Best pre workout opinion.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys well I'm off cycle of tren test sd winny. Huge blast . Haven't used a pre workout in many years. The last one was jack. Use to get up to 4 scoops so I have a high tolerance to stims. Looking for something that will give me a good pump with energy. Anyone used enhanced? Will take any advice and research it. So lay it out there boys. And give me your reasons why u recommend your product. Thanks again.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
I also have high tolerance to Stimson, personally I love the tingle in the face I usually add beta alanine to all my pre workouts. I like in no order..

1. C4 with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

2. Mr Hyde stacked with mr jackell

3. Jack3d stacked with hemavol with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

4. Black coffee with 3 grams of beta alanine

Hemavol is a great pre workout that can be stacked with almost anything, awesome pumps from this product

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I also have high tolerance to Stimson, personally I love the tingle in the face I usually add beta alanine to all my pre workouts. I like in no order..

1. C4 with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

2. Mr Hyde stacked with mr jackell

3. Jack3d stacked with hemavol with 1.5 grams of beta alanine

4. Black coffee with 3 grams of beta alanine

Hemavol is a great pre workout that can be stacked with almost anything, awesome pumps from this product
Big fan of C4 here too

Enhanced by PES is good
White Flood Reborn by CL
Core Fury
San Fierce Domination
APS mesomorph

all solid.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys well I'm off cycle of tren test sd winny. Huge blast . Haven't used a pre workout in many years. The last one was jack. Use to get up to 4 scoops so I have a high tolerance to stims. Looking for something that will give me a good pump with energy. Anyone used enhanced? Will take any advice and research it. So lay it out there boys. And give me your reasons why u recommend your product. Thanks again.
Thank you for your interest in Enhanced. :)

As you want to research the products (and rightly so), here is a thread to help you out. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/229547-what-your-favorite.html

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other reps.

Ben

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you like stimms, be on the look out for our new product stimul8, by finaflex. Beta logs at AM at the moment, with some stimm junks as testers. Looking good!!!

It will hit the market soon I hope....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Enhanced

Finaflex has a new one coming out called stimul8. Very good so far for all beta testers.

Another option is stacking MAN body octane with a stim of your choice as the ingredients in BO will help endurance and strength (cit mal and BA).

Max Pump has a nitrate salt version of betaine anhydrous which is also very effective.

I like the following combos
Alphamine/enhanced
Focus XT/body octane
Hemavol/focus XT
Alphamine/max pump
Focus XT + cit mal and BA

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tonnes of combos or single products that are fit for purpose:
Enhanced will have you covered with pumps + energy
White Flood Reborn + Agmatine
Focus XT + Agmatine + Cit Mal (or Hemavol)
C4

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Enhanced is a phenomenal choice, as would is Origin from Genomyx.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper Enhanced is a great choice, i've yet to try it but judging by the response it's quite solid. I'm partial to Focus XT simply because i don't need much more than help with focus. Also i can stack ergogens with it and increase the effectiveness. Plus Focus XT doubles as a study aid which is a win win haha.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced has really gotten a lot of love. I know I personally have to get around to trying it one day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you need a strong stim then Enhanced and Uncut would be my suggestions. Seems like you are on the right track already, Enhanced is pretty unique with its stim components. ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 will be hitting shelves very soon. Judging from the beta testers it's going to knock a lot of socks off.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys seems like I already hit the nail on the head. Price wise enhanced is easy on the wallet as well. Considering a lot of these supplements are more than an entire cycle of AAS. If anyone has any more recommendations I'm all ears.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys seems like I already hit the nail on the head. Price wise enhanced is easy on the wallet as well. Considering a lot of these supplements are more than an entire cycle of AAS. If anyone has any more recommendations I'm all ears.
For performance and pump as well as a kick in the pants IGNITE 2 is awesome. I think it was 20 bucks on nutraplanet last time I checked.

(Sorry posted the old formulation this is the new one)

Biotin 100 mcg33%

IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX7,326 mg**

ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)

NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX
AMINOSTERONE™† (d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL), d-Aspartic Salt

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alpha Rage by MGN is a great pre workout supplement that is proven to give you increased energy and max focus. This is what I use on a daily basis

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We just had a run of loggers finish up with Powermax by Performax Labs and all were very pleased with the results. If you're looking for a good pump with good clean energy and focus we can get you some samples to try and help in your decision. Let me know if you have any questions or PM me your addy and we can get you set up! Here's a link to our reviews on this site for you to check through as well!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/222469-powermax-40-servings.html

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For performance and pump as well as a kick in the pants IGNITE 2 is awesome. I think it was 20 bucks on nutraplanet last time I checked.

(Sorry posted the old formulation this is the new one)

Biotin 100 mcg33%

IGNITE 2 COMPLETE WORKOUT MATRIX7,326 mg**

ENERGY & FOCUS ENHANCEMENT
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), R-methyl-b-Phenylalamine HCL, b-Phenylalamine HCL, Hordenine HCL

ANTI-CATABOLIC MATRIX
CarnoSyn® (Beta Alanine), L-Leucine (Instantized), L-Valine (Instantized), L-Isoleucine (Instantized)

NITRIC OXIDE & MUSCLE BUILDING MATRIX
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG 1:1), Creatine Gluconate, Crea-Trona®† (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates), Agmatine Sulfate, Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCL (GPLC)

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX
AMINOSTERONE™† (d-Aspartic Acid Diethyl Ester HCL), d-Aspartic Salt
I use Ignite2 as well. I stack it with Max Pump. If you're looking for pumps and a good stim, this combo is amazing.
I've tried many other PWO but this combo is the best that I've found.
Second to this I'd choose Muscle Marinade/Condense. Muscle Marinade was a little much for me but this combo was pretty damn good as well.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enhanced, Acute FX (I go above 4 cap rec and take 6 whooooo), and Maximize Intense (preferably w/ 1,3D in it)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gameday has to be the strongest stim product out right now.All you need is a 1/2 scoop.
Googling that now..

I have yet to use anything more powerful than Maximize Intense and Muscle Marinade.

Mike

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Googling that now..

I have yet to use anything more powerful than Maximize Intense and Muscle Marinade.

Mike
Muscle Marinade is another great stim product but never used Maximize Intense. The thing I like best about Game Day is that all I need is a 1/2 scoop and I'm good.