DS Craze...who has used it? Who likes it?

lboston

lboston

Awards
Bought a tub of Craze to try. Been through two tubs of enhanced and feeling like I need to switch it up.

What can I expect? Pros/cons?

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Just try it out man. I've been using it since it came out. I've used one other pre-workout, of which I really didn't like.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost thru my first tub, I really enjoy it...have another tub coming :) my sweet spot is 1 scoop + 12.5 eph....good times..

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Used it. Loved it. Gave me limp dick though. Not swag. Had to cease usage.

Est1969

Est1969

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through many tubs. I love Craze. 2 scoops plus 25mg ephedrine and a scoop of hemavol.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ive gone through 3 tubs pre lawsuit drama. jst finished my last tub a few weeks ago. im kind of skeptical on getting another one because theres a lot of people saying its not the same lol. as for effects, think of tunnel vision like focus. like you dont even think about anything but the set youre on. its really hard to explain. be careful with the tolerance though. once it builds up, all itll do is knock you out

how was enhanced?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ive gone through 3 tubs pre lawsuit drama. jst finished my last tub a few weeks ago. im kind of skeptical on getting another one because theres a lot of people saying its not the same lol. as for effects, think of tunnel vision like focus. like you dont even think about anything but the set youre on. its really hard to explain. be careful with the tolerance though. once it builds up, all itll do is knock you out

how was enhanced?
yes, I noticced when I built tolerance, the more took the more sleepy I got, it was crazy haha. Breaks are a must with Craze, great stuff for sure.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Used a couple of tubs, i enjoyed it but MUCH preferring this conquer hemavol stack!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used it "pre lawsuit" or whatever you want to call it. Wasn't that impressed. Still have a few tubs. Every once in awhile I'll use some of it before going out at night. Otherwise I think there are better alternatives out there.

Awards
  • Established
Pretty crack-like preworkout. Great for a Headphones on- in the zone kinda day

lboston

lboston

Awards
Took a scoop today and did HIT Dorian Yates style leg day. To be honest, I saw a little more focus, but nothing drastic.
Wondering if I should bump it up to 2 scoops?

I loved enhance. I just felt like I wasn't responding to it after two tubs back to back.

Jas

Awards
I took 1 scope and felt a little focus, but not much, and no energy or pump what so ever, which is what they claim it does in their marketing. I then tried 2 scoops, and got nothing from it. There's lots of posts on inconsistent results with craze, i've just watched a few youtube video reviews, which backed up my own personal experience on it.

I am sure someone know's what's wrong, but no one's telling. For me, they've lost credibility and should be offering dissatisfied customers a full refund, but they won't.

If all you want is focus, get some caffeine tablets.

Don't say you ain't been warned.

Good luck with or without it.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Going to try two tomorrow and see how that goes.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I get a focus and that feeling when my workout is done that I just don't want to stop. It's like I just want to keep going and going and going.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your worried about the lawsuit and have a Fb check out stak3d. DS Craze has released the results of 3 lab tests and is the part 3 of proving that their product is exactly what they say it is.

lboston

lboston

Awards
If your worried about the lawsuit and have a Fb check out stak3d. DS Craze has released the results of 3 lab tests and is the part 3 of proving that their product is exactly what they say it is.
What were the accusations exactly?

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Its good stuff when you get the "good" bottles.

Lub me some eth!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

blackjackcat

Awards
I have used it 4 days a week for the last 18 months. No tolerance issues, I could not really tell a difference from the OG Craze and the current ones I have bought. and the best pre-workout I have ever used(and I have used a lot). I do get sleep issues with it but its not too bad.

Jas

Awards
I bought a tub back in Feb of the Berry Lemonade, from Healthy Kingdoms, a New York seller off Amazon.co.uk, interesting its out of stock there right now.

Perhaps even more interesting is Driven Sports website blog published a listing a claim of counterfeit sellers, apparently in mostly based Europe. For me, it would make more sense to post a list of Legit Sellers & Distributors they supply to, your doing a favour to them too by endorsing them sellers & distributors too.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Took 2 scoops yesterday around 5pm. Tried to go to bed around 11, but couldn't fall asleep until 2am.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Used it before many times. On my top list of Pre workouts. You will feel a much stronger mind muscle connection, focus and energy. Solid Pre workout

Jas

Awards
Bigadam i'm prepared to try it once more again. I've got some PES Enhanced on its way now, so Craze will have to wait for now. I'll be working out next week on PES Enhanced as they've done good products before, and i've been pleased with what they did with Erase, and Alphamine, both good products.

So for now, i'll be putting the rest of the craze tub away in the garage for a month or so, as its time to give some of my hard earned money to another supplement company.

I see some companies offer a money back guarantee if you order online and unhappy with the product, not sure if DS do or want to do this. Any reps here?

rooster1

Awards
Craze and Super Pump Max are my two favorite pre-workout mixes. I'm very sensitive to stims and neither of these make me feel sick or cracked out. Keep in mind, I use less than one full scoop of Craze om most days and 1 scoop of Super Pump. I just recently tried a few free samples of 1MR, Lecheek Speed X and VPX Friction. I found them all to be too strong for me. I absolutely cannot stand beta alanine and all the Speed X and Friction are loaded with it. Give Craze a try and don't believe all of the internet folklore surrounding it. I think it's a quality product like everything else I've used by DS.

Jas

Awards
I totally understand there is competition between various companies, but I am just a customer who bought Craze after seeing it advertised in Flex and Muscular Development magazine's here in the UK, that's why I tried it. I don't have a vested interest in any supplement company, or a mentality to just jump on the bandwagon and be a hater without trying the product first myself.

Only after trying it, and getting no results from using it twice, did I start to research the forums and youtube videos and comments. It appeared that I wasn't the only one who was getting no results on DS Nutrition's Craze. There were really other people out there who experienced more negative side affects / thoughts, than positive feeling's from it. At the end of the day I have had two bad experiences trying it, and many others out there haven't got what they wanted from it - focus, energy, and pump. When I have tried it, and others have, enough is enough. I'm onto using a different supplement company, now.

So whatever was in it before that you or some were raving about or are still, its either not in all the bottles out there, its been removed, or there are some distributor sellers with good stock, and your getting it from them. Where did I get my bottle from, an American New York based seller on Amazon.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I totally understand there is competition between various companies, but I am just a customer who bought Craze after seeing it advertised in Flex and Muscular Development magazine's here in the UK, that's why I tried it. I don't have a vested interest in any supplement company, or a mentality to just jump on the bandwagon and be a hater without trying the product first myself.

Only after trying it, and getting no results from using it twice, did I start to research the forums and youtube videos and comments. It appeared that I wasn't the only one who was getting no results on DS Nutrition's Craze. There were really other people out there who experienced more negative side affects / thoughts, than positive feeling's from it. At the end of the day I have had two bad experiences trying it, and many others out there haven't got what they wanted from it - focus, energy, and pump. When I have tried it, and others have, enough is enough. I'm onto using a different supplement company, now.

So whatever was in it before that you or some were raving about or are still, its either not in all the bottles out there, its been removed, or there are some distributor sellers with good stock, and your getting it from them. Where did I get my bottle from, an American New York based seller on Amazon.
Your effects may vary depending on which batch you get. Apparently some are spiked and some are not. If it sucks, return it and ask for a new lot.

WormyJackal

WormyJackal

Awards
Pretty crack-like preworkout. Great for a Headphones on- in the zone kinda day
This^ I always stay in that zone and keep listening to my headset long after my workout on craze

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't give me that wired to the extreme crackhead feeling but instead a nice subtle speedy feeling in which I would lose track of time and be in the gym for way too much longer than I should :p

It's a good product IMO.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't give me that wired to the extreme crackhead feeling but instead a nice subtle speedy feeling in which I would lose track of time and be in the gym for way too much longer than I should :p

It's a good product IMO.
This with OG version only for me.