Reviews and Opinions?

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
new to the supplement world i work at gnc and havent really ventured too much outside of their products i was refferred from a friend to try Liquid t3 to help cut up if anyone could give me their input id appreciate it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You just broke the golden rule. Tsk tsk

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In short, no. Liquid T3 is NOT a supplement. It is a hormone. The fact that you are new to the supplement world leads me to strongly advise against using it. It is not a compound you run lightly and, as with any hormone, the potential for downregulation of your body's own production is very real and use of T3 should be done after researching the compound.

Look into supplements, not hormones. Alpha t2 + Thyrocaps, Alphamine etc. are much better suited for your purpose.

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
thanks a lot and sorry bout the golden rule haha but it was something my coach advised for me and if i start off with something else and work up to the t3 is there anything i should be taking along with it

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wow. Do research quick bro. T3 is not something to take lightly and could ruin your body. Never ever ever would I reccomend t3 as a start to fat loss.

T3 is a thyroid DRUG. Which gives a hyper thyroid condition so you lose weight but comes with many side effects.

Start with an OTC fat loss drug and diet.

Stack some along the lines of Lean EFX Refined or another fat loss sup and Acetyl L Carnitine with CLA for about 45 days. Also get your diet right.

Then maybe do a EC stack.

If diet is in check you will see some amazing results.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Listen to everybody here. Especially sixxer. I'm pretty sure he lost something like the weight of a ten year old child over the course of a year before competing and placing in his first physique competition.

It's all about what you eat. Srs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You work at GNC? Some advice: Please leave the customers alone. Don't hound them with questions or push any GNCrappy products. If they have a question, they will come to you. I always hate going into GNC for this sole reason, besides the prices. Usually, I just try to sneak in and look at the clearance quick and then jet out before I get hounded. Sometimes I just act like I am deaf if I end up getting spotted. It's always a green light when there are already other customers in there being hounded so this way I can look at the clearance and not have to worry about being hounded. It's so bad that sometimes when I have a bad experience with being hounded by a worker, I'll go back a week later and if the same dude is there, I won't even bother going in.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thanks a lot and sorry bout the golden rule haha but it was something my coach advised for me and if i start off with something else and work up to the t3 is there anything i should be taking along with it
Ask your coach if he understands the consequences of his advice should something go wrong. Question him on his suggestion and ask him why he is opting for a hormonal route rather than another, safer route.

As with anything, it CAN be used successfully, but this is not something you take lightly, nor is it something you use if you are new to the supplement world.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Or just use it haphazardly and suffer from horrendous rebound weight gain afterwards. Nah, on second thought stay away until you have acquired the proper faculties to properly manage a hormonal weight loss route...

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
sounds good cant thank you enough ill be doing some more research

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
You work at GNC? Some advice: Please leave the customers alone. Don't hound them with questions or push any GNCrappy products. If they have a question, they will come to you. I always hate going into GNC for this sole reason, besides the prices. Usually, I just try to sneak in and look at the clearance quick and then jet out before I get hounded. Sometimes I just act like I am deaf if I end up getting spotted. It's always a green light when there are already other customers in there being hounded so this way I can look at the clearance and not have to worry about being hounded. It's so bad that sometimes when I have a bad experience with being hounded by a worker, I'll go back a week later and if the same dude is there, I won't even bother going in.
haha i am the complete opposite i was a customer before an employee so believe i know where ur coming from i sell majority third party projects to be honest and i always ask if ican help and if they want it i ask their goals first and all that before offering products instead of selling my mandatories which doesnt make me popular at gnc but like you said its almost to the point where people dont want to shop anymore try the franchise stores over the corporate store completely different atmosphere

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
Wow. Do research quick bro. T3 is not something to take lightly and could ruin your body. Never ever ever would I reccomend t3 as a start to fat loss.

T3 is a thyroid DRUG. Which gives a hyper thyroid condition so you lose weight but comes with many side effects.

Start with an OTC fat loss drug and diet.

Stack some along the lines of Lean EFX Refined or another fat loss sup and Acetyl L Carnitine with CLA for about 45 days. Also get your diet right.

Then maybe do a EC stack.

If diet is in check you will see some amazing results.
appreciate the advice to give u more background i stopped taking thermogenics im 18 im on a macronutrient diet but lighter on the complex carb proportion and i have lost 12% body fat already (orignated at 20%) right now im trying to get down to 5% or lower to be realiatic but im having a hard time getting there im taking cla and torrent for just recovery and tone (gotta hate gnc) which is why i was looking for something more if that helps at all if u wouldnt mind recommending something/ side note: sorry for responding to everyone individually i only saw one reply at first

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If you want to have some fun when the G@C people start hounding you do as follows - just about everyone sells USP labs test powder pick it up and ask them about each ingredient and what's the benefit . You can literally see smoke coming out of there ears.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I go to GNC just to help customers and try to steer them away from the bad advice some of the employees
are giving them on supplements and once the employee hears me talk and they figure I know what I am talking about
they leave the customer to me and I show them what to buy and the customer leaves with a big smile on there face and
happy with there purchase.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy and I went to GNC one time and to be a d1ck my buddy asked if they had Dbol. The first guy didn't know what it was, but then his little twat of a co worker poked out his chest and said, "it's a cutting pro hormone and a good one at that".

He then proceeded to try and push p6 on me. I laughed and asked if daa was in it. He said no, so I took the bottle and looked at the profile. Guess what the first ingredient posted was.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This kind of thread scares me. I'm a Dad with a high school football stepson. A so called "coach" recommends a hormonal product to his underage team member!! WTF! How many out there know this happens? Is this against the law? It surely must be! Naive here.

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
If you want to have some fun when the G@C people start hounding you do as follows - just about everyone sells USP labs test powder pick it up and ask them about each ingredient and what's the benefit . You can literally see smoke coming out of there ears.
haha im dying they always bring in new guys who are solely retail assoc and i literally have to sot there for 6 hours just explaining what a hydrolyzed, isolate, and concentrate are and wht bcaas are Its sad i get tired of giving lectures over even the fundamentals which they forget 5 minutes later and when we talk bout things like tribulus and fenugreek theyve never heard of it

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
This kind of thread scares me. I'm a Dad with a high school football stepson. A so called "coach" recommends a hormonal product to his underage team member!! WTF! How many out there know this happens? Is this against the law? It surely must be! Naive here.
sorry for the misconception this wasn't a high school coach i just call him my coach cause i used to play for him were on a friendship basis and i came to him with inquiries of something more serious because hes done things like that for years and has made his own so dont worry ive never been offered anything like that from a coach of mine while in high school

D

dylanhallahan

Awards
My buddy and I went to GNC one time and to be a d1ck my buddy asked if they had Dbol. The first guy didn't know what it was, but then his little twat of a co worker poked out his chest and said, "it's a cutting pro hormone and a good one at that".

He then proceeded to try and push p6 on me. I laughed and asked if daa was in it. He said no, so I took the bottle and looked at the profile. Guess what the first ingredient posted was.
i love hearing these stories haha even though i dont know a whole lot of anabolics and pro hormones i know the basics im telling you the people they hire are borderline supplement-illiterate i feel like im the only person at my store that knows what im talking about aside from my manager who has a degree