Best Cutting Agent.

CrankL

Awards
What's going on, I'm in need of some help here, im looking for a great cutting agent that gets results! I've taken Animal Cuts and seen some but very little results. I am currently taking TrenV and it's doing better than Animal Cuts but I wanna see if there is anything better out there.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As far as supplements are concerned, PES Alphamine is probably the most comprehensive fat burning formula out there, with emphases on focus, energy, thermogenesis, adrenergic signaling, muscle-sparing, thyroid support, and glucose control.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, TrenV? Immense labs? Trenavar?

CrankL

Awards
As far as supplements are concerned, PES Alphamine is probably the most comprehensive fat burning formula out there, with emphases on focus, energy, thermogenesis, adrenergic signaling, muscle-sparing, thyroid support, and glucose control.
Thanks for the response, I'll have to check it out.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol do u even know what youre taking?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah it's a prohormone
then why are you asking for something better in the supplement section?

why do i get the feeling u dont know what youre doing? i hope its just the shortness of the op

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This stacked with Alpha T-2 right now, while i am not losing much weight i am seeing the mirror change very fast. A great recomping and fat burning tool and stack. Highly suggest it.

others are Cellucor T7 and WS1 or D4 Thermal Shock/Super HD

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anavar has been th best cutting agent I have ever used. It is effective and easy to take no side effects either. I think this is the one I would go with for sure. Make sure you dose it correctly

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hrrmmmmmm............

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Enhanced and alpha T2 morning & Alphamine and alpha T2 afternoon. Be prepared to sweat

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dexaprine xR has done me wonders in several contest preps, wouldn't go without it. I do though, plan on stacking Dexaprine XR with alpha t2 next run. Both products, very different get tons and tons of great, positive reviews all over.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're already into prohormones and such, look into T3 and add in a GDA (Like SSV2 or DCP2.0) and stim fat burner (Like Lean EFX Refined)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
To keep fat away on PCT don't forget to have proper Cortisol control like Reduce-XT , 4-6 caps a day on PCT just makes it perfect to help preserve gains AND keep fat away since you have to be eating at least at maintenance to recover!

A good GDA like suggested would be magnificent. SSV2 and Recompadrol are the ones I have tried and loved. As far as mixing more hormones...T3 is a route...I would recommend the Epi+Tren combo more if you want for drying out and fat burning effects! Keep BP and HR in check, if too high, I wouldn't recommend adding either stimulants or another hormone...

For only stimulants: Alphamine, I've loved it and the flavors are good. As mentioned, I wouldn't recommend adding another hormone AND also stimulants, it would be overkill!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To keep fat away on PCT don't forget to have proper Cortisol control like Reduce-XT , 4-6 caps a day on PCT just makes it perfect to help preserve gains AND keep fat away since you have to be eating at least at maintenance to recover!

A good GDA like suggested would be magnificent. SSV2 and Recompadrol are the ones I have tried and loved. As far as mixing more hormones...T3 is a route...I would recommend the Epi+Tren combo more if you want for drying out and fat burning effects! Keep BP and HR in check, if too high, I wouldn't recommend adding either stimulants or another hormone...

For only stimulants: Alphamine, I've loved it and the flavors are good. As mentioned, I wouldn't recommend adding another hormone AND also stimulants, it would be overkill!!
reason i suggested a stim fat burner with T3 was mostly for the appetite suppression. T3 is known to make hunger go through the roof which can be extremely challenging

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
reason i suggested a stim fat burner with T3 was mostly for the appetite suppression. T3 is known to make hunger go through the roof which can be extremely challenging
Oh not going against you! It's, like I said, another route. I remember some chats I had a while back with Rodja and it is true...unless pharma grade T3 is involved, dosing and ratios per ml can be edgy on research chemicals...purity can be questionable too and it is a bit dangerous to play with it unless you have the idea of how much you are exactly getting into you!

More of paranoia for it than anything else :D! I think I didn't make it clear and I see where you think I was going against you. When I said another hormone I meant directly Epi (or SD , etc) or the like, not T3...should've been more specific! Totally agreeing with you that an appetite suppressor with T3 is a good idea!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
ecay

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As much as I love Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirin (sometimes)+Yohimbe or Alpha-Y...wouldn't it be dangerous for BP and HR with Trenavar? Just wondering...I do not have experience of mixing both, perhaps if he has experience with those mixings and his HR and BP permit...why not?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh not going against you! It's, like I said, another route. I remember some chats I had a while back with Rodja and it is true...unless pharma grade T3 is involved, dosing and ratios per ml can be edgy on research chemicals...purity can be questionable too and it is a bit dangerous to play with it unless you have the idea of how much you are exactly getting into you!

More of paranoia for it than anything else :D! I think I didn't make it clear and I see where you think I was going against you. When I said another hormone I meant directly Epi (or SD , etc) or the like, not T3...should've been more specific! Totally agreeing with you that an appetite suppressor with T3 is a good idea!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding!
cool, no problem! caution def needs to be taken when using stims with steriod PHs fo sho

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have mixed a couple of mild prohormones without cycle support and my BP went through the roof! I never measured it, but I started suffering from intense headaches and one morning I looked in the mirror and saw I had burst a blood vessel in one of my eyes, so I ceased immediately. Be careful with multiple prohormones and stims.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love Ephedrine+Caffeine+Aspirin (sometimes)+Yohimbe or Alpha-Y...wouldn't it be dangerous for BP and HR with Trenavar? Just wondering...I do not have experience of mixing both, perhaps if he has experience with those mixings and his HR and BP permit...why not?
Yeah, youre right; I misread his post. Laziness on my part

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Great recommendations cel. I'd also add SNS GCB to help prevent the "carb damage" from overeating while on T3. Also, Alpha-T2 has built-in GDA effects (with human data).

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great recommendations cel. I'd also add SNS GCB to help prevent the "carb damage" from overeating while on T3. Also, Alpha-T2 has built-in GDA effects (with human data).
Long time no see buddy, and thanks. A little off-topic, I've been having Recompadrol + 1g Agmatine Sulfate and 2 caps SNS-GCBE twice a day, with only 2 caps recompadrol on the first and then 1 on the second...Gotta admit I am liking the combo! Thoughts? I think this is a good GDA route.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is this the compound? 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one? If so, you might want to consider running Inhibit P alongside as it appears to cause gyno flare up from what i've read. What kind of PCT do you have lined up?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Long time no see buddy, and thanks. A little off-topic, I've been having Recompadrol + 1g Agmatine Sulfate and 2 caps SNS-GCBE twice a day, with only 2 caps recompadrol on the first and then 1 on the second...Gotta admit I am liking the combo! Thoughts? I think this is a good GDA route.
You are probably blocking a good bit of carbs, but what does get through is subject to great insulin sensitivity. Great stack if weight loss is your goal

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oleuropein?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are probably blocking a good bit of carbs, but what does get through is subject to great insulin sensitivity. Great stack if weight loss is your goal
For now it is...cleaning up the mess that the time off from my surgery left me...Thanks Cybear!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Anavar has been th best cutting agent I have ever used. It is effective and easy to take no side effects either. I think this is the one I would go with for sure. Make sure you dose it correctly

Depending on dose there most certainly are possibles sides. Liver values get nailed as does HDL levels.

To the op, increase your cardio when cycle is over add alphamine and erase currently loving this stack.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depends on whether or not you are looking for something anabolic or not. If you are then there is Anavar its one of the most effective cutting agents out there and doesn't have the costly side effects that some of the other anabolics have. This is the one I would go with.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
As an aside from OP's plans...whatever happened to 7-keto? I know reduce xt is something similar I haven't really looked into it but I saw some 7-keto the other day on Amazon and don't know what a good dose is, if it would be worth buying..anyone know/have any experience?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Depends on whether or not you are looking for something anabolic or not. If you are then there is Anavar its one of the most effective cutting agents out there and doesn't have the costly side effects that some of the other anabolics have. This is the one I would go with.
Its so expensive dough

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As an aside from OP's plans...whatever happened to 7-keto? I know reduce xt is something similar I haven't really looked into it but I saw some 7-keto the other day on Amazon and don't know what a good dose is, if it would be worth buying..anyone know/have any experience?
Pretty much bunk orally, but 7-OH is a good way to get the oral effects

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, t3 crushes my appetite!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Digging the back and forth in here

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i was looking into liquid t3 as a cutting agent (referred from a friend of mine) think its worth it or should i look into somethin else?
EDIT: didn't see your other thread.

That being said, if you are uncomfortable in ANY way with playing with hormonals, there are plenty of other options at your disposal and you should opt for those first before dabbling with T3, IMO.

Alpha t-2 stack with Thyrocaps! Wham.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pretty much bunk orally, but 7-OH is a good way to get the oral effects
^ dat. I love Reduce-XT.

Aside from that if you want 7-keto why not try 7-Spray from prototype nutrition? Many old timers here have liked it. Seems the transdermal route is better for it anyway.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDIT: didn't see your other thread.

That being said, if you are uncomfortable in ANY way with playing with hormonals, there are plenty of other options at your disposal and you should opt for those first before dabbling with T3, IMO.

Alpha t-2 stack with Thyrocaps! Wham.
Thyrocaps is a great addition to most fat loss stacks