Best Cutting Agent.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Best Cutting Agent.

What's going on, I'm in need of some help here, im looking for a great cutting agent that gets results! I've taken Animal Cuts and seen some but very little results. I am currently taking TrenV and it's doing better than Animal Cuts but I wanna see if there is anything better out there.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

As far as supplements are concerned, PES Alphamine is probably the most comprehensive fat burning formula out there, with emphases on focus, energy, thermogenesis, adrenergic signaling, muscle-sparing, thyroid support, and glucose control.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wait, TrenV? Immense labs? Trenavar?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    As far as supplements are concerned, PES Alphamine is probably the most comprehensive fat burning formula out there, with emphases on focus, energy, thermogenesis, adrenergic signaling, muscle-sparing, thyroid support, and glucose control.
    Thanks for the response, I'll have to check it out.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Wait, TrenV? Immense labs? Trenavar?
    Yeah and it's made by Warrior Labs.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol do u even know what youre taking?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol do u even know what youre taking?
    Yeah it's a prohormone
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.08%

Quote Originally Posted by CrankL View Post

Yeah it's a prohormone
    then why are you asking for something better in the supplement section?

why do i get the feeling u dont know what youre doing? i hope its just the shortness of the op
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

then why are you asking for something better in the supplement section?
    Just seeing maybe there is a stronger prohormone or cutting agent
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

This stacked with Alpha T-2 right now, while i am not losing much weight i am seeing the mirror change very fast. A great recomping and fat burning tool and stack. Highly suggest it.

others are Cellucor T7 and WS1 or D4 Thermal Shock/Super HD
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

Anavar has been th best cutting agent I have ever used. It is effective and easy to take no side effects either. I think this is the one I would go with for sure. Make sure you dose it correctly
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Hrrmmmmmm............

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.44%

Enhanced and alpha T2 morning & Alphamine and alpha T2 afternoon. Be prepared to sweat
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.55%

Alpha T2 + Decimate
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%

Dexaprine xR has done me wonders in several contest preps, wouldn't go without it. I do though, plan on stacking Dexaprine XR with alpha t2 next run. Both products, very different get tons and tons of great, positive reviews all over.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

If you're already into prohormones and such, look into T3 and add in a GDA (Like SSV2 or DCP2.0) and stim fat burner (Like Lean EFX Refined)
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

To keep fat away on PCT don't forget to have proper Cortisol control like Reduce-XT , 4-6 caps a day on PCT just makes it perfect to help preserve gains AND keep fat away since you have to be eating at least at maintenance to recover!

A good GDA like suggested would be magnificent. SSV2 and Recompadrol are the ones I have tried and loved. As far as mixing more hormones...T3 is a route...I would recommend the Epi+Tren combo more if you want for drying out and fat burning effects! Keep BP and HR in check, if too high, I wouldn't recommend adding either stimulants or another hormone...

For only stimulants: Alphamine, I've loved it and the flavors are good. As mentioned, I wouldn't recommend adding another hormone AND also stimulants, it would be overkill!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    To keep fat away on PCT don't forget to have proper Cortisol control like Reduce-XT , 4-6 caps a day on PCT just makes it perfect to help preserve gains AND keep fat away since you have to be eating at least at maintenance to recover!

A good GDA like suggested would be magnificent. SSV2 and Recompadrol are the ones I have tried and loved. As far as mixing more hormones...T3 is a route...I would recommend the Epi+Tren combo more if you want for drying out and fat burning effects! Keep BP and HR in check, if too high, I wouldn't recommend adding either stimulants or another hormone...

For only stimulants: Alphamine, I've loved it and the flavors are good. As mentioned, I wouldn't recommend adding another hormone AND also stimulants, it would be overkill!!
    reason i suggested a stim fat burner with T3 was mostly for the appetite suppression. T3 is known to make hunger go through the roof which can be extremely challenging
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    reason i suggested a stim fat burner with T3 was mostly for the appetite suppression. T3 is known to make hunger go through the roof which can be extremely challenging
    Oh not going against you! It's, like I said, another route. I remember some chats I had a while back with Rodja and it is true...unless pharma grade T3 is involved, dosing and ratios per ml can be edgy on research chemicals...purity can be questionable too and it is a bit dangerous to play with it unless you have the idea of how much you are exactly getting into you!

More of paranoia for it than anything else ! I think I didn't make it clear and I see where you think I was going against you. When I said another hormone I meant directly Epi (or SD , etc) or the like, not T3...should've been more specific! Totally agreeing with you that an appetite suppressor with T3 is a good idea!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

ecay
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    ecay
    As much as I love Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirin (sometimes)+Yohimbe or Alpha-Y...wouldn't it be dangerous for BP and HR with Trenavar? Just wondering...I do not have experience of mixing both, perhaps if he has experience with those mixings and his HR and BP permit...why not?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.46%

Oh not going against you! It's, like I said, another route. I remember some chats I had a while back with Rodja and it is true...unless pharma grade T3 is involved, dosing and ratios per ml can be edgy on research chemicals...purity can be questionable too and it is a bit dangerous to play with it unless you have the idea of how much you are exactly getting into you!

More of paranoia for it than anything else ! I think I didn't make it clear and I see where you think I was going against you. When I said another hormone I meant directly Epi (or SD , etc) or the like, not T3...should've been more specific! Totally agreeing with you that an appetite suppressor with T3 is a good idea!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
    cool, no problem! caution def needs to be taken when using stims with steriod PHs fo sho
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

I have mixed a couple of mild prohormones without cycle support and my BP went through the roof! I never measured it, but I started suffering from intense headaches and one morning I looked in the mirror and saw I had burst a blood vessel in one of my eyes, so I ceased immediately. Be careful with multiple prohormones and stims.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

As much as I love Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirin (sometimes)+Yohimbe or Alpha-Y...wouldn't it be dangerous for BP and HR with Trenavar? Just wondering...I do not have experience of mixing both, perhaps if he has experience with those mixings and his HR and BP permit...why not?
    Yeah, youre right; I misread his post. Laziness on my part
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great recommendations cel. I'd also add SNS GCB to help prevent the "carb damage" from overeating while on T3. Also, Alpha-T2 has built-in GDA effects (with human data).
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Great recommendations cel. I'd also add SNS GCB to help prevent the "carb damage" from overeating while on T3. Also, Alpha-T2 has built-in GDA effects (with human data).
    Long time no see buddy, and thanks. A little off-topic, I've been having Recompadrol + 1g Agmatine Sulfate and 2 caps SNS-GCBE twice a day, with only 2 caps recompadrol on the first and then 1 on the second...Gotta admit I am liking the combo! Thoughts? I think this is a good GDA route.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

ecay
    Yep completely agreed. I never knew why mr.cooper and others always recommended this until I tried it myself. EC is king of natural cutting.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Is this the compound? 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one? If so, you might want to consider running Inhibit P alongside as it appears to cause gyno flare up from what i've read. What kind of PCT do you have lined up?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%

Long time no see buddy, and thanks. A little off-topic, I've been having Recompadrol + 1g Agmatine Sulfate and 2 caps SNS-GCBE twice a day, with only 2 caps recompadrol on the first and then 1 on the second...Gotta admit I am liking the combo! Thoughts? I think this is a good GDA route.
    You are probably blocking a good bit of carbs, but what does get through is subject to great insulin sensitivity. Great stack if weight loss is your goal
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.55%

Oleuropein?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

You are probably blocking a good bit of carbs, but what does get through is subject to great insulin sensitivity. Great stack if weight loss is your goal
    For now it is...cleaning up the mess that the time off from my surgery left me...Thanks Cybear!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Oleuropein?
    Human trial

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23516412
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.88%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Anavar has been th best cutting agent I have ever used. It is effective and easy to take no side effects either. I think this is the one I would go with for sure. Make sure you dose it correctly

Depending on dose there most certainly are possibles sides. Liver values get nailed as does HDL levels.

To the op, increase your cardio when cycle is over add alphamine and erase currently loving this stack.
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%

Depends on whether or not you are looking for something anabolic or not. If you are then there is Anavar its one of the most effective cutting agents out there and doesn't have the costly side effects that some of the other anabolics have. This is the one I would go with.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

As an aside from OP's plans...whatever happened to 7-keto? I know reduce xt is something similar I haven't really looked into it but I saw some 7-keto the other day on Amazon and don't know what a good dose is, if it would be worth buying..anyone know/have any experience?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.03%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Depends on whether or not you are looking for something anabolic or not. If you are then there is Anavar its one of the most effective cutting agents out there and doesn't have the costly side effects that some of the other anabolics have. This is the one I would go with.
    Its so expensive dough
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%

As an aside from OP's plans...whatever happened to 7-keto? I know reduce xt is something similar I haven't really looked into it but I saw some 7-keto the other day on Amazon and don't know what a good dose is, if it would be worth buying..anyone know/have any experience?
    Pretty much bunk orally, but 7-OH is a good way to get the oral effects
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.21%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Damn, t3 crushes my appetite!
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Damn, t3 crushes my appetite!
    i was looking into liquid t3 as a cutting agent (referred from a friend of mine) think its worth it or should i look into somethin else?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Digging the back and forth in here
    Independent Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. best cutting agent to stay anabolic?
    By Mike1605 in forum Anabolics