Best pre workout opinion.

1. Best pre workout opinion.

Alright guys well I'm off cycle of tren test sd winny. Huge blast . Haven't used a pre workout in many years. The last one was jack. Use to get up to 4 scoops so I have a high tolerance to stims. Looking for something that will give me a good pump with energy. Anyone used enhanced? Will take any advice and research it. So lay it out there boys. And give me your reasons why u recommend your product. Thanks again.

2. I also have high tolerance to Stimson, personally I love the tingle in the face I usually add beta alanine to all my pre workouts. I like in no order..

1. C4 with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

2. Mr Hyde stacked with mr jackell

3. Jack3d stacked with hemavol with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

4. Black coffee with 3 grams of beta alanine

Hemavol is a great pre workout that can be stacked with almost anything, awesome pumps from this product
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat727 View Post
    I also have high tolerance to Stimson, personally I love the tingle in the face I usually add beta alanine to all my pre workouts. I like in no order..

1. C4 with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

2. Mr Hyde stacked with mr jackell

3. Jack3d stacked with hemavol with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

4. Black coffee with 3 grams of beta alanine

Hemavol is a great pre workout that can be stacked with almost anything, awesome pumps from this product
    Big fan of C4 here too

Enhanced by PES is good
    White Flood Reborn by CL
    Core Fury
    San Fierce Domination
    APS mesomorph

all solid.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   

4. Man gameday, best out right now imo

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Alright guys well I'm off cycle of tren test sd winny. Huge blast . Haven't used a pre workout in many years. The last one was jack. Use to get up to 4 scoops so I have a high tolerance to stims. Looking for something that will give me a good pump with energy. Anyone used enhanced? Will take any advice and research it. So lay it out there boys. And give me your reasons why u recommend your product. Thanks again.
    Thank you for your interest in Enhanced.

As you want to research the products (and rightly so), here is a thread to help you out. What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other reps.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

6. If you like stimms, be on the look out for our new product stimul8, by finaflex. Beta logs at AM at the moment, with some stimm junks as testers. Looking good!!!

It will hit the market soon I hope....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

7. Enhanced

Finaflex has a new one coming out called stimul8. Very good so far for all beta testers.

Another option is stacking MAN body octane with a stim of your choice as the ingredients in BO will help endurance and strength (cit mal and BA).

Max Pump has a nitrate salt version of betaine anhydrous which is also very effective.

I like the following combos
    Alphamine/enhanced
    Focus XT/body octane
    Hemavol/focus XT
    Alphamine/max pump
    Focus XT + cit mal and BA
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

8. Tonnes of combos or single products that are fit for purpose:
    Enhanced will have you covered with pumps + energy
    White Flood Reborn + Agmatine
    Focus XT + Agmatine + Cit Mal (or Hemavol)
    C4
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

9. Enhanced is a phenomenal choice, as would is Origin from Genomyx.

10. On paper Enhanced is a great choice, i've yet to try it but judging by the response it's quite solid. I'm partial to Focus XT simply because i don't need much more than help with focus. Also i can stack ergogens with it and increase the effectiveness. Plus Focus XT doubles as a study aid which is a win win haha.

11. Enhanced has really gotten a lot of love. I know I personally have to get around to trying it one day.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

12. If you need a strong stim then Enhanced and Uncut would be my suggestions. Seems like you are on the right track already, Enhanced is pretty unique with its stim components.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

13. Stimul8 will be hitting shelves very soon. Judging from the beta testers it's going to knock a lot of socks off.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Man gameday, best out right now imo
    Thanks for the feedback, and agreed!

15. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Enhanced has really gotten a lot of love. I know I personally have to get around to trying it one day.
    It's a great pre workout won't be disappointed.

16. Thanks guys seems like I already hit the nail on the head. Price wise enhanced is easy on the wallet as well. Considering a lot of these supplements are more than an entire cycle of AAS. If anyone has any more recommendations I'm all ears.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Thanks guys seems like I already hit the nail on the head. Price wise enhanced is easy on the wallet as well. Considering a lot of these supplements are more than an entire cycle of AAS. If anyone has any more recommendations I'm all ears.
    For performance and pump as well as a kick in the pants IGNITE 2 is awesome. I think it was 20 bucks on nutraplanet last time I checked.

(Sorry posted the old formulation this is the new one)

Biotin 100 mcg33%

IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX7,326 mg**

ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
    CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)

NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX
    AMINOSTERONE™† (d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL), d-Aspartic Salt
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

18. C4 or white flood I like these two a lot

19. Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    C4 or white flood I like these two a lot
    Especially the new White Flood.

20. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Especially the new White Flood.
    White flood? Have to look into that

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    White flood? Have to look into that

22. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Thanks bro

23. Alpha Rage by MGN is a great pre workout supplement that is proven to give you increased energy and max focus. This is what I use on a daily basis

24. We just had a run of loggers finish up with Powermax by Performax Labs and all were very pleased with the results. If you're looking for a good pump with good clean energy and focus we can get you some samples to try and help in your decision. Let me know if you have any questions or PM me your addy and we can get you set up! Here's a link to our reviews on this site for you to check through as well!

PowerMax (40 Servings)

25. Enhanced, Uncut, and Craze are g2g in my book
    doing my own thang!

26. Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Man gameday, best out right now imo

Gameday has to be the strongest stim product out right now.All you need is a 1/2 scoop.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

For performance and pump as well as a kick in the pants IGNITE 2 is awesome. I think it was 20 bucks on nutraplanet last time I checked.

(Sorry posted the old formulation this is the new one)

Biotin 100 mcg33%

IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX7,326 mg**

ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
    1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
    CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)

NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX
    AMINOSTERONE™† (d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL), d-Aspartic Salt
    I use Ignite2 as well. I stack it with Max Pump. If you're looking for pumps and a good stim, this combo is amazing.
    I've tried many other PWO but this combo is the best that I've found.
    Second to this I'd choose Muscle Marinade/Condense. Muscle Marinade was a little much for me but this combo was pretty damn good as well.

28. Enhanced, Acute FX (I go above 4 cap rec and take 6 whooooo), and Maximize Intense (preferably w/ 1,3D in it)
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

29. Enhanced

Alphamine + Agmatine

White Flood
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

30. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Gameday has to be the strongest stim product out right now.All you need is a 1/2 scoop.
    Googling that now..

I have yet to use anything more powerful than Maximize Intense and Muscle Marinade.

Mike

31. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Googling that now..

I have yet to use anything more powerful than Maximize Intense and Muscle Marinade.

Mike
    Muscle Marinade is another great stim product but never used Maximize Intense. The thing I like best about Game Day is that all I need is a 1/2 scoop and I'm good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Pre-Workout Product for WOMEN
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
  2. BEST Pre-Workout Product.
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. BEST pre-workout supp EVER!
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27