and Coop for that!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.48%

Do any of you guys that take ArA go over 50 days? If so, how do you dose?
    i.e. 50 workout days for a total of "X" days
    "X"grams on WO days, "Y"grams on Non-WO days for a total of "Z" day
    etc.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    No offense taken, we are all here to learn. I did know it would be best for the wallet and had the notion of inflammation to correlate it to, however I was ignorant of its fasted stimuli . We both learned something and I do have 4 bottles of Xgels around...2g on workout days and 1g on rest day sounds nice or me!

Gotta thank Jiggz and Coop for that!
    yeah that's dope . gotta love AnabolicMinds great people.great information. great vibes!
    any way i'll stack my ArA (1.5g) 6 capsules pre workout in traning days. 2 capsules in non training days first thing at the morning. sounds legit?
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I still wouldn't take it on off days unless you only train like 3 days a week. You'll get adequate amounts of ArA taking 1.5-2g only on training days and it'll save you some pills. Just IMHO as a supp whore who uses too much so gotta try and save if you can.

If you do take it on off days the previous advice in this thread is on point.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I still wouldn't take it on off days unless you only train like 3 days a week. You'll get adequate amounts of ArA taking 1.5-2g only on training days and it'll save you some pills. Just IMHO as a supp whore who uses too much so gotta try and save if you can.

If you do take it on off days the previous advice in this thread is on point.
    my ghetto gym is open 3 times a week. so that's left me no other way .
    thought about getting 6 capsules of XFA pre training. and 2 capsules in non traning days first thing in the morning . 5 days a week. 2 days off
    in that way i will also get the amount of ArA and will also save .
    well that's thered was usefull! thanks ya'll for all the great advices
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

my ghetto gym is open 3 times a week. so that's left me no other way .
    thought about getting 6 capsules of XFA pre training. and 2 capsules in non traning days first thing in the morning . 5 days a week. 2 days off
    in that way i will also get the amount of ArA and will also save .
    well that's thered was usefull! thanks ya'll for all the great advices
    In that case go ahead.

Solid stuff and nice info in this thread.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Ive used this product before and I really enjoyed it. IT is a staple product for me and I use it in my summer stacks. Its effective and efficient and works well with getting me the best results. I think that it would be great if you would start this stack with some Anavar too. Its an anabolic with hardly any side effects. Let me know what you decide.
    What is with you and Anavar...? He's not even remotely asking about steroids.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Within an hour preWO taking all 4 caps is ideal. No need to dose on off days, people are really enjoying their cycles with pre workout dosing only, and it extends the cycle for more workouts on ArA!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

if you can get results with dosing 1g only on training days (if you workout 3-5 days a week) then stick with that; no reason to burn through the bottle when you can get results with less I should have been a tad clearer; if you workout 3-5 days per week, there is no need to take the product on off days, but if you work out <3, then i would recommend you did, at lower doses.

But thats just me, maybe I have an ArA addiction..
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Within an hour preWO taking all 4 caps is ideal. No need to dose on off days, people are really enjoying their cycles with pre workout dosing only, and it extends the cycle for more workouts on ArA!
    Thanks a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    if you can get results with dosing 1g only on training days (if you workout 3-5 days a week) then stick with that; no reason to burn through the bottle when you can get results with less I should have been a tad clearer; if you workout 3-5 days per week, there is no need to take the product on off days, but if you work out <3, then i would recommend you did, at lower doses.

But thats just me, maybe I have an ArA addiction..
    so basically. 1 bottle of XFA should be 1 cycle of 50 days? then should i get 50days off before the other bottle?
    if i train 3 days a week. 4 caps pre training what should i exepct while on ArA?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

If you ran it at 500mg then it would last 50days; if you run it at 1g then it would last 25 (making two bottles last 50 days) which is a good place to start. From my runs on ArA I have noticed strength increases and body composition changes. ArA is in my top 3, if not my favourite supplement for what it does for me.

It also has pronounced effects on vascularity and muscle pumps which I just craze. Stacks great with a lot of other products (Forskolin 95 + Daa) for a great recomp stack. Really versatile.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

If you ran it at 500mg then it would last 50days; if you run it at 1g then it would last 25 (making two bottles last 50 days) which is a good place to start. From my runs on ArA I have noticed strength increases and body composition changes. ArA is in my top 3, if not my favourite supplement for what it does for me.

It also has pronounced effects on vascularity and muscle pumps which I just craze. Stacks great with a lot of other products (Forskolin 95 + Daa) for a great recomp stack. Really versatile.
    as i get what people are saying ArA timing is only pre training. and off in non training days.
    so if i train 3 days a week. 4 caps per workout it's about one bottle will last me up to 60 days.

do you take your ArA daily?
    iand i've just about to finish my cut were i was using Pure Forskolin for 8 weeks. also was using Test powder so i've to go off a while from both, but sounds DOPE stack for recomp will get D-pol after that 3week fly out from DAA .

and thanks bro!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.54%

as i get what people are saying ArA timing is only pre training. and off in non training days.
    so if i train 3 days a week. 4 caps per workout it's about one bottle will last me up to 60 days.

do you take your ArA daily?
    iand i've just about to finish my cut were i was using Pure Forskolin for 8 weeks. also was using Test powder so i've to go off a while from both, but sounds DOPE stack for recomp will get D-pol after that 3week fly out from DAA .

and thanks bro!
    I see what you mean, you mean 60 days from the start of the bottle. Its basically 25 days of using 1g of ArA

I take my ArA 5 days per week, but then again i'm in the gym normally 5 days per week; if I miss a day, I still dose it at ~500mg but that's just me. It does get pricey if you dose it on off days and you burn through it a little faster. Run through your first bottle at 1g only on workout days and see how you respond and adjust it however you feel you want to or need to. If you get the results you expect at that dose, then stick with that and you'll get the biggest bang for your buck.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

I see what you mean, you mean 60 days from the start of the bottle. Its basically 25 days of using 1g of ArA

I take my ArA 5 days per week, but then again i'm in the gym normally 5 days per week; if I miss a day, I still dose it at ~500mg but that's just me. It does get pricey if you dose it on off days and you burn through it a little faster. Run through your first bottle at 1g only on workout days and see how you respond and adjust it however you feel you want to or need to. If you get the results you expect at that dose, then stick with that and you'll get the biggest bang for your buck.
    yeah. you got what i meant. should i expect results while dosing ArA like that?
    also does X-Factor Advaned can be stacked with Man Sports Game day pre workout ? becuas Game day has GMS in . and Also L-Carnitine. that would will be well together?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Those would stack very well together man...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.74%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Those would stack very well together man...
    Awesome! just orderd GameDay 60 serving. can't wait to get on ArA.
    anyone have taste GameDay Blue Bomb-Sicle?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

Awesome! just orderd GameDay 60 serving. can't wait to get on ArA.
    anyone have taste GameDay Blue Bomb-Sicle?
    Awesome thanks for getting some Game Day! It is an amazing pre w/o! Blue bomb is real good, if you like blueberries!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Should make for a solid stack!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Should make for a solid stack!
    I might have to try adding some ArA to my MAN stack!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I might have to try adding some ArA to my MAN stack!
    SNS X-Gels go great with MAN Stacks !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

SNS X-Gels go great with MAN Stacks !
    I've heard a lot of good stuff about ArA. I thought I read something where it affects the prostate? Yes/no?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.69%

Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I've heard a lot of good stuff about ArA. I thought I read something where it affects the prostate? Yes/no?
    To my knowledge it wont affect it for an 8 week 1-2g cycle. If you are concerned about it, you could always run it with CEL Cycle assist which in itself is a magnificent health product.

Just to clarify, i dont think it's needed or that it will affect it...but better safe than sorry huh?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arachidonic Acid and Cancer. (X-Factor)
    By Bigfishy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 02:15 AM
  2. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Arachidonic Acid
    By soj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 08:07 PM
  4. Concerning question about arachidonic acid?
    By mdts in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 06:41 PM