PES Erase - Cortisol/Dried Out
- 07-08-2013, 05:14 AM
- 07-08-2013, 06:05 AM
07-08-2013, 08:01 AM
07-08-2013, 08:08 AM
At the moment I have raised it slightly, I am on approximately 150g carbs per day. I was lower going into my last photo shoot a couple of weeks and am steadily increasing it in a reverse dieting style to try and mitigate rebound fat gain.
07-08-2013, 08:11 AM
07-08-2013, 08:13 AM
07-08-2013, 08:16 AM
07-08-2013, 08:23 AM
07-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Erase will reduce nephronal water, therefore I would think it would come back once you're no longer using it.
07-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Erase is something special no doubt... I low carb diet as well and I keep mine around 100-150 like ben. When I get below 100 I deflate to the point where I'll feel I have to carb up to spare muscle loss. The mind is a wonderful thing.
PEScience Representativehttp://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
07-08-2013, 10:30 PM
07-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Well thanks for answering my questions.
Also, I gotta know... I've been storing my bottle of Erase in the fridge. Is this alright?
07-09-2013, 12:12 AM
07-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Other than multis, that's where I store them. I shouldn't? Does cold-temperature affect the androsta-35-diene-717-dione?
07-09-2013, 12:43 AM
07-09-2013, 03:00 AM
07-09-2013, 06:55 AM
07-09-2013, 08:23 AM
07-09-2013, 05:30 PM
07-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Machmood in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-09-2011, 09:22 PM
- By Ddono25 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 30Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:03 PM
- By soontobbeast in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:30 AM
- By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 193Last Post: 06-18-2010, 09:43 AM
- By BigAl in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-13-2003, 04:26 AM