Best Cutting Agent.
- 07-09-2013, 12:41 AM
- 07-09-2013, 12:50 AM
- 07-09-2013, 01:11 AM
07-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Depends on whether or not you are looking for something anabolic or not. If you are then there is Anavar its one of the most effective cutting agents out there and doesn't have the costly side effects that some of the other anabolics have. This is the one I would go with.
07-09-2013, 02:56 AM
As an aside from OP's plans...whatever happened to 7-keto? I know reduce xt is something similar I haven't really looked into it but I saw some 7-keto the other day on Amazon and don't know what a good dose is, if it would be worth buying..anyone know/have any experience?
07-09-2013, 02:57 AM
07-09-2013, 03:05 AM
07-09-2013, 03:44 AM
07-09-2013, 04:14 AM
07-09-2013, 05:03 AM
07-09-2013, 05:40 AM
That being said, if you are uncomfortable in ANY way with playing with hormonals, there are plenty of other options at your disposal and you should opt for those first before dabbling with T3, IMO.
Alpha t-2 stack with Thyrocaps! Wham.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
07-09-2013, 08:27 AM
07-09-2013, 12:45 PM
07-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mike1605 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:34 AM
- By pooh_mole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2004, 08:23 PM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2004, 06:02 AM
- By NoviceSekinHelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-11-2003, 01:00 AM
- By JWest0926 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:24 AM