Reccomended Stack? X-factor, DAA, Versa1, and/or AnabetaEl

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
I am looking to put together a stack and have the following supplementsavailable:
- X factor
- Versa-1
- DAA
- Anabeta Elite
I’ve seen some recommendations for Xfactor and Anabeta Elite stacked together. Wanted to get some feedback to see if there are any other recommended combinations to go along with Xfactor from the supplements I have above.
Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran any of the supplements solo yet?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ran any of the supplements solo yet?
This would be my first question. No need combining all that , especially if you haven't used it before. What are your goals right now?

With that said, I'd probably split them into two stacks and run one before the other:
Stack 1- X-factor + GMS + Carnitine
Stack 2- ABE + DAA

You could run the V-1 with either or use it at another time.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This would be my first question. No need combining all that , especially if you haven't used it before. What are your goals right now?

With that said, I'd probably split them into two stacks and run one before the other:
Stack 1- X-factor + GMS + Carnitine
Stack 2- ABE + DAA

You could run the V-1 with either or use it at another time.
I like this set up.

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I have run X factor a few times before solo and have had great success with it each time, the others I have not yet. I have all of these available from previous purchases which is the main reason I am interested in seeing if there is any value to stacking.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! I have run X factor a few times before solo and have had great success with it each time, the others I have not yet. I have all of these available from previous purchases which is the main reason I am interested in seeing if there is any value to stacking.
How many bottles of each do you have?

kixazz2529

kixazz2529

Awards
1 X Factor(200ct), 2 Versa-1, 2 Anabeta Elite, 100g of DAA.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go:
Weeks 1-6: 6-8 caps XF + Carnitine + GMS
Weeks 5-12: ABE + DAA

That would give slight overlap (and considering the effects of ArA may still be present a week or two after ending use) between all the products and would be a very effective depending on diet and training.

What are your current goals and plan looking like?