PES Erase - Cortisol/Dried Out

  1. PES Erase - Cortisol/Dried Out


    I really like the cortisol management of ERASE. My question is, once I'm off of ERASE, how can I keep this dried out look?
    Right now, my diet is split 40/40/20. Would I have to increase protein and reduce carbs?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    I really like the cortisol management of ERASE. My question is, once I'm off of ERASE, how can I keep this dried out look?
    Right now, my diet is split 40/40/20. Would I have to increase protein and reduce carbs?
    Unfortunately, if you want the physique hardening effects of Erase you need to be taking Erase lol.

    I am low carb and Erase always makes my physique look harder.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. Ben, what's low carb for you?
    •   
       


  4. At the moment I have raised it slightly, I am on approximately 150g carbs per day. I was lower going into my last photo shoot a couple of weeks and am steadily increasing it in a reverse dieting style to try and mitigate rebound fat gain.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    At the moment I have raised it slightly, I am on approximately 150g carbs per day. I was lower going into my last photo shoot a couple of weeks and am steadily increasing it in a reverse dieting style to try and mitigate rebound fat gain.
    So when you go low - are you sub 50g or < 50 but < 100g?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So when you go low - are you sub 50g or < 50 but < 100g?
    I was about 100g.

    I would only use my advice as a reference point though. I am battling my own psychological and physiological issues when I diet which Cyrus crucifies me over.

    I am always honest with what I am doing though so when people ask I will tell them.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was about 100g.

    I would only use my advice as a reference point though. I am battling my own psychological and physiological issues when I diet which Cyrus crucifies me over.

    I am always honest with what I am doing though so when people ask I will tell them.
    I know what you mean mate. I've just been through a two week <30 g per day. Whilst I lost fat I don't think I lost more than I would have if I reduced ma kcals by an equivalent amount. But, carb consumption still messes with my head even though research shows as long as protein is sufficient its the deficit that's most important.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    I know what you mean mate. I've just been through a two week <30 g per day. Whilst I lost fat I don't think I lost more than I would have if I reduced ma kcals by an equivalent amount. But, carb consumption still messes with my head even though research shows as long as protein is sufficient its the deficit that's most important.
    Agreed. I was discussing this last night.

    Sometimes I have to reassure myself of what research says to try and get myself out of bad habits.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Erase will reduce nephronal water, therefore I would think it would come back once you're no longer using it.

  10. Erase is something special no doubt... I low carb diet as well and I keep mine around 100-150 like ben. When I get below 100 I deflate to the point where I'll feel I have to carb up to spare muscle loss. The mind is a wonderful thing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Erase is something special no doubt... I low carb diet as well and I keep mine around 100-150 like ben. When I get below 100 I deflate to the point where I'll feel I have to carb up to spare muscle loss. The mind is a wonderful thing.
    I feel I would struggle cognitively with 100g carbs daily.

  12. Damn...
    Well thanks for answering my questions.

    Also, I gotta know... I've been storing my bottle of Erase in the fridge. Is this alright?

  13. Why have you been storing it in the fridge vs. a dry, cool place?

  14. Other than multis, that's where I store them. I shouldn't? Does cold-temperature affect the androsta-35-diene-717-dione?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Damn...
    Well thanks for answering my questions.

    Also, I gotta know... I've been storing my bottle of Erase in the fridge. Is this alright?
    This shouldn't affect the Erase, but isn't necessary either.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. You are fine, I store my fish oil in the fridge along my b-vitamins.
    doing my own thang!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I feel I would struggle cognitively with 100g carbs daily.
    I write my name and address on the label of my underwear.

    After a while you get used to forgetting where you work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I write my name and address on the label of my underwear.

    After a while you get used to forgetting where you work.
    My 20 minute transit to work would turn into an hour.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I was about 100g.

    I would only use my advice as a reference point though. I am battling my own psychological and physiological issues when I diet which Cyrus crucifies me over.

    I am always honest with what I am doing though so when people ask I will tell them.
    Ben have you ever tried carb cycling?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    Ben have you ever tried carb cycling?
    I include high carb days rather than cycling low, medium and high days. I am not perpetually low carb, although I have done it before.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES erase, cortisol and lean xtreme
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 08:22 PM
  2. PES Erase Out Of Stock
    By Ddono25 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. do all chemical cortisol 'blockers' dry out joints?
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 193
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
  5. drying out for precontest prep?
    By BigAl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:26 AM
Log in
Log in